Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]

Go down 
+8
Tem
Miyuki
Suna Hari
Emiko
Namie
Akira Uchiha
Heiwa Uchiha
Alec Kane
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

Ryo : 15155

Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 pm

With the 2 door thugs done for, this left just the two goons that Alec told to come at him or run for their lives. A sharply dressed guy came out of the building next, looking just the way he imagined. With his guys on the ground, he didn't seem to care, and was in fact grinning. He said it was an interesting turn of events, and since they were more capable than these guys, he offered them the chance to join up.

Alec suddenly dashed in towards those last 2 guys. One had his head cut off. Alec collided with the last guy, and for some reason there was an explosion. When it cleared, they were both gone. However, Akira couldn't really try to figure out where Alec went, and remained focused on the fancy dressed guy with the two swords for now. Alec was too strong to die to the likes of these guys.

"Join you? Yeah... not gonna happen," was Akira's response, after Heiwa gave one similar. He was positive Namie wouldn't be joining up either, not with all the havoc the Headbands caused in Kurayami. Akira expected him to attack next, so he bent into sort of a crouch, his right hand behind him gripping the handle of Stinger.

Chakra: 400/550
4,255 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

Ryo : 13285

Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Namie didn’t even feel that this guy deserved a response. He was clearly someone who cared only about himself, evident by the way he was smiling even though his comrades were lying dead around him. Namie would allow her anger to show upon her face as a plan began to form in her mind. She was going to cloud the area with a smokescreen of some kind, create a clone, and attack the guy with it. This would allow the real her to hide while she prepared her next range of attacks. Namie breathed in deeply, mixing smoke with chakra before exhaling this cloud of smoke.

Smokescreen:

While this smokescreen would cloud her from view she would weave the necessary hand seals to form a shadow clone. This shadow clone, unlike the ones she had made before, would have more chakra, allowing it to take more damage which was key for her escape: if the clone was found out too soon her plan would fail after all.

Shadow Clone Jutsu:

This clone would rush forward while the real Namie would dart off into the darkness under the cover of the smoke. The clone would shout ”I’d rather die then join you…” as she rushed forward with her sword raised. The real Namie meanwhile had found her spot safely onthe side of the building and completely out of sight meaning that as the smoke cleared while the clone move it would hopefully leave the guy to think this was the same Namie as before.

Chakra: 500
WC: 2,800
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Ryo : 150

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:47 pm

The two Uchiha's were in disagreement. Fei was still grinning though, a look of arrogance on his young features. The blindfolded man with the white hair exterminated one of his remaining workers, then ran into the other and caused an explosion of some sort. Fei simply brushed dirt and debris from his clothes. "How rude, and sloppy," he complained. "There's no sense of style nowadays, everyone is so barbaric." 

The smoke cleared and his remaining worker was gone, but so was the tall man. "Well, look at that. The tall cripple seems to be the only one with any sense, he escaped as soon as I came out here. He obviously recognized a threat when he saw it. Unfortunately it's too late for any of you."

The pale female with the mask on said that she would rather die than join up with them. After creating a cloud of smoke, possibly as a distraction, she then charged in with a sword up above her head. Fei waited unto she was close enough, and executed his attack like lightning.

Flight of the Turning Swallow:

Fei came to a stop somewhere behind the girl while expertly twirling his swords before sheathing them again. "Happy to oblige," he said, straightening his clothes. He would look towards the 2 Uchiha again looking as arrogant as ever, a sarcastic grin at his lips. "You know, it's not too late for the two of you to join up. The offer is still open, but I don't have all day. Killing you two can be just as simple as what just happened to your friend."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

Ryo : 6285

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:53 pm

.oO(Skip me until you guys are in the basement.)
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

Ryo : 23195

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Post #54

A plan, they needed a plan. This guy was stronger than them one on one but they had numbers and team work on their side. Surely they could come up with some way to overwhelm and defeat this guy. However before she could say anything at all Namie was using a smokescreen jutsu and rushing in with her sword above her head. ”Namie no!”, Heiwa found herself shouting but it was too late, far too late.

She could watch but not react as Namie was sliced several times, skillfully. There was no way for her to survive that, no way she would live through that  it. The idea of losing one of her team mates, losing a friend, was horrific. The pain of such an experience? Horrendous. There was no way to describe how it felt to suddenly lose someone, to watch them die in front of you and be completely unable to stop them or do anything about it.

It was then that Heiwa felt it; the change in her eyes. The experience was so horrible, so devastating, that it was unlocking another stage of her Sharingan: Mangekyo. ”You.. you… JERK!” Heiwa wasn’t the type to swear: her parents had always been strongly against it, but calling him something, anything, was definitely befitting in this situation. Heiwa would jump back, wanting to put some distance between herself and the monster who had just killed Namie. As she jumped she would remove her bow from her shoulder, loaded already with an arrow. With her new Mangekyo Sharingan she could see everything perfectly in great detail. She would aim her bow and fire, not one, but three arrows in succession: prepared for him to move and prepared to follow him with her barrage of arrows: barring he didn’t try and hide behind Akira - she wouldn’t risk his life, she wouldn’t lose him too.

Word count: 3,650
Chakra: 455
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Namie jumped the gun. He really didn't want to think that her newfound powers had gone to her head, but apparently they had. After creating a thick cloud of smoke, she charged the fancy dressed guy head-on.

"Namie what are you--!!" was all he was able to get out before she got close and those swords of the fancy guy's were out, and he reacted, quickly. Akira's eyes were able to see that what he did was merely a series of super fast moves, but Namie ran right into it.

A friend, a new friend after spending so much time in hiding from these very assholes, a squad made in a dream come true, gone just like that. Akira fell into shock, his mouth dropped open somewhat. His Copy Eye managed to transfer what he'd just seen to his memories, but he didn't even care.

Copy Eye Wheel:

He couldn't help but to feel very bad. He was just getting to really know her. She would never see her revenge against her father for what he'd done to her. After so much misery, both from her own family and the morons who used to run the village under and iron grip,  Kurayami was freed from these assholes by a really cool guy, and turned into a normal village. They'd all been hand picked to be his students, learned cool moves, and gotten weapons that would probably be worth millions of ryo... just for it all to end like this.

For some reason with tears gathered in his eyes, Akira suddenly found that he could now see even clearer than he could with his 1 tomoe Sharingan activated. It seemed like the world had slowed down to a crawl, enabling him to see everything in front of him in fine detail. Akira's grief turned into rage. Pure, fires from hell rage. When Heiwa called him a jerk and fired 3 arrows at him, Akira went rushing towards him.

While he would be busy dodging or deflecting the arrows, Akira would make his move on him. He could have cut him, but his rage didn't have him thinking about his sword at the moment. He wanted to physically hit this cocky, uppity asshole. He wanted to beat the life from him with his bare hands. The moment the arrows would be dodged or blocked is when Akira, legs charged up with chakra, would execute a technique recently copied from Alec.

Mahjong Cannon:

He would attempt to bowl over the pretty boy with a flurry of kicks and possibly break whatever bone he happened to hit, and possibly give Heiwa an opening to attempt something more deadly while Fei's attention was upon Fei.

Chakra: 360/500
5,005 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Namie hadn’t meant for it to happen, but from her hiding spot she could clearly hear that her friends thought she was dead; she should have said something beforehand but it was really too late now. Due to her having given her clone a bit more chakra than she normally would it remained behind long enough for them to begin to attack Fei before it would disperse in a cloud of smoke. Not wanting to risk her chance Namie moved quickly up the wall and onto the roof. She would wait until Akira was clear after his attack before she would come jumping down, bringing her sword down with her as she did.

Would Fei have succumbed to Akira’s attack then there likely would be no dodging this either. If everything worked out like planned, and with Fuuton enhancing her blade and increasing its cutting power, she would split the man in half from his head down through his body until he was clearly in half. Blood squirting around and clearly coating a bit of Namie’s mask.

Breathing heavily she would stand from the crouch she had landed in, were her attack have landed of course, and look to Akira and Heiwa. ”I’m so sorry; I wanted to see what he was capable of so I sent a clone in while I hid. I figured if anything I could use the sneak attack to my advantage… I’m sorry if I scared ya.” She couldn’t blame them if they were angry with her: she had led them to think she was dead even though that hadn’t been her intentions. She just hoped that if they were angry they would forgive her soon.

WC: 3,081
Chakra: 475
Back to top Go down
NPC

NPC

Ryo : 150

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:07 pm

The Uchihas were sadden by the loss of their friend. Fei was too full of himself from the looks on their faces to notice that the kids were undergoing a change. "Touching, I know, but like I said, I don't have all day, so decide quickly--"

The female fired arrows toward him. He casually swung his swords out of their sheathes again, twirling them in a cocky manner with an arrogant grin to block 2 of the arrows.

But Fei got too cocky. It was while deflecting the second arrow that Akira was upon him. Fei underestimated the kid and went to block, only to find his wrist and most of the bones in his forearm shattered instantly. The cocky and confident look on his face turned suddenly to dread. The sword fell out of his hand. More kicks came, shattering ribs and his left arm. The third arrow hit him in his face and sank through his mouth and out of the back left side of his head, a choking noise coming from his mouth.  The rest of Akira's kicks hit, breaking more bones and sending him reeling backwards.

With a terrified look on his face, Fei was falling backwards, expecting to hit the ground, but the last thing he saw was the girl - the very girl he thought he'd just executed - coming down on him from above. Then he saw nothing else.

-Dead-
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:21 pm

One of the corpses on the ground sat up and turned to look at them. The face turned and moves, transforming into that of Alec Kane. His blind folded face was grinning while he stood up, his clothes transforming themselves back into his regular black robes.

"Well now! I wasn't expecting or planning that at all. At the most, I was hoping you two got another Tomoe out of the deal, but Mangekyo!..." Alec suddenly remembered that Mangekyo in regular Uchiha, after so many uses, caused them to go blind. "....Well. I honestly didn't have this planned. I hope you kids don't think i'm toying around with you two for my own amusement, and I apologize if that's how it seems.... as far as your eyes go, I would advise that you only use them when your life is on the line. If what I remember of what I researched on the Uchiha myself, your regular Sharingan should be fully matured now. That should be enough."

Alec turned to look at the building that the leader had come out of. "What say we go inside and see about those hostages, huh?
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm

Post #55

Akira was pissed off, pissed off just like Heiwa was. As she fired her arrows he would move in an attack as well. Just like she had been hoping for the guy couldn’t dodge her arrows and keep an eye on Akira at the same time. He would pay for what he had done, he would pay for killing their friend, their teammate. Akira’s attack did devastating damage to Fei while one of her own arrows hit its mark.

It was then that a miracle happened. It was then that Namie herself came flying down from above, sword held out and giving off a whistling noise as it moved through the air. The blade, likely coated in invisible fuuton chakra, hit home and sliced Fei completely in half. Blood splattered everywhere including on Namie’s own mask.

She was alive.

She was alive!

Namie began to apologize, to say that she hadn’t meant for it to happen like this, for them to think that she was dead. She began to say she was sorry again, understanding if they were angry at her. Heiwa wasn’t angry, she was far from it: she was relieved. With the danger potentially gone she hurled herself across the distance separating the pair of them and at Namie; hugging the female as she made contact with her. ”Namie! You gave me such a scare. I’m not angry with you you knuckle head, but next time give us some kind of hint that you’re going to do something like that. We thought you were dead.”

Out of the corner of her newly enhanced eyes she saw movement. Expecting some kind of zombie or something she turned her head to see none other than their sensei who had apparently been pretending to be a corpse while they handled things: a way to keep an eye on them she figured without looking as if he were there. ”I was wondering where you had gone… Don’t worry, I don’t have any intentions of abusing Mangekyo. I’m not going to use it unless I really need to: this perception is great but the price behind it isn’t.“ She then nodded her head, prepared to go inside and ready for the worst: there was no telling what condition those people would be in. Heiwa allowed her Sharingan to deactivate while looking towards the open doorway the boss had come out of.

Word count: 4,052
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Akira could feel the bones being broken with every hit that landed. He could see that he was unable to avoid or deflect the last arrow, and it hit him in his mouth. The feeling of his bones being shattered through his kicks reminded him of glass, or wood. With a final kick that sent him backwards, Fei was suddenly cut in half by an attack from above, splashing blood and innards everywere. This attack was executed by Namie, who happened to be still alive.

She said she was sorry, and that she used a clone to see what he could do. She said she didn't mean to scare them. Akira was about to say something before he saw one of the dead guys sitting up again. Akira spun to face him, his right hand moving behind him to grip the handle of Stinger. But this person's face moved and changed until he saw the face of Alec. He said he hadn't planned that, and hoped they would at the most get another tomoe, and was honest that he hadn't planned that. If things got too rough, Alec had been right there the whole time, and Akira believed he would have handled things were it to look like any of them were about to be killed.

Akira put his hands on his thighs as he let out a long sigh. Alec said to only use their eyes when their lives were on the line, and that since Mangekyo was now awoken, this would mean that they now had all 3 tomoe. By deactivating Mangekyo Akira found this to be true. "I understand Senei," Akira said. He did sort of feel like he was being played with, but he wasn't going to complain. "No need to apologize. I don't think you would have just laid there if something were to really happen to us..."

Relief at Namie still being alive, Akira nodded his head when Alec suggested they step inside and see what was in there. He patted Namie on her shoulders with a grin, then began to head inside with everyone...

Chakra: 350/550
5,368 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:12 am

Namie returned Heiwa’s hug, thankful that she wasn’t angry with her. Catching movement out of the corner of her eye she found herself about to freak out, ”Whoa, zombi--” Realizing it was just Alec sensei she stopped and sighed with relief. ”Oh, nevermind…” Bad guys were one thing to have to deal with, zombies however were entirely something else. Thankfully, they wouldn’t have to since it was just Alec sensei who had been pretending to be a dead body as a means to hide and yet be close enough to help had they needed it.

Alec mentioned going inside, and she figured it was a good idea too, though she was worried about what the place might look like, or the people within it. Akira put his hand on her shoulder, and she took it to mean that he too wasn’t angry with her. Even though she hadn’t planned it they had at least received something good out of it: Mangekyo Sharingan a more powerful version of the Sharingan that they already had. Due to how evolved it was apparently it also meant they had a more powerful version of their normal Sharingan unlocked too. All in all things had worked out rather well.

Namie turned and followed after everyone else inside, curious as to what the place looked like. She was expecting something extravagant due to the way Fei had been dressed, but there was no telling with bad guys and creeps.

WC: 3,321
Chakra: 475
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:44 am

Shizuka had heard it all. Fei liked to run his mouth and act cocky and confident. At first it had sounded like he had killed one of them, but as she continued to listen at the wall of her cage it became clear that that wasn’t the case. Whatever had happened hadn’t been the end of the person who Fei thought he had killed. As she heard footsteps over head she realized that they had entered into the building.

A frown formed on her face as she kept trying to listen to what was going on. Would they free everyone? Or would they too hold everyone hostage and use them for experiments? She didn’t know enough about these individuals to be able to form an opinion about them, but considering what she had been dealing with since she was born it was hard for her to trust that anyone had good intentions.

With thoughts like those running through her mind she couldn’t help but think that perhaps it was time to try and take escaping into her own hands. She had no intentions of becoming a weapon for someone else: she wanted freedom, something which she had never had a chance to have before. The guards which had been playing a card game had fled rather than fight: escaping down one of the tunnels. She doubted that they would get brave and turn back around: they all seemed to have no intentions on dying which was smart of them.

Shizuka turned her focus onto her cage, removing a bobby pin from her hair. She began to attempt to pick the lock, glancing towards the steps as she expected the individuals to come down at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Alec walked into the building. The inside was pretty decent, but this wasn't the main area of operations. There didn't look to be anything upstairs either, so all fingers pointed to the basement. Alec moved through the room into the back room where there was located a set of stairs.

Alec went down into the basement to see an elaborate set up. It looked to be half laboratory, half prison, half nightclub from the looks of things. Some people were in cells, experimented on and dead. There were families in a big cage off to the left. In the back was a special cage with a girl in there, and somewhere else was a hole in the wall that lead to an emergency exit through a tunnel. It looked as if someone had just ran through it. The families in the cage began to ask if Alec was here to help.

Before he could answer though, Alec noticed that someone was running back in the direction of the room, and they had several other guys with them, armed with swords. As they came back into the room he only grinned at them at first. "I thought you were lying," one of them said. "A blind cripple and a bunch of kids? How did Fei let them get the drop on him?"

"I don't know, they're freaks of nature," said another. "They'll be no match for all of us though, strength in numbers!"

Alec kept grinning and started walking towards the goons, 7 in number. "One of you get that cage open and let those people and kids out," he said to Namie, Akira and Heiwa.

"You think you're gonna be enough for all of us, cripple? You can't even see! What the hell do you---"  Alec seemed to vanish from sight. Something moved very quickly across the room, scattering papers, moving furniture, and causing the cards they were playing with to scatter into the air. Something black and faint moved back and fourth. Glints of metal could be seen in the light of the room, and there were the sounds of a sword being drawn and sheathed. Alec was done, his sword sheathed again before any of the cards touched the floor. As he seemed to re-appear walking towards the desk with all of the paperwork on it near the cage in the back, the goons all looked frozen. Like dominoes, all of the goons fell down, dead.

Alec picked up some of the papers, "looking" them over. Fei had been here messing with people for quite some time. Most of the projects he tried were failures, but he'd found success in one, this girl here, the "Shizuka Project." Alec looked at her cell and could see that it was locked with chakra, meaning that it was probably sealed so that she couldn't escape.

"An assassin, huh... Another experiment," Alec said, dropping the papers. "Just like Konran and Jynx... Interesting. I guess they made it so that she breathes through her skin, and she doesn't eat food, she only needs sunlight and water, like a plant... Perfect for staying out in the field for long periods of time. She'd probably make a good ally... huh. Shizuka means "Quiet" I guess. Says here she hasn't spoke since she was a child. Its too bad it also says she shows "Violent Psychopathic Tendencies." Tell you what though, once everyone is gone and safe i'll leave the door open for you. Dying in a cage is no way for anyone to go."
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Post #56

Heiwa would release the other female with a grin from the hug she had had her in. She was very glad that Namie was alive but their job here wasn’t done, yet. There were likely individuals inside somewhere that needed rescuing: innocent people who had been held captive against their will and likely experimented. It was time, if they were still alive, that they got their taste of freedom.

Heiwa followed Alec inside. There was no one on the floor they entered, and looked to be no upstairs floor at all. Down into the basement it was then and upon reaching the bottom most stair she found herself facing a rather horrifying situation: people in cages. Some were dead; disfigured and clearly experimented on. Some families were in another with young children. A lone female was in yet another, hardly clothed at all save for what looked to be a bikini.

Heiwa, upon hearing Alec sensei’s instructions, went first to the cage with the families in it and found herself glad she had as she listened to him explain the information he was reading. The female in the lone cage was like Shizuka, who hadn’t spoken since she was a child. She was an assassin, a violent psychopath. The first fully successful experiment. Heiwa glanced at her wearily, wondering if she would try and kill them once they did free her. It wasn’t hard to pick the cage’s lock that held the families, though she could have likely found the keys one one of the men that Alec sensei had killed, but she hadn’t wanted to pick a dead man’s pockets.

Once the cage was open she would hold the door open and step back a bit; giving everyone the ability to walk past her. She was patient though: these people didn’t know them so she could fully understand if they were hesitant to come near any of them.

Word count: 4,382
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Inside the building on the first floor wasn't much to look at. Upon going downstairs they were able to see what was really going on. There were places for experiments and places for jail and places that looked like places to relax.

Some guys came in through a passage in the back, and Akira readied himself for battle. Alec told them to open the cages however, and wen to engage them himself. Akira was able to see everything now that he had all 3 tomoe. He saw all of Alec's moves and slashes. He systematically ran around all of the guys executing quick but fatal slices to important veins.

Akira saw it all happen as if watching a high speed camera. Even still, sometimes Alec seemed even too fast for a fully developed Sharingan. Heiwa opened the jail doors and allowed them out while Alec went over to check out that girl that barely had anything on. He looked at the notes and explained that she was an experiment. She was like a plant since all she needed to survive was water and sunlight. She breathed through her skin too, which was probably the reason she barely had anything on.

Alec said that she was also a violent psycho. Akira opened another cage by breaking the lock with Stinger and let the people inside out. Alec said he wasn't going to leave that girl down here, and would open the door for her when all of the innocents were out. Akira agreed; in a cage with no food or water was inhumane. He just hoped the girl wouldn't rage and come after them when Alec opened the door...

Chakra: 340/550
5,650 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Heiwa went ahead and picked the lock on the cage, standing back to allow the kids and their families to leave. Several individuals who had come back up through the tunnel, likely some kind of backup who thought they stood a chance against a ‘blind man’, were easily dispatched of by Alec. He moved so fast it was hard to even discern his movements. She figured her two Uchiha companions had a better chance than her to see him given their newly highly developed eyes but she didn’t hold it against them: better eyes meant they’d be better able to protect themselves which was precisely what she wanted.

She listened as the Kuraikage explained about Shizuka and her situation. She had been a successful experiment, one whom hadn’t spoken since she was a young child. Namie could imagine that all manner of horrible things had been doing to her, and that she had likely had to do some horrible things to survive. At least that’s what she figured given her own past, and the way Alec said it had been reported that she had violent psychopathic tendencies.

”Maybe she’s just like me… lashing out to survive.”, Namie found herself saying before she could really help it. For some reason she didn’t think that Shizuka was really a bad person: just someone who had been put in a position where she was forced to do bad things. Besides, Namie probably would have shown those kinds of tendencies too had she been forced to live in this kind of situation.

WC: 3,683
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 pm

”.....” Eyebrows would raise at the word of this blindfolded individual: he spoke of freeing them all, including her. It would seem as if he was in charge even though anyone ordinarily would have considered him a cripple due to his handicap. After watching him dispatch of the several individuals, who came back down the escape tunnel likely with the hopes that their numbers would cause a shift in fate, she realized that this blind man wasn’t really handicapped at all. She assumed he had some sort of sensory, or likely some way to see outside of his actual eyes: she wasn’t going to put anything past anyone given she herself breathed through her skin after all.

One of the females with him went and made quick work picking the long of the cage that held several of the families with children. Meanwhile, this blind man began to look, somehow, through the files that had been kept. He read off what had been written about Shizuka: her name, the fact that she hadn’t spoken since she was a young child, the fact that she could and did breath through her skin, and the side notes of her violent tendencies. It was all true, though her reasons behind doing what she did were her own. It had been kill or be killed. Survival of the fitest. Had she proven to be weak, had she hesitated, she wouldn’t be standing here today.

Wanting to play nice, put on a good show, and keep this blind man from killing her as easily as he had killed those other men, she went over to the stool on the opposite side of her cage; in the corner furthest from the door. She sat down pointedly, and simply folded her hands in front of her without a single word. Just becuase she couldn’t, or rather wouldn’t, speak didn’t mean she couldn’t prove she meant no harm in other ways.

When the female with the strange colored hair spoke of her being like her she looked over to the gasmask wearing female curiously. Was she an experiment too? Or had she just had a shit filled life? This was definitely a strange situation to be in. She had spent the majority of her life wanting to murder the majority of the people around her. Yet, here were four individuals who were freeing those locked up, and if they kept to their word they would free her too. It was the first time in her life she didn’t actually feel the need, the urge, to attack someone who held power over her.

Then again, just because she had been raised as a killing machine didn’t mean she had to remain one. Even Shizuka could change if given a chance.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:01 am

"Wait... you're the man who got rid of those brutes who ran the village all those years, right?" said one of the captive females who were freed. "Alec.... Kane? The new Kuraikage came to rescue us himself, I just knew he wouldn't forget about us! Thank you! thank you so much! I thought I would die!"

She and several others came over to hug Alec, who just held his hands up with his sarcastic grin. Some of those freed also thanked the Uchiha's and Namie, patting them on the shoulders while the kids gave them hugs as well. "It's alright, it's alright, really," Alec was saying, patting their shoulders too. "I'm just sorry I wasn't able to save more. But listen, there'll be time enough for all of this later on. All of you get out of here and get back to Kurayami. Stay on the road so the creatures in the wilds don't get you and stay together. We'll be right behind you."

While all of the prisoners still alive began to leave the basement room, eventually leaving just him, the Uchihas, Namie and Shizuka. Alec, with his ability to see the intentions of others, could begin to see a change in the girl as she went to sit down. Upon realizing that her captors were dead and she would be freed, the incredible violence about her started to die out. It was what made Alec grin even more.

From his bag, Alec pulled 3 brand new headbands. The metal on it was polished, allowing it's owner to clearly see their reflection. Upon touching the headband the three would come to find another surprise inbued within it. Alec tossed one to all three of his students. "Congratulations," he said to them all. "You're all now Chuunin. I can rest easy at night knowing I have you three helping to looking after the village. A congratulatory gift from me, don't lose it, for obvious reasons."

Kurayamigakure Headband:

Alec rubbed his chin some in thought. The Uchihas had both gained a whole new way of seeing things, but he didn't want Namie to feel left behind. Alec felt inclined to do something for the girl seeing as she was a member of his clan furthermore. After spending this much time with her she would likely hear his voice in her head a clear as day, for it only worked correctly with those he was close to.

I'll speak to you here since everyone doesn't need to hear this. I know Akira and Heiwa gained some new abilities and eyes, but I don't want you to feel like you're inferior to them. A good friend of mine passed on the way I see the world to me, and told me i'd be able to do the same whenever I chose. I have to warn you to never use this technique while your real eyes are open, or you'll regret it for weeks. The way you feel, taste, touch and smell will too be amplified many times. It grows with you, so while it may not be very strong at the moment, at it's strongest it will allow you to see anywhere, at any given time in the entire country...  You'll also find that if you possess enough desire, you may even evolve this technique into something else completely unique only to you. Use this gift wisely, Namie.

Chakra Radar:

To everyone else, it would appear that Alec simply patted Namie on the back of her neck as a good job pat. He actually sent chakra through her skin and up her spine to her brain, to kick start the areas and nerves of the Cerebral Cortex that enabled The Holeman Radar. He would do this as he turned and walked back to the special cage that held the girl, drawing the Kane Katana to perform 2 precision cuts to slice through the seals and the lock on the door. What remained of the door swung open.
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Post #57

Heiwa grinned a bit, returning the hugs of the children. She didn’t mind in the slightest, though she did blush a little at all of the shoulder patting and such. She hadn’t helped them for her own self gain, but to simply do what she could. No one deserved to live in a cage, to be held somewhere against their will, these people deserved to be free and now they were.

When all of the people were upstairs and on their way back towards Kurayamigakure no Sato she focused her attention back on her sensei only to receive a new Kurayamigakure headband. Grinning from ear to ear she tied it proudly around her head so that it could easily be seen. As she put it on she could feel her chakra increasing greatly. ”Whoa, thanks Alec sensei!” His compliment about being glad that they were there to help protect the village only caused her grin to spread more. She would do whatever she had to to protect their village: it was home after all, and a place she was now proud to live in since Alec Kane and his people had taken over it.

Heiwa glanced over to Namie at her comment about the girl, and then to Shizuka. She was barely clothed, though from what Alec sensei had mentioned it was likely because she breathed through her skin. Given the kinds of things she knew those headband individuals had done to people while they were in control of the village she could only imagine what kind of hell that girl and the rest of the people who had been in cages had gone through. The girl looked calm enough given she had gone to sit down on the stool in the corner of her cage after Alec sensei had mentioned he was going to let her go once the innocent people were out of the basement. What would happen to her? Would she come back to the village with them, or wander off on her own?

As Alec sensei opened her cage Heiwa looked to Shizuka and watched her closely, curious as to what she would do now that she was free.

Word count: 4,545
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Akira hugged some of the kids too with a grin. They seemed surprised that the Kage himself would come save them. If he were in their shoes he would be just as surprised. Alec told them there would be time for celebration later; to get out of this place and go home. Everyone gathered themselves and began up the stairs and about the process of traveling back to Kurayamigakure.

Alec pulled something out of his bag and tossed them each one. When Akira caught his he could immediately feel his chakra increase. Alec congratulated them and gave them a promotion to Chuunin. What he'd tossed them was a headband to the village, but this one was special made. Akira tied it in a loop around his belt on his right side. Alec said he could rest easy knowing they were helping to protect the village. Akira felt honored to hear someone as strong as him say those words. He do whatever he had to make sure it would never be taken over by some band of scum again, and now he had more than enough means.

After giving Namie another congratulatory pat, Alec went over to the cage where the other girl Shizuka was, and cut the lock open with his katana. Akira didn't exactly get into a defensive stance, but his new fully developed eyes watch to see what she'd do now that she was free from her prison.

Chakra:330/860
5,893 words
Back to top Go down
Namie
Chuunin
Chuunin
Namie

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Namie returned the hugs of the children, grinning a bit. She was happy to see them happy and free. She had a feeling that Alec sensei would ensure that they were all set up nicely when they returned back to Kurayamigakure. Once everyone was upstairs she glanced back over to Shizuka before turning her attention back onto Alec sensei as he gave them each a new headband in honor of being promoted to Chuunin. She hadn’t been expecting such a thing: in fact she had been sure she had a long way to go to prove herself before she even deserved such a thing. But, apparently Alec sensei thought differently. His statement about them and the village caused her to feel proud: such a compliment from the kage himself? It felt good, that was for sure.

Namie looked down at her new headband curiously, able to feel it increasing her chakra significantly. Grinning again she made quick work in removing her old headband and tying her new one around her neck: she wasn’t going to take it off anytime soon that was for sure.

It was then that she heard Alec sensei’s voice in her head: he didn’t want her to feel left out or left behind now that her team mates both had super enhanced versions of their Sharingan. So, he was giving her a gift too. When he touched her neck she found herself closing her eyes only to see that she could still see! It was the vision that Alec sensei must’ve used himself, though he warned her not to use it when her eyes were open or she would suffer for weeks. ”Wow! Thanks Alec sensei!”

With everyone but Shizuka free she would shift her pink colored gaze onto her now open cage - open thanks to some fancy work of Alec sensei’s with his weapon. Namie was sure they had nothing to worry about, but perhaps she was wrong. Being locked in a cage and tortured could break someone, but Namie hoped that that wasn’t case. Either way she was on her guard, though she kept her stance relaxed: she didn’t want the girl to feel like she was going to be attacked when she left the cage after all.

WC: 4,083
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Shizuka, from her stool in the corner of her cage, watched as the blindfolded man whom was apparently Alec Kane gave his students shiny new headbands. This was, of course, after those they had let out of their cages hugged and thanked them all before heading upstairs. Shizuka waited patiently, curious to see if they would keep their word and let her free too.

Once Alec Kane gave the headbands, and then patted the student with the pink colored hair in a ‘way to go’ kind of way, he made quick work in destroying her cage door. She waited a heartbeat or two before standing slowly. She eyed the blindfolded man wearily, and then looked to what was clearly his three students, before she walked forward.

She would hesitate at the doorway of her cage, still having trouble thinking that this was anything but a joke or a dream, before taking a hesitant step forward and out of the cage. ”....” Shizuka glanced then over to the weapons cabinet where her trademark weapon was kept: a gunscythe. She had no intentions on using it on anyone, but simply to get it for her own protection. She had no idea where she would be going from here, she had no other home to go to nor any family that she knew of, but she did know that there were beasts lurking in the darkness and she had no intentions of being eaten by one.

Unless stopped she would turn and walk casually over to the weapons cabinet. With the same bobbipin she had been using before she would make rather fast work in picking the lock and opening the cabinet door. She would remove her weapon, folded up and harmless in its current form, and hook it onto the tan belt she wore around her waist. She would then glance over to Alec Kane and his students curiously: would she too be welcome in Kurayamigakure like the rest of those whom they had rescued, or would she be sent on her way in a different direction?
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Alec didn't try to stop or prevent her from coming out of the cage. He didn't try to stop her from going to that cabinet to get something that obviously had to be a weapon. Looking around this place, he saw no reason to remain here. Using a small bit of Katon chakra Alec set fire to the stacks of papers and books on and around the desk, insuring that all of this research on experimenting with people would go up in smoke and hopefully end right here.

While walking towards the stairs as the desk and the surrounding bookcases erupted into orange flames he said "If you have nothing else out here or somewhere in the world you could come back to Kurayamigakure." Alec motioned for the kids to follow him. "All I ask is that you mind yourself around the innocent villagers. If you really have to kill something I think I can point you in a few places. Think about that, huh?"

Outside, the smoke was beginning to rise from the lower levels of the building.  With this bit of business completed, Alec took off in the direction of the village, fast, but slow enough so that the kids could keep up with him.

\Exit\
Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Post #58

Akira tied his headband at the waist while Namie replaced her old one with the new one now tied around her neck. They were all now officially Chuunin and Heiwa knew her parents were going to be very proud of her and her little brother likely very jealous. However, instead of mentioning this she simply kept it to herself: Namie didn't have a dad or mom to care about such things anymore so she didn't want to dampen the girls spirits by making her think of such things at the time being.

So, instead, Heiwa looked over to Shizuka as she stood up and hesitantly walked out of her cage. The girl seemed like she was expecting someone to yell 'Psych!' and throw her back in there but that wasn't the case. Instead the girl was allowed to retrieve her weapon from the weapons cabinet and Alec sensei even said that if she didn't have another place to go she was welcome in Kurayamigakure so long as she didn't harm the innocent people. He then mentioned that if she really had to kill someone he could point her in the right direction.

Heiwa simply smiled a bit and then followed after Alec after a glance backwards at the stuff he set on fire. Hopefully the hell for these experiments would stop here. She took off after Alec sensei and back toward Kurayamigakure all while wondering if Shizuka would follow them or choose her own path.

Exit

Word count: 4,795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]   Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stomp out the Headbands (Custom Mission)[Akira, Heiwa & Namie and Invite]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next