Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training]   Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:44 am

5103#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin

©2013 caliburn

Thoughts echoed through his mind as he slept in the cave that night, amidst the rest of the Pack. He had defeated Luke the previous day, and achieved Sage Mode. However, the events of that day echoed through his mind, reflecting all that had happened.

Gritting his fangs, Okami watched as Luke jumped upward, firing off a Great Fireball jutsu at him. Breathing outward, Okami would appear to flicker before appearing behind Luke, striking downwards with all his strength. Luke had seemingly underestimated him. He was not only as strong as him, but stronger. As Luke would plummet towards the ground, Okami would form the Tiger seal, forcing in a breath before exhaling smoke, using Fire Style: Ash Pile Burning. This smoke would cut down visibility by 60%, and was pure gunpowder. Forming the Horse hand seal, Okami would switch to blowing out an inferno that would cover most of the inside of the massive room. The Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation would blend with the gunpowder, forcing the two A-Rank techniques together to become one massive explosion. Luke seemed to forget sometimes that Okami was superior in combat, and always had been.

As he fought, the earlier words of the Great Wolf echoed through his mind. "Why did you spare that loathsome creature? His...summon looked like a tasty snack, as did he. Your honor is commendable, my newest Acolyte, but do not forget to press the advantage. That is the first step to becoming a Wolf Sage; ferocity and honor in equal measure, balanced and pure. Practice this on your walk. Do not let a drop of water cause such a large ripple. Seize it, and remain calm. I may just be a clone of the Great One, but I can tell you that he is watching even now. He also notes that the other young man is after something, and is likely using you to get to it. The Great One even has an inkling of what that something is, and would like to have your training sped up so that you may protect the sacred ground of the Wolf Temple. I know that you shall do wonders for this world in the name of the Pack, as I have been watching you since you were born. Your bloodline is a dangerous one, as you are descended from that man, and your mother died at birth. This shaped your entire life until now, and your mother knew this, even going so far as to name you after the wolves dotting this countryside in order to honor us and draw our attention to you. You were raised by your aunt, and the elders of your clan despised you greatly because of your bloodline. They even went so far as to create a prophecy that you would bring ruin upon the world, much as your ancestor once did. You bounced from Kenjutsu dojo to Kenjutsu dojo, learning skills in order to maintain your balance and chakra. You even dabbled in Ninjutsu, for which you have a natural affinity to fire. You have always learned fast, and once you dedicated your mind to something you could do almost anything with ease, a classic Uchiha trait. Even when you came home to find that your aunt had passed, you dedicated yourself to learning how to be a shinobi, and graduated the Academy in a record time of eight months. You became friends with that waste of breath flying above us, and even went easy on him whenever you sparred. Sadly, that did nothing to help his ego, and merely swelled it to the point it is at currently. When you were thirteen you became a Jounin, most likely too early given what would happen in later years. Your first team consisted of two Genin, Nami being your favorite. You two hit it off, and over the two years that your team was active you became close friends. When the incident happened in Zaraki, you were devastated. You kept the scars that litter your face in order to learn humility and to remind you of what had happened for the rest of your life. However, that did not stop you from making the mistake of drawing your blade upon your second team's second member, having provoked your infamous Uchiha rage. Once this happened you were given two options, exile or demotion. You chose the latter, being loyal to your Village. You were placed on the same Genin team you had issues with, where they misunderstood your every action and reacted poorly to every situation you were put into. Eventually, you were removed from the team, and promoted to Special Jounin despite your failures. You are now striving to prove yourself worthy in the eyes of your Kage, and may even become the next Harukage once Temaki-chan steps down. I refer to her with such affection and familiarity because I know Blast and Cana, her two wolves that she keeps at her side. They are good members of the Pack, being a sort of connection between your world and ours. This is why you wish to learn Senjutsu, young one. You constantly strive for the power to protect those you care about, even if they don't wish it. It is an admirable trait, one that I would give my right paw for."

He was right, of course. Okami strove to become the best he could be in order to protect, just as Luke claimed to do. So, why were they so different? More words came to his mind as he thought about it, the explosion raging around him.

"You have made it this far, young one. Yet soon, you shall embark upon the most difficult part of this journey. To achieve Sage Mode, you will have to not only defeat the pack to prove yourself worthy, but once you have done that you must defeat your friend using Senjutsu. Only those who follow the ways of the Sage are permitted within the Cemetery, so he is about to commit a grave felony, no pun intended. Once you have achieved Sage Mode, you shall walk out the back entrance, between the rocks, and come into a spring. This is the entrance to the Cemetery, guarded by two of our strongest fighters. You must drink from the pool, then dive in. There is a cave below that contains the ancient bones your friend speaks of. To defile them is to bring dishonor upon the Village of Morigakure, and I am sure that you do not wish that. We have trusted the Mori Nin for many generations, and it would be a disgrace to break that trust for one's own gain. Be warned, however, as to achieve Sage Mode you must relive your past and come to terms with it. This will be at the same time as you fight the Pack's strongest. If your attention wanes too far, you will be lost in the past, and if it focuses too much on the present, then you shall not come to terms with the past. It is a dangerous balance, and it is one that you must learn if you are to proceed. Remember, ferocity and honor."

Ferocity and honor. He remembered that as he strode through the scorched air towards Luke, who wouldn't have had time to escape considering the speed of the jutsu used. Keeping his blade in his right hand, he would form a Rasengan with his left, walking up to the other ninja with an undetectable air of disgust.

"You DARE to presume that I do not comport myself like a Shinobi should? You know nothing. I-" Okami would say before the Rasengan went out, dropping his sword as he grabbed his head. Why now? Why again? He began to have the same flashbacks as before, only more compressed.

Born to the then Head of the Clan, Okami was an only child. He was born in early July, on a Full Moon. His mother, Kitsune, had been in a violent labor for three days, and every minute of it saw her chakra drained more and more. She would scream, and the clan would cry with her, for he had no known father. Blood covered every inch of the bed, and the midwives were confused as to what was happening. Among the noble houses his family were known for being born with unnaturally high chakra levels, and thus had the most violent births. Yet, this was different. The very ground under the bed splintered from the force of her contractions, and several nurses and doctors had to be carried out and treated for comas and shattered bones. The crescendo had come at midnight. She gave the final push, and Okami made his way into the world…at the cost of his mother.

His upbringing was shrouded with pain and horror. Their noble standing was tenuous, as multiple other clans wished for their downfall so that they could rise. Okami had been adopted by his aunt, who loved him as her own. The other members of the clan, however, did not see eye to eye with her. They demanded that she send the young child to an outer village, where no one would care if he killed anyone in a fit of pique. Even though he was the last descendant of the Head Family other than his Aunt, he was considered to be much too dangerous for anyone to care for. An old seer in the clan foretold that if he lived, disaster would fall upon the various branches of the family. Attempts were made on his life quite often, and he was rejected by the other children his age. In order to teach him control to prove the others wrong, his Aunt conspired in secret to have him trained in kenjutsu by the best when he was six. He then spent many years of his childhood bouncing from dojo to dojo, never quite fitting in with the other students, yet always at the top of his class.

Eventually, Okami became weary of learning how to use a sword but not being able to utilize his skills. He went home after around five years of being away to tell his Aunt that he wanted to become a Shinobi. As he strode home, he saw a burning light fall to the ground a few miles away. Running towards it, he found it sitting there, waiting to be picked up. The chakra being exuded from the light was immense, so much so that the young Okami was soon enthralled by it. Walking over towards it, he picked up the strange orb, around the size of a marble. It was almost the consistency of jelly, but retained its shape as he moved it to and fro. Lifting it to his mouth, he wondered idly what it tasted like. A massive blast of energy coursed through his body the moment it touched his lips, causing him to drop it onto the ground. Picking it back up, he popped it into his mouth and swallowed it whole, upon which a searing pain shot through the young boy. Falling to the earth, he began to convulse, the pain not letting up until finally, blessedly, he fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes, he stood upon a plateau high in the heavens, before a shining silver Tien Lung. The dragon shifted its massive head, regarding the boy coldly. "So," It said, "You have come to take my power. You would have me live in your body, eat your food, sleep in your mind until you are ready to wield me? Ha. Young one, you have the potential, else you would not have survived the sealing, but I cringe to think that I would bow down so easily. Why should I, when all you would do is use me for your race's petty wars and squabbles. No, I think that if I were to go with you, I could guide you to the path you are fated to walk. Fine then. I shall finish the seal, then we shall be partners. At least, we will be once you are capable of wielding my power."

The next day, Okami woke up to find himself in a dorm room with multiple older boys. The blanket he had been covered with when he was found was sitting at the foot of the bed, folded neatly next to a white uniform with blue trim. Picking up a note that sat next to it, a grieving moan tore itself from his lips as Okami read the sorrowful explanation. His Aunt had passed away years ago, and the family member that had found him had enrolled him in the local Academy. Storing the letter safely in the foot locker at the end of his bunk next to his blanket, Okami put on the Academy uniform and belted on the katana granted to him. The older students watched as he fumbled with the sleeves that were much too long, until one walked over and ripped them off for him, helping him fit the rest of the troublesome uniform on. He was one of them, and they took care of their own.

Over the next few months, Okami began to change. His demeanor brightened, from acting aloof and uncaring to being more open and friendly. The other students thought of him as an enigma, as he was placed in the Special Advanced Class immediately upon taking the test, despite his age. However, they were universally kind and helpful to him for a time, as the members of his dorm told others about the night he was brought in. After several weeks, Okami soon hit the growth spurt expected of every twelve-year old. Conveniently, that was around the time that combat training started for the Special Advanced students. The students would spar against each other and against the occasional instructor. Throughout this time period, Okami was constantly berated by the head instructor, who everyone referred to as Old Jinto. According to Jinto, Okami’s method of fighting was off-kilter and flawed compared to the rest of the class.

During his 8th month at the academy, Okami heard rumors of an exam that, if passed, allowed the student to graduate early. To the young man, this sounded like a dream come true. Old Jinto had made his life a living nightmare by this time, taunting him, turning other students against him, and having his posse, a gang of Sixth-Years, beat him to a bloody pulp. Going to the main study hall, Okami sought out the instructor responsible for the exam. Signing up for it, he learned that the test itself consisted of only one thing: He must defeat Old Jinto in full combat. At hearing what the exam entailed, a slow, sadistic smile spread across Okami’s face that sent chills down the spines of more than one instructor while the other students cowered and ran. He was going to enjoy this.

The harsh shriek of steel grinding on steel sounded throughout the academy as Old Jinto and Okami struck in unison. The entire student body was watching, enthralled by the clash of reiatsu before them. Jinto’s katana strained under the force of Okami’s nodachi, both blades being swept to the side as the swordsmen each parried the other’s blow. A wave of reiatsu blasted outward along the blades’ path, collapsing a set of stands by the Academy Arena. Students went flying as the instructor disengaged, using Earth Style to restrain his opponent. The exam judges watched on in horror as Jinto released his chakra restraints in order to finish off the struggling student.

A single tear fell down Okami’s face as he watched the man who would kill him in order to keep his already-damaged reputation. Something in the young man’s heart snapped as Old Jinto stepped forward, no doubt to crush him with his Earth-Type jutsu. Okami watched as the dirt that had restrained him burned away with fires as black as pitch, and as he stood up he could hear Jinto screaming. Looking at him, Okami saw the proud bastard sink to the dust, sobbing and moaning. In his hand was his sword, a blazing inferno enveloping the misshapen weapon as a pool of metal flowed from between his fingers onto the sandy ground beneath their feet. Flashing in the sunlight, the sword sang through the air as Okami slashed through Old Jinto’s chest and buried her blade into his abdomen. Smiling to himself as the other students cheered, Okami closed his eyes and recalled the one memory he had of his mother. She had only held him for around 5 minutes before she passed out from blood loss, but over the long years he had seared the scene into his memory. She had whispered a few words as a glow of power enveloped her hand, his own chakra responding as she gave him her final words and blessed his eye. “In your heart shall burn an unquenchable fire, the only gift I can give to you. One day that fire will spread to protect you, but only your heart will know when the time's right.”

As a fresh Shinobi, Okami was asked to work on the outskirts of the Village. This suited him perfectly, as he was still unsure of what had happened not a year prior. The elusiveness of the family member who saved him bothered him greatly. He was, however, able to put the thought out of his mind easily enough with his work. As the years went by, he had almost forgotten completely about the tragedies that had torn his life apart. Time seemed to blur past the young man, and before he knew it, he was approaching the 5th anniversary of his graduation.

That day, a riot had broken out in a small town outside the Village, Zaraki. He and two recruits were dispatched to investigate and quell the uprising. Approaching the source of the infighting, the three Shinobi were disturbed by what they saw. One of the patrols sent to the outskirts that day had been murdered, their bodies strung up to pikes as the residents of Zaraki engaged in a bloodbath below. Two parties had formed, one clearly supporting this outrage, and one attempting to retrieve the corpses to return them to the Village. Steel hissed against wood as the two newer Shinobi leapt in to join the fracas. Sighing, Okami drew his blade. Increasing his chakra in a display of power in hopes of stopping the riot peacefully, the young leader scanned the battlefield in search of his charges. When he finally found the raw recruits, his face fell in dismay and horror. One of them, a young lady by the name of Nami, was fighting a losing battle against 3 others. She was holding her own, but couldn’t gain any ground. The other, a youth by the name of Hanji, had already met his fate. His mouth twisted into a mask of pain and terror, the recruit plucked helplessly at the spear thrust through his abdomen. Letting out a cry of despair, Okami felt something was off. A sharp pain tore at his eyes as chakra gravitated toward his face. His vision started to fade as he gradually lost control of his body. Opening his mouth, a roar of hatred and agony escaped his throat. An empty voice doubled his own, echoing with the sadistic grin Okami felt widen as he was forced to witness the carnage that ensued. Whispering goodbye to the memories of his friends and family, he faded into the warm abyss that grew within him.

Opening his eyes, he recognized the inner workings of the hospital. Sitting up, he found his personal belongings, along with a note explaining what had happened. Feeling his face, he felt several scars forming along his lips and cheek. Eyes tearing up, he looked down at the letter form the doctor. They hadn't managed to save his Genin, and it was a fluke that he was still alive. He owed his survival to his heritage, apparently. Standing up, he refused to let the nurse look after the once-smooth skin of his face, wanting to keep the scars. It was worth it, he thought, to always remember his first team. He would never let another one of his comrades die. Ever."

Screaming, Okami would drop to the floor as his past rolled across his vision again. It was more painful this time. Looking at the Great Wolf, he watched as Fell raised a furry eyebrow. So this was to be the deciding factor? Sighing, Okami allowed the next vision to roll across his mind, this time about Luke's background.

Luke Yasenha was born in the Hidden Dark Village into the Yasenha clan, he grew up there, often inside his head to pass the time as he watched birds pass his home. He did not mind the odd looks people gave him at that age of his strange demon-like eyes, although he saw people talking in whispers as he passed them and the other kids didn't want to play with him due to the "weird eyes" he had, meaning he was for the most part left alone.

One day, during an outing, he spotted some kids getting beaten up by some older kids, Luke went to stop them, only to get a punch to the gut and forced onto his knees by one of the gang member, who then forced him to watch them beat the living daylights out of the kids he tried to save until some Ninja on patrol came along and chase them away and arrested them, taking the kids that were beaten up to a local medical station to be healed using medical ninjustu.

After that day, Luke vowed to become a ninja to protect those who could not protect themselves, entering the academy in Morigakure to learning the ways of the ninja outside of his crime ridden village at the time. he spent ten years at the academy, becoming a somewhat popular student due to his ability to quickly learn jutsu and his somewhat unreachable attitude, this was because he wanted to be left alone since he disliked the attention that his popularity caused him so he more than once left people to be alone as he couldn't handle that many people and more then often, a teacher would come to console him as they were concerned that even though some could call him a genius, he had self-loathing and depression which keep him from making many friends from the academy, he spent a total of seven years in the academy, more then he needed to in order to vastly improve his mental performance, even though he passed the final exam without a problem, he continued to study to better improve himself, finishing his extended learning when he was fourteen years old, he then took the chuunin exam the following year with his two teammates, a Hyūga member who was one of his few friends at the academy for his excellent ability in his clans technique and dojustu and the other was a female taijustu master, although she was normally quite annoying happy and overenthusiastic, she could more then hold her own in a fight, they managed to complete the first two exams was relative ease before reaching the preliminaries, when Luke faced off against a genin with excellent fire style abilities, but, after a climatic final blow, Luke was victorious and made it to the finals when once again, he was force to use his tactics to defeat his opponents, even the point of using his most power jutsus and all of his training to pull through and win both for and with his team.

After his promotion to chuunin, he lead a squad of genin through different D & C rank missions, making sure his team was ready before he were given a B-rank infiltration mission, his first solo mission, he took off for a brothel where, according to informants, the leader of a high stakes slave trader was staying for the night for some good times as he had a weakness for beautiful and buxom women of the brothel, Luke then used a special version of one of his techniques to turn himself into a women, with a voluptuous body, D-cup, hourglass figure, nicely peach tanned skin, long black hair with two longer versions of his horn hair extensions coming down either side from the back of his head while her long, silky smooth hair ran in the middle of the two horn pigtails, now also with two large bat wings, enough to support flight and a tail with a tri-pronged end, sharp enough to cut flesh and stone, he also modified his clothes so his normal karate Gi was exposing his abdomen and his back but still keeping the sides, while his trousers changed into a black skirt that reach only to where his now smooth knees came to while changing the haori into a jacket of the same color, he also gave himself black bra and panties with matching red lace.

Confident his body was ready, s/he walked into the brothel, where partying was in full swing, there was wild love making to if the cries and moans of pleasure were anything to go by, s/he found herself at the attention of her target who came up to her, being rather flirty with her, so he came onto him in the most seductive way he knew how, wrapping his arms around this man's neck and taking him out the party and into a bedroom where he seemed to enjoy having a different kind of women in her chambers, having never seeing a women with bat wings and a tail before before he went down on him, servicing him before letting him take her, letting the pleasure of being united with a man take hold of her for a few minutes before she pulled her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss so while he was kissing her, she sent her tail into his neck, killing him almost instantly, he got to see the sadistic look on her face before he fell onto the bed, dead, she got off his now dead body, getting dressed again and cleaning her tail before locking the door behind her, making sure no one would know until she was far away and she had deactivated his technique.

Looking at the older ninja with new eyes, Okami sheathed his blade and reached out a hand to help him up.

"Luke, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through that when you were younger. We aren't so different, you and I. That doesn't mean, however, that you can take the tooth. It is sacred ground here, and to defile it by taking the fang of it's Elder would be an insult to the Pack, bringing dishonor upon our Village. Can you understand that? The Pack would be furious, and never trust another human again."

Luke had been burnt to a crisp, but Okami hadn't had it in him to finish him off. Call it his weakness, but Okami was honorable in that way. Luke's clothes had been scorched from the explosion, literally blowing all but his pants to oblivion. He had been unconscious, so one of the wolves had taken him back to Mori for healing. After that, Okami noted that Sage Mode was a little easier for him, and his fingertips had shrunk back to normal. His face was still changed, with wolf fangs and whisker marks on his cheeks, which meant that he still had not mastered Sage Mode. His strength had grown even more, however, and he noted that he was so lightning fast he could have kept up with the best Shinobi in the world. He could see, hear, and smell everything that was happening around him, and it was glorious.

Sitting up, Okami looked at the sleeping wolves around him, some as small as an ordinary dog and some as large as houses. Striding over to the back, he would sit down by the pool in the very back of the cave, an oasis in the mountains. Looking at the pool, he would drink slowly before settling into a meditative position. Sensing the Natural Energy around him, he began to gather it slowly, faithfully, as his imperfect Sage Mode began to manifest itself. Opening amber eyes, he would stare into his reflection in the pool. He wore the classic black Uchiha high-collared short sleeve, with long white pants and leg wraps. His sword was tied to his waist with a white rope, and the rest of his equipment were in various positions along his legs and waist. Drawing out a scroll, he pulled out an ink kit and began preparing for calligraphy. He was interrupted by a low, deep chuckle behind him.

"So, you have decided to write a poem or something? That is very...odd, coming from a warrior such as yourself, but fitting in some ways. Why use Sage Mode for such a purpose? No matter, it is yours to do with as you will. I suppose I should tell you a little bit about the history of the Wolf Sages. Just as all Sages, we started not long after Chakra was...dispensed to the world. We Wolves were some of the first, along with the Toads, Snakes, and such. We began to discover that once the Great Tree had been stopped, it's natural energy flowed outward into the land and manifested itself in the Animal Tribes. We were among those blessed by this, and it came to be known that we were powerful. Wars began between the animals, and we Wolves were greatly valued for our skill in combat, until the Sage of Six Paths came to each of us individually. He spoke to our Elders, ending the wars with his massive power and skill with Nature Energy. He preached that we should teach Man how to use our techniques, and so we trusted him. Of course, humans became greedy, and caused wars whenever they could, so our techniques were abused as our Sages began to participate. The Wolf Sages were nearly wiped out, and we went into hiding, of a sort. Even then, we obeyed the Sage's will, teaching those we deemed worthy our skills. And that is where you come in, Okami. You are our latest Sage, the only one who we deemed worthy in this age. I is now up to you to spread our legacy."
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training]   Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:45 pm

3849#words
0870#chakra

#Spec.Jounin
#TotalWC-21,623/21,500

©2013 caliburn

Listening intently, this made Okami go over hat had happened even more the previous day, even when he had first discovered the Pack, the first time Fell had shown himself to the Shinobi. He had been talking to Luke and the other ninja had been insulting him.

"You seem to think I'd care about something as petty as honour in battle; it doesn't how you fight, to win is to survive and I intend to fight the darkness by becoming a part of it. Besides, I seem to remember you were one such coward; always running away, dodging me, but let's be honest here; a spineless coward who hides and runs away from a fight has no right to call himself a ninja. Besides, you'll get a fight if that's truly your wish, although if I was one of the pack, I wouldn't have allowed someone like you to train senjutsu when it will only be wasted on you, so I don't know what I look forward to first; having to fight a impure sage or watching you get eaten alive, both seem like amusing options, but let's see who's fear they smell once they are done with you, ha!" Luke stated psychotically, his eyes turning that annoying demonic shade of red, a sick mockery of the red that made up Okami's Sharingan. Drawing his sword faster than Luke could blink, Okami would hold it to the man's throat in an obvious gesture. Okami was the superior warrior of the two, and Luke damned well better figure that out if he hadn't already. The blade would be pushed in just enough to cause a light trickle of blood, then be sheathed in another instant. The Kenjutsu practitioner would then walk away, continuing through the forest at a leisurely pace.

"Why did you spare that loathsome creature? His...summon looked like a tasty snack, as did he. Your honor is commendable, my newest Acolyte, but do not forget to press the advantage. That is the first step to becoming a Wolf Sage; ferocity and honor in equal measure, balanced and pure. Practice this on your walk. Do not let a drop of water cause such a large ripple. Seize it, and remain calm. I may just be a clone of the Great One, but I can tell you that he is watching even now. He also notes that the other young man is after something, and is likely using you to get to it. The Great One even has an inkling of what that something is, and would like to have your training sped up so that you may protect the sacred ground of the Wolf Temple. I know that you shall do wonders for this world in the name of the Pack, as I have been watching you since you were born. Your bloodline is a dangerous one, as you are descended from that man, and your mother died at birth. This shaped your entire life until now, and your mother knew this, even going so far as to name you after the wolves dotting this countryside in order to honor us and draw our attention to you. You were raised by your aunt, and the elders of your clan despised you greatly because of your bloodline. They even went so far as to create a prophecy that you would bring ruin upon the world, much as your ancestor once did. You bounced from Kenjutsu dojo to Kenjutsu dojo, learning skills in order to maintain your balance and chakra. You even dabbled in Ninjutsu, for which you have a natural affinity to fire. You have always learned fast, and once you dedicated your mind to something you could do almost anything with ease, a classic Uchiha trait. Even when you came home to find that your aunt had passed, you dedicated yourself to learning how to be a shinobi, and graduated the Academy in a record time of eight months. You became friends with that waste of breath flying above us, and even went easy on him whenever you sparred. Sadly, that did nothing to help his ego, and merely swelled it to the point it is at currently. When you were thirteen you became a Jounin, most likely too early given what would happen in later years. Your first team consisted of two Genin, Nami being your favorite. You two hit it off, and over the two years that your team was active you became close friends. When the incident happened in Zaraki, you were devastated. You kept the scars that litter your face in order to learn humility and to remind you of what had happened for the rest of your life. However, that did not stop you from making the mistake of drawing your blade upon your second team's second member, having provoked your infamous Uchiha rage. Once this happened you were given two options, exile or demotion. You chose the latter, being loyal to your Village. You were placed on the same Genin team you had issues with, where they misunderstood your every action and reacted poorly to every situation you were put into. Eventually, you were removed from the team, and promoted to Special Jounin despite your failures. You are now striving to prove yourself worthy in the eyes of your Kage, and may even become the next Harukage once Temaki-chan steps down. I refer to her with such affection and familiarity because I know Blast and Cana, her two wolves that she keeps at her side. They are good members of the Pack, being a sort of connection between your world and ours. This is why you wish to learn Senjutsu, young one. You constantly strive for the power to protect those you care about, even if they don't wish it. It is an admirable trait, one that I would give my right paw for." Fell said, materializing out of the brush. The Shadow Clone of the Great Wolf was an impressive size, standing eye-level with Okami at the shoulder and being easily eight or nine feet long. It was a testament to Okami's will that he didn't turn and run right then, as he knew that the real one was several times that size. He stood stock-still, not moving a muscle as the wolf circled him, not showing fear in the slightest. Was he afraid? Surprisingly, no. After the revelation of exactly how much Fell knew about him, he was sure that he had been followed and protected all his life. The thought was humbling, and the shinobi was actually quite touched that the wolf had recognized him from the moment he was born. It was soothing, and quite humbling to know.

"Thank you, Great One. It is an honor to see your face at last. Please, teach me the ways of the Sage as soon as you can. I must learn it without a doubt, and you obviously know why." Okami spoke with respect. One did not insult such a powerful animal like Luke had, after all. He would get his just desserts, that was for sure. He was obviously lying to Okami, and that was something that the shinobi just couldn't understand. Why lie to a friend?

Chuckling, the Shadow Clone of the great wolf would merely shrug his shoulders and step back into the brush, disappearing in a puff of smoke as the wind picked up. Sighing, Okami would continue on the trail.

This had pissed Okami off to no end, Luke's insults against both him and the Wolf Pack, even though he was merely an Acolyte at the time and not a full Sage. He had been rash and indignant, and it was unworthy of a Shinobi to behave in such a manner. He realized this now; he had been just as immature as Luke had been and was to this day. It was troubling, to say the least, but he could understand now why everyone had such a problem with him recently. Suna Hari, dedicating his life to killing him. Miyuki, panicking whenever he was around. Emiko, reprimanding him when he hadn't started anything. Kurai, nearly killing him over a bounty that wasn't his responsibility. Alec Kane, the Kuraikage, who had asked him to leave multiple times before he had. They were all showing him now that the path he was on was wrong. The Curse of Hatred was a terrible thing, and one that he would have succumbed to had he not had those people in his life. He would have to send them letters or something to apologize and explain that he understood what he had done wrong.

With that came another memory of the previous day, the short while before his training had begun.

Hmm. It seemed that Luke had a death wish, then. Okami noted that he and his bat, Komori, were talking up above. Motioning to the sky, the Shadow Clone appeared again as Okami walked, repeating lowly everything that was happening for Okami to hear.

"Let's head to the main temple, Kōmori. By the way, did you hear what they were saying?" Luke asked and Kōmori gave a annoyed huff.

"Of course; my hearing is unmatched, you know. At first, he was talking about making us snacks and something about them knowing what you seek in the cemetary of the wolf temple before going on about Okami's childhood for some reason, hell if I know, but if what he said was true, I'd rather get whatever your after quickly and get out as soon as possible. Since that's the subject, what are you looking for?" Kōmori explained briefly what the two down below were saying before asking what Luke had come for. Luke chuckled, petting Kōmori's head before laying down again, looking at the clear sky above him.

"I wasn't lying about sightseeing; the area where the wolf sages live is a wonderful example of nature and the wolves culture, which is lovely to see and visit, but the other thing I want is..." Luke said before sitting up, taking a information scroll and unravelling it, going over data containing a specific item; a large sabre tooth, belonging to a long dead elder wolf that laid among the many other wolves in the graveyard, "...The tooth of the black wolf elder, I've heard a lot about this old dog and I require something that, in time, can counter S-rank weapons and armour; a ace in the hole as it were since it best to have something ready, just in case. Of course the wolves won't let me just walk in their and fighting them all will only lead to death. There's a slim chance that because of Okami doing this sage training, they'll be too focused on him to notice, but I don't wanna take too many risks with this since I doubt asking the head wolf for the tooth of the black wolf elder is really going to work either. There must be some way to gain access to the cemetery, but my worry is even if I get access to the cemetery, trying to find that one giant wolf skeleton out of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of skeletons in there is going to be a real pain in the ass, so maybe asking the wolves for assistance might be my only option here since with their enhanced sense of smell, they should be able to find the correct wolf to take the tooth from, but gotta make sure this goes correctly and to the plan, I'd rather not leave here empty handed,"

Gritting his teeth, Okami listened to the Great Wolf speak, growing more and more upset. Steal a tooth from Fell's father? He needed to hurry along, and Fell agreed enough to allow him onto the wolf's back. Bounding forward, the wolf traversed the miles in mere minutes. Soon, they were at the base of the mountain. Before they climbed it to reach the Temple, however, the Great Wolf had a few words to say.

"You have made it this far, young one. Yet soon, you shall embark upon the most difficult part of this journey. To achieve Sage Mode, you will have to not only defeat the pack to prove yourself worthy, but once you have done that you must defeat your friend using Senjutsu. Only those who follow the ways of the Sage are permitted within the Cemetery, so he is about to commit a grave felony, no pun intended. Once you have achieved Sage Mode, you shall walk out the back entrance, between the rocks, and come into a spring. This is the entrance to the Cemetery, guarded by two of our strongest fighters. You must drink from the pool, then dive in. There is a cave below that contains the ancient bones your friend speaks of. To defile them is to bring dishonor upon the Village of Morigakure, and I am sure that you do not wish that. We have trusted the Mori Nin for many generations, and it would be a disgrace to break that trust for one's own gain. Be warned, however, as to achieve Sage Mode you must relive your past and come to terms with it. This will be at the same time as you fight the Pack's strongest. If your attention wanes too far, you will be lost in the past, and if it focuses too much on the present, then you shall not come to terms with the past. It is a dangerous balance, and it is one that you must learn if you are to proceed. Remember, ferocity and honor."

And with that, the Great Wolf was gone once more. Climbing the mountain slowly, Okami soon came to a halt on a ledge, coughing and hacking. The air was much thinner up here, and that was something he'd have to get used to fighting in. One hand over the other, he climbed and climbed, making his way at a crawl. For every second he saved riding on Fell's clone, he lost two in the climb. Several times he slipped, and had to catch himself before he died on the fall. Several times he got to rest, however, and each time he regained his strength. It was as if something was guiding him to the top, some sort of presence that he had to appease. He refused to die, not there, not then. Not until he was Harukage, and could protect those he cared about. Not until he was a Sage, one of the legendary users of Nature Energy. Reaching up with his right, he would grasp the rock, then lift his left foot up. Planting that, he would push off and do a pull up at the same time, grasping with his left hand and planting his right foot. Likely, he could have used his Chakra Control to climb the mountain by walking, but that would be a waste of precious energy. No, better to merely climb. Reaching out once more, he felt a ledge, a crag in the rock face. This must be it. Climbing up in, he was greeted by a beautiful sight. Puppies.

Small wolf pups ran about him excitedly before their parents ushered them away. Walking forward, Okami found a larger shadow than the rest of the cave as torches began to burn along the sides. It was there that he saw Fell for the first time, truly. He was massive, easily thirty-five feet tall at the shoulder and seventy-five feet long. A deep bass echoed through the cave as he laughed, speaking his piece.

"So, you wish to learn Wolf Senjutsu, eh?...Yes, I can see that you are already worthy in my eyes. However, you must prove to the Pack that you are worthy. Do not kill them, merely...impress. No Ninjutsu or Genjutsu either, as that would give you an unfair advantage over them. Use that fang you have at your side, your katana, and also use your paws. Now, BEGIN..."

That's right; he had felt calm before the storm, as a Shinobi should. Even later, remembering his past and fighting against six Alphas, it was so relaxing to deal with them. They were all friends. And finally, Luke's past swept before his eyes yet again.

Luke Yasenha was born in the Hidden Dark Village into the Yasenha clan, he grew up there, often inside his head to pass the time as he watched birds pass his home. He did not mind the odd looks people gave him at that age of his strange demon-like eyes, although he saw people talking in whispers as he passed them and the other kids didn't want to play with him due to the "weird eyes" he had, meaning he was for the most part left alone.

One day, during an outing, he spotted some kids getting beaten up by some older kids, Luke went to stop them, only to get a punch to the gut and forced onto his knees by one of the gang member, who then forced him to watch them beat the living daylights out of the kids he tried to save until some Ninja on patrol came along and chase them away and arrested them, taking the kids that were beaten up to a local medical station to be healed using medical ninjustu.

After that day, Luke vowed to become a ninja to protect those who could not protect themselves, entering the academy in Morigakure to learning the ways of the ninja outside of his crime ridden village at the time. he spent ten years at the academy, becoming a somewhat popular student due to his ability to quickly learn jutsu and his somewhat unreachable attitude, this was because he wanted to be left alone since he disliked the attention that his popularity caused him so he more than once left people to be alone as he couldn't handle that many people and more then often, a teacher would come to console him as they were concerned that even though some could call him a genius, he had self-loathing and depression which keep him from making many friends from the academy, he spent a total of seven years in the academy, more then he needed to in order to vastly improve his mental performance, even though he passed the final exam without a problem, he continued to study to better improve himself, finishing his extended learning when he was fourteen years old, he then took the chuunin exam the following year with his two teammates, a Hyūga member who was one of his few friends at the academy for his excellent ability in his clans technique and dojustu and the other was a female taijustu master, although she was normally quite annoying happy and overenthusiastic, she could more then hold her own in a fight, they managed to complete the first two exams was relative ease before reaching the preliminaries, when Luke faced off against a genin with excellent fire style abilities, but, after a climatic final blow, Luke was victorious and made it to the finals when once again, he was force to use his tactics to defeat his opponents, even the point of using his most power jutsus and all of his training to pull through and win both for and with his team.

After his promotion to chuunin, he lead a squad of genin through different D & C rank missions, making sure his team was ready before he were given a B-rank infiltration mission, his first solo mission, he took off for a brothel where, according to informants, the leader of a high stakes slave trader was staying for the night for some good times as he had a weakness for beautiful and buxom women of the brothel, Luke then used a special version of one of his techniques to turn himself into a women, with a voluptuous body, D-cup, hourglass figure, nicely peach tanned skin, long black hair with two longer versions of his horn hair extensions coming down either side from the back of his head while her long, silky smooth hair ran in the middle of the two horn pigtails, now also with two large bat wings, enough to support flight and a tail with a tri-pronged end, sharp enough to cut flesh and stone, he also modified his clothes so his normal karate Gi was exposing his abdomen and his back but still keeping the sides, while his trousers changed into a black skirt that reach only to where his now smooth knees came to while changing the haori into a jacket of the same color, he also gave himself black bra and panties with matching red lace.

Confident his body was ready, s/he walked into the brothel, where partying was in full swing, there was wild love making to if the cries and moans of pleasure were anything to go by, s/he found herself at the attention of her target who came up to her, being rather flirty with her, so he came onto him in the most seductive way he knew how, wrapping his arms around this man's neck and taking him out the party and into a bedroom where he seemed to enjoy having a different kind of women in her chambers, having never seeing a women with bat wings and a tail before before he went down on him, servicing him before letting him take her, letting the pleasure of being united with a man take hold of her for a few minutes before she pulled her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss so while he was kissing her, she sent her tail into his neck, killing him almost instantly, he got to see the sadistic look on her face before he fell onto the bed, dead, she got off his now dead body, getting dressed again and cleaning her tail before locking the door behind her, making sure no one would know until she was far away and she had deactivated his technique.

He had been subjected to all that, and that was why he had such twisted ideals. No wonder. Even now, Okami could feel nothing but pity for him. As he felt this, he felt his fangs retract and the whisker marks begin to itch. Looking in the pool, he had kept the black markings around his eyes and the amber tone with the slit. So this was what it meant to be a Master Sage. Thanking Fell for his time, he would go to leave before he began to cry. Letting Sage Mode vanish, he walked to the edge of the cliff and stopped, looking back at the Pack, no, HIS Pack. Smiling one last time, he began the long journey back to Morigakure. It was around 10 in the morning when he arrived, and he was starving. Stopping by the place that sold Unagi Don, he got a bento box full of it and headed home. The newest Wolf Sage was ready to take on the world with a new perspective.
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down

Dancing With Wolves Part II [Private|Senjutsu Training]
Page 1 of 1