Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]

Go down 
+2
Heiwa Uchiha
Alec Kane
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

Ryo : 23195

The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Post #36

Heiwa suddenly felt bad for even asking as Namie's tale began to unfold. She listened as the other female explained that her father had been a Jounin, and that her family had moved here for a reason she didn't mention. Her father trained Namie and her brother and sister to ensure that they were safe from the Headband gang while he was away using his skills to earn money for his family. During one of these trips, when Namie was ten years old, her father left and all hell broke lose. Namie allowed a guy she thought was injured into the house, but it had been nothing more than a ploy to get her to open the door. Once the bloody individual and his friends were inside things only got worse as they started to try and rob the place and Namie's mother put up a resistence. This ended up Namie's mother dying before Namie could stop all of them. Both mother and unborn child died, and it was three days before Namie's father returned. Things went back to semi-normal after that, save for Namie being treated as if she didn't exist. This was followed a few months later by Namie being kicked out and onto the streets and then ending up in a whore house acting as guard to the ladies of the evening. Kurai saved her, though, from being back out on the streets by securing her an apartment of her own.

Heiwa had no idea what to say to Namie: it seemed unfair that she was shouldering all of that weight of responsibility, and all of the blame. She shouldn't have been left in charge of a household at the age of ten anyway, and given she was only trying to help someone she thought was in need? However, before Heiwa could think of anything to say to her Alec was saying what Heiwa had been thinking: that it wasn't Namie's fault her mother was dead, that she wasn't to blame. He then went on to offer her a place to live in the big house that him and his family as well as two other individuals he had saved stayed at. It sounded like a good deal, and Namie wouldn't have to worry about being lonely in an apartment all by herself, but would she take the offer?

Once the food was cleared away Heiwa stood up, excited that it was finally time to get to learn something new. Alec explained that the move he was going to teach them was the Shadow Clone Jutsu; a technique that Heiwa had heard was pretty difficult to master. However, given her new eyes, she figured it would likely be easier for her than it would have been before - something Alec himself said. Alec made a few clones of himself and then explained that its easy to get the hang of, and that after a few tries they'd even be able to send more chakra into the clones to use.

Heiwa moved a little away from everyone while staying close enough to listen and to watch using her new Sharingan and the Copy Wheel Eye technique; she wanted some room to work in case she either made too many clones, or made something bad happen while trying. Just as Alec had done she weaved the appropriate hand seals while focusing on her chakra, attempting to cause two clones to appear... which they did, perfect and complete replicas of her.

Sharingan:

Copy Wheel Eye:

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

Word count: 6,180
Chakra: 390

Last edited by Heiwa Uchiha on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

Ryo : 15155

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Heiwa asked Namie why she didn't like her family. Akira himself was curious but wouldn't bring himself to pry. He didn't think Namie would say anything about it, but she opened up, telling a pretty depressing tale. Scum tricked their way into their home one day, and killed her pregnant mother. Her father started treating her wrong, as well as her siblings, and soon she was thrown to the streets. She worked as a bodyguard in a whore house, up until Alec and his people freed Kurayami from The Headbands. She was looking at the streets again since the whores no longer needed guarding, but one of Alec's people, named Kurai, pulled some strings for her.

To add to that, Alec was now offering her the chance to live here, in this Mansion with him and his family. It sounded good. Maybe Alec and Avery could be her new parents, and his kids could be her brothers and sisters. It made Akira grin to think of her living here with the Kage. She'd have this whole big backyard to go train, play and explore in.

Alec said it was time to continue on with training. The handy move that he would teach was Shadow Clone Jutsu. Akira continued to grin, for he would soon know how to make real clones, and not just fire ones. Akira already had the basics of it down, and with the Sharingan Copy Eye ability, it would only be easier. Blinking, Akira reawakened Sharingan and watched Alec closely.

Sharingan:

Copy Eye Wheel:

The two clones appeared, and Akira was able to tell which ones were real and which ones were clones because of the difference in Chakra. Having watched Alec perform the handsigns, and seeing exactly how much chakra it too to create a stable clone, Akira copied Alec perfectly. 2 of his own clones appeared on both sides, looking exactly like him.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

Akira looked at them both, and they looked back. All of them had the same grin. Akira could feel the drain of chakra behind creating 2 clones, but he still had plenty to spare. By learning this, Akira could now use clones to shortcut through training any specialty or element from here on out, so he was especially thankful for everything the Kage was doing to help them. His brothers and sisters were going to be so jealous...

Chakra: 410/500

5,817 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

Ryo : 13285

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:08 am

Alec Kane said it wasn't her fault, that he was sorry that what had happened had, but that her mother's death wasn't her fault. It was the first time anyone had said that to Namie, and it was something she definitely needed to hear. She had spent so long lashing out and being angry simply because she was feeling guilty: but she didn't have to feel that way anymore.

"......", she didn't know what to say, and apparently she did have time to think about it. After hearing her sad story, one that made Namie feel angry on the inside though she tried to hide it on the outside, the Kuraikage himself offered her a chance to live in the giant mansion with him, his family, and two other individuals whom he had saved after his people had taken over the village. He said that she had time to think about it which was good because she was a bit too shocked to answer: too shocked to blurt out the instant yes on her tongue. Such an offer was something she never would have dreamed of, something she could have never guessed ever being given to her. Yet, here it was. "That'd be... amazing. Okay.", was what she finally settled on, wanting to give sensei an answer before their next training began.

Namie stood with her teammates and watched as Alec created two clones of himself. Heiwa moved away a bit, clearly giving herself room to work, and created two exact replicas of herself. Akira likewise made two clones of himself. It made Namie feel like she was surrounded by a bunch of triplets. Namie thought back to the chakra control she had learned that day on the roof with Kurai, and the way she had learned to manipulate her chakra in just the right amount. Perhaps that too would come in handy for today's lesson. She waved the appropriate hand seals, focusing her chakra in what she hoped was the right amount and really paying attention to how it felt to mold it. Two clones appeared next to Namie, one on each side of her, looking identical down to the black streaks in her pink colored hair. Namie grinned from ear to ear. "Excellent, more of me!" This would definitely make spray painting a heck of a lot easier.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:
Chakra: 500 - 40 = 460
WC: 4,850
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:28 am

Alec watched to see that each of the children were able to successfully create Shadow Clones on their first try. It came as no surprise that the Uchihas were able to do it with no difficulty, but he was especially surprised with Namie. He thought it possibly having something to do with the lessons that Kurai gave her days prior. She seemed in shock that he offered her the chance to come and live with them. She didn't answer right away, but Alec was sure it was an opportunity that she wouldn't pass on.

"Not bad!" Alec said. He made sure to praise them every time they did something right. Alec learned from past experiences. Children had often deserted their villages when they felt they were given no recognition from their Kage; a mistake that Alec didn't plan on making. "Not bad at all, you're all doing good. Remember what I told you about training with clones. All of their experiences will be passed back to you after they disperse."

Alec began to pace back and fourth while rubbing his chin. "Now, for the individual skills, skills that will be unique only to you... I'd already had something in mind for each of you, but first I want to hear what you all think. Is there anything specific that you all would like to learn? As for myself, the elements that i'm familiar with are Katon,(Fire) Raiton (Lightning) and Fuuton,(Wind) and the specialties that I use are Taijutsu,(Martial Arts) Kenjutsu, (Sword Techniques) Ninjutsu (Ninja Techniques) and Genjutsu. (Illusions) If there's anything else more specific, I can maybe call one of my friends in and see if they wouldn't mind showing you what they know."

He was prepared to teach the kids whatever they desired, if it was within his power. he wanted them to be able to defend themselves in a bad situation. One day Namie would seek revenge against those who'd torn her family apart; revenge she deserved. One day there would possibly be those attempting to steal the eyes of the Uchihas. Alec would make sure they were all ready.
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Post #37

Heiwa had managed to create two clones of herself, and Akira did as well. Considering their Sharingan and Copy Wheel Eye ability it seemed easy enough and not surprising: though it was still nice all the same and very, very cool. However, it seemed like Namie wouldn't be left behind as she too created two copies of herself that were identical to her. It was very much like all of them now were all triplets.

The Kuraikage told them all not bad and that they were all doing good: this caused Heiwa to grin from ear to ear excitedly, something which her clones mimiced. Alec Kane then went on to remind them that their clones experience would come back to them when they dispersed: that made training with clones the best possible situation - it would cut down on the time it took them to learn things since they could each make multiple clones to train at the same time with. He then began to pace back and forth while mentioning about each of them getting a chance to learn something individual to them. He had in mind what he wanted to teach them, but said that he wanted to hear what they wanted to learn first. He mentioned that the elements he was familiar with were Katon, Raiton, and Fuuton, and that the specialties he was familiar with were Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. It was then mentioned that if there was something they wanted to learn outside of what he knew he could likely call in one of his friends to help out.

Heiwa had been interested in enhancing her Genjutsu abilities for a while: more so lately after the rumors she had heard. "I'd like to enhance my Genjutsu. I know a bit, but not a whole lot. I especially want to learn what I heard was used on some of those Headband people. I heard someone was able to talk them into killing themselves, all without having to put a hand on them. That'd be awesome to have, especially if I ended up against someone a lot physically tougher than me."

Of course, Heiwa would be more than willing to learn anything that Alec Kane would teach her: she enjoyed gaining more knowledge, and she was sure that anything he had to teach her would definitely prove to be beneficial.

Word count: 6,576
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:59 pm

With all of them able to create clones, things from this point on would seem a lot easier. Things that would take a long time to learn would be cut in half in terms of time, or even more, yet Akira was still in no rush. Namie caught on very quickly for someone who couldn't instantly learn a technique like he and Heiwa could, and it was impressive. Alec was right, she was a fast learner.

Alec said they were doing good, which made Akira grin. When his parents were teaching him and his siblings the basics, he rarely heard praise from them. They would only push harder, which made him want to quit at times. It was good to hear the compliments, which mad him want to go harder. Alec reminded them that the clones would help them to train, then went on to say it was time for them to each learn an individual skill. He said he already had in mind what he wanted to teach them, but asked if there was anything specific that they would want to learn, naming all of his specialties and elements. Heiwa said she wanted to learn Genjutsu. Akira himself had learned a couple of illusion techniques from watching his siblings, but he hadn't put much practice into it.

As for what Akira wanted, he'd already thought about this in detail. "I want to learn Raiton, Sensei," Akira answered. He'd always thought the lightning element was cool. Now he had the chance to learn it, and learn it fast. "And maybe when I get the hang of it, i'd want to learn how to use a sword. If it isn't asking too much..."

It had a lot to do with the sword that was in his face moments ago, shocking him. Akira wanted to be able to do the same thing one day.

Chakra: 400/500

6,140 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Alec said that they were all doing good, and Namie was surprised at herself that she had got the jutsu in the first try. It was nice to hear that she had done something good and right for a change: that she was doing a good job - it had been a very long time since she last heard those words and it only concreted her decision to go and live with Alec and his people. "You know, sensei. I think I'll take you up on your offer for a place to stay. It'd be nice to live with other people instead of alone." It also made her want to thank Kurai all over again as she was sure that without his prior training have been able to pull off what she did and it wouldn't have happened quite that easily. Alec also reminded them about training with their clones which made Namie grin a bit: she had a long ways to go to be able to get the revenge that she was seeking, but this would help her to get there so much faster. Or at least ensure that she was strong enough to defend herself would trouble arise.

Alec was then saying that he was going to teach them something individual now, and that he had an idea of what he wanted to teach each one of them. However, he now wanted to hear what they wanted to learn. Heiwa answered this by saying she wanted to learn Genjutsu: she had heard the stories of one of Alec's people talking the Headband people into killing themselves and she seemed to seek a similar ability. Akira meanwhile said that he wanted to learn how to use Raiton, as well as Kenjutsu if Alec was willing to teach him both. Namie simply grinned a bit once more, her clones again mimicking the movement. "I've always been interested in sword, particularly katana's. I've love to learn Kenjutsu. Of course, I'm sure anything you'd have to show me would be beneficial: I love learning new things."

Chakra: 460
WC: 5,202
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Heiwa said that she'd like to know more about Genjutsu, particularly the kind that Artemis used. Alec could see Artemis upstairs in the house. He didn't think she'd mind coming down and teaching some of her techniques. Alec had something else in mind to teach Heiwa, but if Genjutsu is what she wanted to learn, this was fine with him. Alec didn't have her figured for a physical fighter like Akira; she seemed to be more of a distance type. Genjutsu would be perfect for her now that he thought about it.

Akira said that he wanted to learn Raiton. He said that he also wanted to learn how to use a sword. As Akira was more of an in-your-face combatant, Raiton and Kenjutsu would be perfect for him. Alec nodded his head since Raiton was exactly what he planned on showing him anyway.

Namie, taking up Alec's offer to live here in the mansion with them, said that she also wanted to learn Kenjutsu, along with anything else he was willing to show her. It was all mapped out, and Alec had himself a task ahead of him. He would have Artemis teach Heiwa about Genjutsu while teaching Akira Kenjutsu and Raiton, and Namie Kenjutsu and Fuuton. Both elements combined with a sword would make them dangerous in combat. Alec wondered how much this was going to tire him out, but he was up to the challenge.

Alec created a clone of his own again. The clone entered the house to retrieve some equipment. "Artemis, can you come in the backyard when you get a second? I have a favor to ask," Clone Alec yelled up the stairs while passing through the living room.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

The clone came back outside with dozens of metal training swords and 2 training dummies that he found in the office closet upstairs. The clone gave a sword to Akira and the other to Namie before dropping the rest to the ground. "Heavy, right?" asked the actual Alec. "Good. I want you two to practice swinging that at those dummies until the sword feels like an extension of yourself. He brought lots of swords so that you two can make clones. When you get the hang of it i'll show you a couple of my techniques; the rest you'll have to learn on your own."

The real Alec stood before Akira, while the Clone Alec stood before Namie. The Real Alec channeled Raiton into his right hand, while the Clone Alec held his hands open to form a mini sphere of Fuuton that highly resembled a Rasengan.

"Electricity is alot like generating your fire. It's just a different method of concentrating. Remember when my sword was shocking you earlier? Think real hard on that and give it a try...." said the real Alec to Akira. Alec reached towards Akira's right arm. The Raiton he was generating would harmlessly leap from his hands to travel up and down Akira's arm painlessly, just to give him a feel of it; something to work from.

The Clone Alec said to Namie, "I'm going to show you Fuuton in addition to Kenjutsu. It's a nasty combination that will make your sword sharper as well as extend it's reach. Since air is invisible, most enemies you face won't see it coming. You can catch the majority of your enemies by surprise, unless faced with someone formidable. Kurai already trained you on manipulating your chakra, feel the air and use those techniques to try to make this."
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

Ryo : 102802

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Artemis had been upstairs reading a pretty interesting book - something she had found when searching through the old house - that detailed the reign of terror this organization whose name translated to Nightmare had put upon the people. It was a diary of sorts, and whoever had written it had kept some pretty detailed notes in it. It was sickening in some places, but definitely an interesting study into the human nature of some people and the lengths they would go to to meet their goals and suceed. However, upon hearing her name called by her father she looked up from her book and put it aside.

With a curious look on her face she stood up and walked to one of the large bay windows of her room which just so happened to actually look out upon the backyard. She had been aware that there was some sort of training exercise going on between her father and the squad he had taken on, but she had been mostly busy catching up with her mother and then reading the book she had found while her mother got some rest.

She opened up one of the windows and stepped out onto the little balcony outside. She blinked upon seeing several copies of her father: Shadow clones. "What's up?", she would ask upon leaping over the rail and landing on the ground in a crouch before standing back up. She would walk over while noticing that there was an Alec for Namie and an Alec for Akira, but not one for Heiwa. Was this why she had been called? "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Post #38

While Heiwa was interested in learning Genjutsu and increasing her knowledge on what she already knew it seemed as if her teammates were destined to take another route. Akira wished to learn how to use Raiton and also wield a sword while Namie likewise wished to learn Kenjutsu. Given the way their sensei had proved to be able to move with his sword it was definitely worth a guess that he was very good at it.

Their sensei made another clone of himself which went into the house to grab stuff while also calling for Artemis. The clone returned with several items including training swords for Akira and Namie to practice with. Moments later Artemis arrived by jumping off of a balcony to one of the rooms upstairs. Artemis walked over to them, clearly curious as to what was going on. Heiwa remembered the description of the person who had talked those Headband gang members into killing themselves and it matched Artemis completely.

"Oh wow! You're the person I heard about that used Genjutsu to talk those Headband freaks into killing themselves! Awesome!" A grin spread across her face while Fa Mulan who had been sitting on the sidelines and watching until then let out an excited shriek and began to jump up and down in place, clearly feeding off of Heiwa's own excitement. Heiwa's two clones whom still had yet to disperse since she had figured she would need them later on both grinned as well, all three of them looking at each other excitedly.

Word count: 6,835
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Alec made another clone, and it went into the mansion for something. When it came back out, it was carrying 2 training dummies, and an armful of sword. When handed one, Akira could feel the weight. He nodded when Alec asked was it heavy. Alec said to practice with it until it felt like an extension of himself. he aid when they got the hang of it that he'd show them a couple of techniques to start out with, and that he brought alot for clones. Akira handed one of his clones a sword, and the other picked one up. Both clones began to swing the sword at one of the training dummy.

The actual Alec got in front of him and made Raiton move through his hand. He said it was a lot like channeling Katon, except there was a different method of concentrating. He asked to remember earlier, when he was being shocked slightly by the sword, and reached toward him. Akira flinched, but the Raiton on his hand didn't hurt him; there was just a slight tingly feeling.

Akira used the feeling and began to concentrate his chakra. At first, there were only a couple of pops. The feeling before and the feeling now were helping, but after so long, Akira felt that he wouldn't be able to get the hang of this unless he was shown something. He was concentrating so hard that he'd begun to sweat, and his face was turning red.

Akira let out a breath he was holding. "Ugghh... Sensei, I learn best by example," he said, wiping his forehead with the back of his left fingerless glove. "It's how I learned everything else I know. I suck when it comes to learning from scratch. Maybe it would be easier if you demonstrated a Raiton Technique, and then I could copy it and learn that way?..."

He hoped it didn't seem like he was asking for a shortcut, but it was the easiest method of going about this. Otherwise he'd be out here for days...

Chakra 390/500

6,850 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:36 pm

The Kuraikage created another clone of himself that went inside for a moment or two. When the clone came out he had draining dummies as well as several swords with him. Namie took the sword that was handed to her and felt quite surprised by the weight of it: the way she saw most Kenjutsu user's weild their weapons they did so as if they weighed nothing at all. Perhaps that was something that just came with practice? Sure enough, Alec's instructions made it seem so - he wanted them to practice until the sword felt like nothing more than an extension of their arm.

"... Huh, weird. Anytime I see anyone using a sword they make it look like it weighs nothing at all. This is a bit heavier than I was expecting.", Namie would comment thoughtfully as her two clones, following Akira's example, picked up swords and went to start swinging at the other training dummy. Their movements were definitely not the graceful ones of a practiced swordsman, but hopefully that would improve soon enough. As she watched she noticed Artemis' arrival out of the corner of her eye.

While her clones were busy swinging at the dummy she turned her attention back onto Alec's clone, paying careful attention. He said that he was going to show her Fuuton in addition to Kenjutsu, and that it was a nasty combination that would make her weapon sharper and improve her weapons length. Due to air being invisible it would work to her benefit because most enemies wouldn't see it coming. The clone then mentioned that Kurai had taught her how to manipulate her chakra already, and to use that technique with the air to create a sphere like the one in his hand. Namie nodded to the instructions while her clones continued to go to work on the dummies.

Namie held her hand out and focused, thinking about how she had done it all before when Kurai had been teaching her. Using the knowledge gained from that experience she began to do the same thing, only this time using chakra and the air around her. She would glance as she concentrated from time to time on the sphere that the clone held and then at the creation that was slowly beginning to form in her hand while her hair whiped around in the wind it was letting off. She was manipulating air, but it certainly wasn't the perfect sphere the clone had. Still, she wasn't going to give up: she would push on until she got it right just like she had done with Kurai.

WC: 5,638
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:00 pm

"Artemis, this is my squad. That's Akira and Heiwa of the Uchiha Clan. This is Namie Kurayami, she's part of my Dark Release Clan. I'm in the process of training them to be able to defend themselves. Heiwa here wants to learn some of that crazy genjutsu of yours after hearing about what you did to the Headbands in the High End District. Would you mind showing her a thing or two?"

Akira and Namie's clones picked up swords and began hacking away at the training dummies. Namie began to catch on to Fuuton pretty quickly, whereas Akira seemed to be having trouble with his Raiton lesson. He said he sucked at learning from scratch, and learned better from example. Alec grinned and shook his head when asked to demonstrate a Raiton technique for him to copy. As learning Raiton from scratch would probably take ages, letting him copy seemed like the simplest solution right now.

Alec grabbed his right bicep with his left hand as he concentrated his chakra. It could be seen visibly gathered within his palm. There was suddenly the sound of birds chirping as streams of electricity spread in random directions, and up and down his right arm. The area around him was illuminated in a blue glow.

Chidori:

"Chidori," Alec said. "It's an old technique. Few have ever mastered it. If used correctly, it can become a deadly weapon in your arsenal."

To demonstrate how it worked, Alec moved forward and thrust his right hand into one of the test dummies, his hand and some of his arm going through the cloth upholstery and the steel skeleton within. The Raiton fizzled out soon after, and Alec yanked his arm out to dust off his cloak, the dummy "bleeding" it's cotton innards into the grass. The hole left through the dummy was smoking.
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Artemis would wave to everyone as she was introduced, surprised to here that her father had taken on two Uchiha: she hadn't seen them often in their travels, though she had heard stories. Had they been in hiding? She'd have to ask later on. For now she would turn her attention onto Heiwa and motion for her to follow her away a bit from the other group: she wanted to give them a chance to practice without the sound of swords hitting training dummies to distract them. "Let's go over here a bit. This way we can focus and concentrate on what we're doing."

"So, I'm assuming that you know a bit about Genjutsu but I'll do a recap before we get started. A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This is frequently used to create false images and or trick the body into believing its has experienced physical pain. Genjutsu can also be used to manipulate others - similar to brainwashing - by feeding the victim illusive suggestions. Most genjutsu is performed visually, requiring the target make eye contact with the caster, other methods include integration with nature transformation. Audible genjutsu is deemed the most dangerous because the user can trap victims from long distances. Despite its usefulness, genjutsu is rarely employed, most shinobi preferring the real, tangible effects of ninjutsu and taijutsu over the imagined effects of genjutsu. The difficulty of performing genjutsu in the first place presents an additional barrier to its use: genjutsu require precise chakra control in order to manipulate the target's senses and advanced intelligence to make the illusion convincing, prerequisites that even the most experienced shionbi can lack. Some, however, are able to specialize in genjutsu, with the Uchiha clan being particularly feared because of their Sharingan's generic genjutsu. Those under the influence of genjutsu will either appear to be unconscious or continue to move around under the pretence of the genjutsu. The latter is very effective in battle as a genjutsu user can make themselves appear to be somewhere else and attack the victim from behind or change the environment to make the victim see a flat plain where there is a steep cliff.", Artemis paused there. It was a lot of information and she didn't want to overwhelm her temporary student.

"I'm going to create a clone of myself and then target it for a Genjutsu. If you have unlocked your Sharingan and know the Copy Wheel Eye technique then you can watch me through that. It'll help you get the feel of it faster. Otherwise, this might take you a few tries to do." Hand seals were weaved then as she finished speaking, creating an exact replica of herself in the form of a clone.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

Once the clone was created she would then face off against it, both the clone and the real Artemis grinning from ear to ear. "Alright. For this technique you want to infuse your voice with chakra, that's how sound based Genjutsu is triggered the majority of the time. Then you simply speak what you want the other person to do: it's more likely to work as a suggestion instead of an actual demand. Though, when you get enough control over the jutsu demands will work too. Now remember, your Perception has a lot to do with this too, as does your opponents. If they can precieve that you're attempting to put them under a genjutsu then it won't work." She would then focus her attention onto the clone and begin to speak, "Jump. Come on. Do it. You know you want to.... jump twenty feet into the air." Normally Artemis used her ability to make somenoe kill themselves, but she had a feeling that her whole family would have freaked had she pulled that off with a clone, so a simply directive it was and sure enough the clone with suddenly glazed eyes obeyed and jumped straight up twenty feet and then came back down and landed.

Miwaku:

"See? With this Genjutsu you can also make people do things they ordinarly couldn't. Such as acrobats, jumping, stuff like that. But, you could also make them do darker things, like what I had those Headband guys do; kill themselves."

Chakra: 1,100 - 20 - 25 = 1,055
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Post #39

Artemis waved to everyone and then motioned for Heiwa to follow her a little ways away from everyone else: Heiwa followed as she figured it was so they could better focus over the physical training that was taking place with Akira and Namie's clones and the swords they were using on the dummies. She kept her focus on Artemis, even though she was curious about what the Kuraikage was teaching her teammates.

When Artemis said that she was assuming that Heiwa knew a bit about Genjutsu she would nod her head yes in agreement, remaining silent as she listened to the rest of what Artemis said. Artemis did a recap on Genjutsu likely so that it would be fresh in her mind, and she listened intently. Genjutsu was created when a ninja controlled the chakra flow of a target's cerebal nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. This was frequently used to create false images or trick the body into believing it had experienced physical pain. Genjutsu, similar to to brainwashing, could be used to manipulate others by feeding the victim illusive suggestions. Most genjutsu were preformed visually, requiring the target to make eye contact with the caster, but other methods included the intergration with nature tranformation. Auidible genjutsu, like the one that Heiwa wished to learn, were the most dangerous of all because the user can trap victims from long distances. Artemis went on to explain though that despite its usefulness most shinobi rarely used it. The difficulty of preforming genjutsu in the first placed presents a barrier to its use as Genjutsu requires precise chakra control in order to manipulate the target's senses and advanced intelligence to make the illusion convincing - things that even the most experienced shinobi can lack. Some however are able to special in Genjutsu, Artemis went on to explain, with the Uchiha clan being particularly feared because of their Sharingan generic genjutsu. Those under the effects of genjutsu will either appear to be unconscious or continue to move aorund under the pretense of the genjutsu, the latter making it effective in battle as a genjutu user can make themselves appear to be somewhere else and attack the victim from behind the scenes, or change the enviroment to make the victim see something that isn't there: such as a flat plain where there is a cliff as Artemis gave an example of.

When the explaination was over Artemis went on to say that she was going to create a clone of herself and then target it for Genjutsu. She suggested that if Heiwa had unlocked her Sharingan and knew the Copy Wheel Eye technique she could use that to watch; that it would help her get the feel of it faster, or otherwise it would take a few tries. Heiwa nodded, activating her one tomoe Sharingan once more as she watched what Artemis did next. Through a vocal Genjutsu Artemis infused chakra into her voice and used that to cause her clone to jump into the air twenty feet. It sounded to Heiwa like Artemis was attempting to convince her to do it, to suggest it slyly, and it worked: the clone did exactly what she wanted it to do. Heiwa felt herself learning the technique, which helped her own Genjutsu skills greatly as well.

Sharingan:

Copy Wheel Eye:

"Wow, that's amazing!", she commented. Artemis went on to say that she could make people do anything she wanted with that Genjutsu, even kill themselves if she wanted to, but she figured it would take a lot of control. "Wow, it's really surprising more people don't use Genjutsu when there's neat techniques like that." Figuring she should try now she turned to one of her clones and infused her own voice with chakra. "Run in a circle.. go on, run in a circle." Just like Artemis' clone her own clone got a glazed look in her eyes before beginning to run repeatedly in circles. "Cool!"

Miwaku:

Word count: 8,517
Chakra: 290
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Akira's clones repeatedly swung and slashed at the training dummy. Alec's daughter Artemis came outside, and Alec introduced the squad. The actual Akira waved to her when his name was mentioned. Alec said that Heiwa wanted to learn more about Genjutsu, moreso the jutsu that she used to eliminate the Headbands that were occupying the High End. Artemis agreed, and motioned Heiwa to follow her over to an area where they wouldn't be in the way of them, or the clones swinging at the training dummies. Artemis had to be younger than them, but was way stronger. He wondered the kind of training Alec must have put her through, and if he were going through the same kind of training now. Yet, he wasn't in a rush to be super strong just yet...

Alec noticed that he was having trouble, so he put a jutsu into play. Akira watched with wide Sharingan eyes as the chakra appeared in Alec's hand, making a noise that sounded like a bunch of birds. He said it was called "Chidori," and that it was an old technique that few ever mastered. Perhaps this would become one of his trademark jutsu. He couldn't wait to see the reaction of his family when they found out he could pull something like this off.

Copy Eye Wheel:

Akira did everything that Alec did in a perfect mimic after watching him send his hand into one of the training dummies, seeing it come out of the other side. He memorized the feel of the Raiton and concentrated hard with the principles that were taught to him in his Katon training. After a couple of sparks, Akira created his own Chidori. The electricity appeared within his palm, illuminating the area around him in blue while strands of lightning danced and flickered around him.

Chidori:

Akira looked at his hand with a grin, then rushed towards the training dummy and slammed his hand through it's abdomen. His arm went through the dummy just as Alec's had, and when he pulled it out, some of the innards spilled out smoking.

"Alright," Akira said, not one to let his newfound power get to his head. "I'll practice this until I feel comfortable with it. I still have a lot to learn..."

Chakra: 340/500

7,248 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:40 pm

"Hmm.."

Namie's clones continued to swing the swords at the training dummies, and she knew that when they finally were dispersed she would gain all of the information they accquired: which she hoped would be enough for her to start using a sword. They had always fascinated her, and the idea that she would get a chance to start using one soon excited her. But, she knew she had a long way to go before she would weild some of the weapons she had read about in the books she used to occupy herself with.

Still, not wanting to get distracted on the task she was supposed to be concentrating on she continued to try and shape the sphere of air she was supposed to be making. Still using what Kurai had taught her she began to put it into use, turning the wild and huge sphere of air into a more controlled ball. The more smaller she created it the more violent the swirling within became. Eventually, after several minutes, and a lot of sweat on her forehead, she finally found herself duplicating what the Kuraikage's clone had done: a perfectly round sphere of air.

"Excellent!"
WC: 5,938
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 4:42 pm

"I see what Kurai was saying about you Namie. Good job. You DO learn fast," said Alec, noticing that she'd got the basics of manipulating Wind Chakra down.

Alec also noticed that Akira copied Chidori and attacked the training dummy just like he did. He didn't get excited or let the power go to his head, and admitted that he still had a lot to learn, when some would get overly excited and claim that they were masters now.

Heiwa began her own training session with Artemis, and could see that she was doing well too. After Artemis showed her the basics she copied them perfectly. Alec continued to be impressed with the kids, even if the 2 Uchiha could instantly copy everything they did. Alec had heard stories of Uchiha in the past; they were greedy, headstrong and over-confident. Alec couldn't see any of that right here right now.

"Alright, Namie, Akira. Damn fine work. Disperse your clones and let that info digest. You might feel a little dizzy at first, so stand still. Then pick up a training sword and tell me how it feels. Now that you can use Raiton, Akira, and you can use Fuuton, Namie, i'm going to show both of you 1 of my sword techniques to get you started. If you do well with them i'll reward you further, alright?"

It was a good thing Kinzoku got the mines back going. He'd discovered a rare metal deep within the caves that could only be found here in Kurayamigakure that would be perfect for forging swords. First he had to see if the clones had done their job, or if they needed more practice.

Last edited by Alec Kane on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Artemis watched as Heiwa, after activating her Sharingan and using her Copy Wheel eye technique, instantly learned Miwaku and turned around and used her it on her own clone. The girl was definitely talented, as all Uchiha tended to be. With this new ability that she learned she would definitely have a better chance at protecting herself against attack - she would effectively be able to talk anyone into anything, including walking away during a battle. It was handy, that was for sure.

"That's really good. That technique has many uses, it's why it's one of my favorites. You don't even have to use it to harm people if you don't want to, you could simply talk them into walking away during a conflict if you choose that route. Possibilities are up to you."

Artemis shrugged at Heiwa's other comment, grinning a bit. "Like I said, Genjutsu takes brain power and focus. Most people would just rather not bother. But, with handy techniques like this it makes it worth while. Plus, using Genjutsu based abilities tends to be easier as a route to get information than beating someone to a bloody pulp in hopes that they spill their guts. This way, you can slip in and out unnoticed with that information too, becuase you can make it to where the other person doesn't remember you." Oh yes, Genjutsu had all sorts of possibilities, and with how talented Heiwa was Artemis had a feeling she was going to take what she learned and grow on it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Post #40

Once her clone had finished running in circles and was once more standing still and off to the right of the real Heiwa, Heiwa glanced over at her other two teammates to see what they were currently up to. It looked like they were both developing quickly, and that made Heiwa happy. She was glad that they were all about to learn and excell now, that they no longer had to hide away. Even Namie who lacked a Sharingan and the Copy Wheel Eye jutsu was likewise improving very quickly: she was definitely a fast learner, and definitly skilled. They would surely make a very good, and very effective team, especially as they got more and more used to working together with each other.

Once more her attention would turn to Artemis, listening carefully to the knowledge the other female was offering up. She found herself wondering what sort of training Artemis had gone through: she looked to be roughly around the same age as the rest of them, and yet she had knowledge and power that Heiwa had only ever been able to dream of.

Artemis said that she was doing good, and this caused her to beam and smile happily: it was nice to know that her skills were noticed, and that she was doing a decent job. She listened as Artemis then said that the technique was one of her favorites, because it had many uses. Heiwa could definitely see herself using it a lot in the future: for one thing or another. She agreed with a nod that Genjutsu could be a more effective method of getting information out of someone: it certainly beat the alternative when you could accidentally hurt someone too badly and kill them, or they could simply just keep refusing to give you the information no matter what you did to them. No, being able to manipulate their mind and get the information regardless of how they felt about it, regardless of their loyalty or what they were willing to go through to keep it to themselves, that was definitely useful. "I think this'll become one of my favorite techniques, too."

Word count: 8,878
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:21 am

Alec kept complimenting them, which just made Akira want to go farther. He noticed that Nami got the hang of using wind down for the most part, to which Alec would say she did learn fast. Akira couldn't really see what Heiwa and Namie were doing over there, but she could guess that she was doing well too.

Alec told them to disperse their clones to soak up the knowledge of them swinging those swords around so far. He said to stand still because it might make him dizzy, and that he'd teach them both two sword techniques that involved the element that they both just learned. If they performed well, Alec said he'd reward them further. Akira wondered honestly what else was left to give? Alec had given them so much already in so short an amount of time.

He wasn't going to question this, so he did ask he was asked. Watching as his 2 clones vanish into smoke, Akira could feel their experiences being passed on to him. Not only did he feel slightly dizzy, but both of his arms felt worn out. He stood still like Alec told him to until these feelings passed, then picked up one of the swords. Suddenly, it didn't feel as heavy as it once did. Akira swung it around several times to see that it was surprisingly light; as if it were an extension of his arm.

"Wow... shadow clones do make training a lot easier," Akira said, looking at his arms and the sword. He was excited with the possibility of learning the combination of a sword and Raiton technique. He was also excited with the possibility of using it on someone, most likely some scum who deserved it.

Chakra: 330/500

7,546 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Namie couldn't help but to grin once more from ear to ear. It was definitely nice to be complimented over hard work, and Namie was sure she wasn't going to let all of this go to her head. No, she was definitely going to use this as motivation to push herself further and further. She might only be a Genin but she definitely wasn't going to be weak when all of this was over with.

"Okay..." Namie dispersed her clones after they put their swords on the ground like instructed, and sure enough the dizzy feeling hit her hard. Her arms were pretty sore feeling as well. She took a moment, just like Alec said, to just stand still until the feeling washed over her. Once it had she picked up a sword like Akira and gave it a few practice swings. It didn't feel quite as heavy as it once had been, and she definitely felt like she had more control over her swings. "Whoa, cool. I'm going to have to train with clones from now on. This is awesome.", she would say excitedly.

She didn't know what else Alec could possibly teach them, but she was excited to see what was going to happen next and what else they'd get a chance to know. She nodded, excitedly. "Okay! What's next?" She wasn't going to let all of this power go to her head, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to be excited about learning as much as she could.

WC: 6,193

Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Alec drew the Kane Katana. His trademark weapon semed like it was on fire; the air moved and shimmered around the razor sharp blade. A mist rose off the metal because of the "Cold Steel" from the village of Korigakure. Over all it gave off a glow that brightly illuminated the area around him. Alec only used the sword now in extreme circumstances, which were few and far between.

"Akira," he said, taking a stance. "I want you to watch closely..."

Raiton chakra began to travel the length of the blade, further making the backyard brighter. It gathered around the blade until it was in the shape of a dragon, roaring and lashing out as if a serpent. Alec swung the blade before him towards one of the training dummies, "throwing" the dragon towards it. The Raiton Dragon quickly traveled the space between it and Alec, impacting with a sort of explosion, and creating a shockwave that bends the grass around them. The dummy began to smoke, with lightning running up and down it's length before vanishing.

Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Technique:

Alec took his stance again. "Namie," he said. "Remember what you were taught, and apply it here. You don't have Sharingan, so use clones if you have difficulty..."

Alec raised the Katana. Winds could visibly be seen gathering around the blade, and rotating around it like a cyclone. When the proper winds were collected around the blade, Alec turned and swung, letting off a mass of wind towards the boulders and trees in the distance. The wind mass cut easily through the rock and wood of the trunks, digging through the ground and upturning dirt as it traveled. It vanished before it hit the back wall.

Heavenly Typhoon:

Alec sighed and sheathed the Kane Katana back into it's scabbard. It had been a while since he had to burn through this much chakra, but it was worth it to teach these kids. "If you manage to pull those off then i'll reward you. Then I think we'll call this quits for now, because I can see you both have gone through quite a lot of chakra. Well, you have, Akira. We don't need you kids passing out back here."
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Artemis grinned upon hearing that the Miwaku technique would likely become one of Heiwa's favorites. Most people liked to hoard their techniques but Artemis had no trouble teaching others what she knew - at least when they weren't the type to allow that power to go to their head. So far Heiwa didn't seem like the type, if anything she seemed like the kind of person who would use what she knew for good and to help people, not to cause harm and be a bully. Still, Genjutsu could only do so much as Artemis well knew, and she hated to leave the girl without some sort of physical specialization she could rely on. Genjutsu and Ninjutsu were very chakra taxing, and it was always good to have something to fall back on.

With this thought in mind, and a smile on her face, she would motion for Heiwa to follow her before walking back over to where her father was, pausing long enough to remain out of the way for his two demonstrations: one of a raiton technique and the other of a wind technique, both of which could be done through Kenjutsu.

"Hey, dad. Heiwa got a good hang of Genjutsu, and she learned my technique instantly and can use it too... She did great.", Artemis would say upon walking over and coming to a stop nearby. Her gaze went to Akira and Namie, watching them for a second and seeing that they too had come pretty far in their training. "Hmm. Genjutsu is pretty chakra taxing at the best of times, more so if you're going up against a stronger opponent and need to use more chakra to be able to effect your target... ", Artemis mused out loud thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Post #41

Heiwa had learned quite a lot today, and had used more chakra than ever before. Even when training under her father and mother she had never gone through even half of what she had burned through today. She knew she would be quite tired soon if she continued using chakra based abilities, and likely exhausted tomorrow, but it was all worth it and she wasn't going to complain. She was learning new things, and she was having fun. She wouldn't let the power go to her head: she fully believed that there was always someone out there stronger than you were. There was always more to learn. Heiwa fully intended on using what she knew to help keep her family safe, and to help keep her village safe.

When she saw Artemis motion for her to follow her she did so, catching sight of the techniques that the Kuraikage was in the middle of teaching Akira and Namie. They looked as if they had learned a lot through the usage of clones, just like Heiwa had started to, and now it looked like they were getting to learn some more awesome abilities. Heiwa felt a lot stronger when it came to Genjutsu based abilities, and now she had an awesome Genjutsu ability too that would likely come in handy, but something was nagging at the back of her mind. All of this chakra that she had burned through was a bit worrisome. In a training situation it was no big deal to take a seat on the sidelines for a while and watching while she recuperated. But in an actual battle it would be a problem if she ran out of chakra before her opponent was defeated.

She was momentarily knocked from her train of thought by hearing Artemis compliment her by saying that she had done great: it made her grin from ear to ear excitedly. To be told by someone so powerful that you were doing great? It was an awesome compliment to be given. Before she could say anything though Artemis went on to start musing out loud about how chakra taxing Genjutsu was, something that Heiwa had also been thinking about.

Still, she wondered what would be next for her now that her Genjutsu skills had increased exponentially, and she had learned a versitile jutsu on top of that.

Word count: 9,273
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]   The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kuraikage's Squad [Akira & Heiwa or Invite]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next