Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]

Go down 
+5
Mitsukai
Miyuki
Okami
Suna Hari
Emiko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:03 pm

He seemed totally concentrated on the task at hand. Suna even made clones to help him; it was a smart move. Emiko had been teaching him well. Holeman was right in his hunch that he was a fast learner. If he kept going like this he'd learn the technique in a flash.

Other powerful chakra signatures began to appear outside. One of them belonged to the Kage, Marquetta. Another was the fiery guy who sometimes came by to get medical supplies. Emiko's chakra flared up dramatically for a second as Okami tried to grab or hug Emiko and he was pushed off into the distance suddenly. All that meant was that Shukaku was awake.

Holeman didn't know what this guy's malfunction was, and he didn't care. He was causing a ruckus with that Uchiha temper of his, and the last thing he needed was for his mother or sister to come downstairs. Then someone was going to get hurt. "Keep practicing Suna, I need to go look at things outside..."

Holeman went back to the front room and outside. "This guy still here, Emiko?" he asked, leaning back on the wall of the clinic next to the entrance. "I thought you dismissed him? We don't need that kind of madness around here, this is a sensitive area. Vacate, vacate!" This was said in the direction of Okami, with Holeman making shoo motions.
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Houjin

Ryo : 800

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:36 pm

"Sup, Shukaku? How are you, Emiko?" Simple greetings for old friends; he had no fear of the bijuu, only respect for a beast that could crush him in an instant, which was saying something given he was a massive tanky bastard himself; but he and the sand demon had always gotten along well enough. That he and Emiko were always on great terms helped too; he wasn't a threat, actively anyway, and would do anything to protect his friends, so he and the bijuu got along swimmingly. It made it easy to view the beast as a friend, or at the very least a personal ally; therefore no reason to hold any fear.

He didn't even react when Mar appeared out of no were; she did that all the time, and given that most of the present company was as good as family? Yeah, he was calm and content, until someone did something stupid. "Oh, hello sister. Bored with the office, yeah?"

He shifted so that he was leaning against the outside of the clinic, he was condensing his inner heat so that he wouldn't melt the wall, and not risk harming anyone around; as only Mar was really safe from his heat. Emiko wouldn't be in much danger, but he could glass even Shukaku's sand without meaning to; so it was better to be safe than sorry. "So, who's the Uchiha, hm? Or am I smelling him wrong? He smells like Uchiha." He was no Inuzuka, or canine in general; but salamanders had strong senses of smell and hearing; more so than sight or taste; so he could pick up on small clues that made it easy to tell things about people that wouldn't normally be associated with smell and such. "Smells like forests, too. Guessing from Mori?" Again, a total guess. He might be high ranking and have access to all kinds of files; but he didn't give a fuck normally, and didn't study up on people unless he was being told to hunt someone or something. Otherwise, meh; laziness.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Hugs. She was getting a lot of them today. She returned Marquetta’s hug with a grin just as two sand arms appeared from her gourd. These arms hugged Marquetta gently the same as Emiko was before retreating: Shukaku liked the other female too after all. ”Huuuuugs are nice.”

”Creepy demon is creepy. Anyway….”

Before Emiko could get to explaining anything Holeman came back outside. He commented about Emiko having dismissed him to which Emiko nodded: she had told him to go take a walk (leave the thread) and instead he had disobeyed her by going around the building and waiting for her to join him. Now it was Holeman shooing Okami away and off of his property, which was his right of course. He didn’t want the drama near the pregnant ladies, and Emiko definitely didn’t want to see the pregnant kage of Sabakugakure end up ‘handling’ Okami for not listening. ”Okami. Go on. I think it best you leave for now. I will not stop Holeman from doing what he feels is necessary to protect his home and family. Nor will I step in the way of the kage of the village nor her bodyguard if they feel the need to remove you by force.”

”Run away, eyeball man. Before the kage here or her brother cook you alive. While I would enjoy watching that I would not enjoy the smell.”

”.... Shukaku.”

”Mistress?”

”... Shut up please.”

”Yessss mistress.”
Back to top Go down
Marquetta
Arenokage
Arenokage
Marquetta

Ryo : 1400

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:30 pm

“Okay, slightly creeped out.”, Marquetta said with a chuckle. She really wasn’t bothered by Shukaku, but she was in a playful mood. After her hug she would step back and over to Houjin: she had been rather enjoying the heat he let off after all. She herself normally ran at hot temperatures but now that she was pregnant she felt like she couldn’t get enough heat.

“Shukaku sounds like a pedobear…” Marquetta commented with a snicker. She would then shift her attention to Holeman as he came outside, or back outside as the case seemed to be. Eyebrows would raise in curiosity as she gathered more information on the situation going on: apparently Emiko had told the individual with the tears in his eyes to leave and he hadn’t. Now, Holeman was.

Marquetta would chuckle a bit. “Young man, I would do what Holeman says. I will not stop him from doing what he feels necessary to remove you off of his property: nor will I stop him from defending his family if he feels you are a threat or problem to them. Considering I’m the kage of this village that means no one will. Even your own sensei is telling you you should go. Best to listen…”
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:51 pm

(Current Word Count = 3,720)

Suna still didn't care anything about what was going on outside. That guy was beneath him and an emo. The 6 Sunas worked in unison to keep the heart beating normally. Sometimes it would beat too fast. When he slowed it down, sometimes it would beat too slow. He was beginning to find the balance right between fast and slow, and it began to show with how the heart beat.

Suna dispersed his clones and let the knowledge absorb, putting his hands on his knees a second to let the dizzy feeling pass. With everything from the 5 other clones passed to him, Suna was able to find the right balance of healing chakra just like Holeman just did; his chakra the same lime green color. The heart beat normally. Suna nodded his head.

Suna didn't want to go back outside. Normally he'd be all for egging on that emolester until he made the mistake of running up on him again, but that was beneath him now.  Suna went over to the sink in the room and poured himself a glass of water. He took off his filter to drink some, then poured more into the cup and put in both of his new lenses. Next he added an ingredient of his own: black dye. It turned the water pitch black with the intention of tinting the new lenses like the ones he currently wore.

Suna could hear someone outside telling Okami that it would be in his best interest to leave. he wondered if that lobster was smart enough to quit while he could.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 pm

0189#words
0755#chakra

#Genin
#TotalWC-4,253

©2013 caliburn

Sighing once more, Okami would put his hands up slowly, not wanting any more arguments. They had caused him enough trouble. Suna getting in the way of his career was not something he wanted any more of. Besides, he was clearly outclassed here, even if he was a former Jounin. Standing up, he would put his hands in his pockets and shrug his shoulders to get any remaining tension out of them. Smiling through tears, he would say one last thing before he left.

"You know, Emiko, when we all get back to Mori, let me treat the squad to dinner sometime. No matter what happens, I'll still remember you guys. Oh, and tell Suna something for me. He'll be a good Shinobi one day, if he can get his ego in check. He'll be a great one if he gets his mouth in check, too! See ya!"

And with that, he dashed off. He wanted to get faster, sure, but he wasn't going to pressure Emiko for a name if she didn't want to give one. He could tell she knew someone, but he would respect their privacy.

Exit, unless stopped
jutsu log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:03 am

Tell Suna something for me. He'll be a good Shinobi one day, if he can get his ego in check. He'll be a great one if he gets his mouth in check, too! See ya!

"This coming from a grown man crying and raging because of a little kid? Ha!" Holeman said. "Emiko where did you all find this guy?" It seemed like he finally wised up though, so it didn't really matter. There were no worries of his mother or sister coming downstairs either, so something that could have ended very badly, for him, was averted.

Holeman shook his head and went back into the clinic. "You got that down? That's pretty smart of you to have used clones," he said, noticing the glass of something in his hands. "Cuts down on time. What's in the glass?"
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Houjin

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Huh. The Uchiha smelling dude was gone now. Okay then. From the sounds of it, he'd been fucking around, and that was a fast track to getting roasted around here. Meh. "So Shukaku is being... Shukaku; and I mean that in the best way possible; and we have genin being dumb? Sounds like a fun time, yep." He streeeeetched his arms up and over his head, tilting said head back a bit so he could yawn/exhale a blast of flames safely into the open air where it wouldn't bug anyone. "What's the story with the walking eyeballs, hn?"

Holeman coming outside was acknowledged with a friendly wave; which from him was pretty good, really. The male heading back inside got about the same level of reaction from him too; a gesture of acknowledgement and little else for the moment. He was going to leave that until needed, he didn't feel like starting shit because his fast mouth and slow brain where out of sync again. He turned his focus back on the various females and beasts floating around, "So how goes the outside world, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Emiko heard Shukaku chuckle at Marquetta's comment instead of get angry: Marquetta was far from little, except perhaps in size. Marquetta and everyone it seemed was trying to get Okami Uchiha to leave. Emiko's mind had already been made up: even if she had to get into an altercation with her friend, Temaki, she was removing him off of her squad at all costs: though she didn't think it would come to that - unless of course Temaki felt like sparring.

It seemed that Okami was finally willing to leave, although like usual he had a parting word to say that just caused Emiko to shake her head: who was he trying to give people directions and suggestions? He was the reason this whole situation was the way it was, he had no room to talk and she certainly wasn't hearing it. With Okami officially gone she would turn her attention onto Houjin and Marquetta with a sigh. "Okami Uchiha, after Alec Kane created ties with Morigakure, decided to go over to Kurayamigakure for a visit. While there he got involved in matters that didn't concern him. An altercation happened where he threatened someone and got his ass handed to him over it. Instead of leaving he decided to remain in the village and attempted to go visit the Uchiha compound. Alec Kane himself tried to get Okami to leaave his village and Okami apparently refused at least once or twice before actually leaving. When he came back to Morigakure Temaki gave him a squad; Im assuming to teach him responsibility or some such. Anyway, he expected a couple long ranged fighters to to the bell test an neither wanted. Suna started to get a little mouthy about it and Okami found himself trying to pull his sword on the kid. Okami claims he was just going to cut off his mask, but Rin stopped him so no one knows the truth." Emiko sighed again.

"He pissed off Suna whose inside, and caused my other squad member to wander off for the time being because, due to her rather violent past, she can't stand drama. And on top of all of this Okami has some sort of sister complex with the girl which is freaking her out... That's.. about the whole story in a nut shell."

She would then shift her attention toward the Holeman Clinic, where Suna wa still inside. "I'm going to go check on Miyuki. I'll catch up with everyone later." She knew Holeman would hear her, likely all the Holeman's would hear her, so she simply would give a wave to Houjin and Marquetta before leaving, calling over her shoulder "We'll have to catch up later."
Back to top Go down
Marquetta
Arenokage
Arenokage
Marquetta

Ryo : 1400

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:34 pm

"..... Wow, this guy." Marquetta couldn't believe what she was hearing. The fact that Okami Uchiha was alive and walking now spoke volumes on the kind of person that Alec Kane was. Marquetta doubted she would have had that kind of restrained to keep herself from injuring the guy, or worse, cooking him alive in his own skin had he tried to pull that sort of crap in her village. It made her quite glad that he was leaving, honestly.

When Emiko mentioned her other student Marquetta nodded in understanding: squad first, catching up second. It sounded like the girl needed some looking after anyway, so that made it doubly necessary. "Go on, we'll catch up later. Go take care of your people.", Marquetta would comment before watching her gourd carrying friend walk away. Marquetta glanced at Houjin and just shook her head a bit. "I gotta say, that Alec Kane must have the patience of a saint. I can't promise I would have let the guy walk away had he pulled that refusal stuff here." It was whatever, what had happened had happened, and from what she could see with her sensory ability the guy was leaving the village. Good, it meant she wouldn't have any further problem with him.

"Hmm... I think I'll come back later. If Holeman is busy teaching Suna stuff I don't want to interrupt. I have enough medicine left to last for another day or two." Marquetta would turn then and head off in the direction of her favorite ice cream shop: just because she was a hot head didn't meant she didn't enjoy the delicious treat.

-Exit unless Prevented-
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:22 am

(Current Word Count = 3,931)

Suna could hear some of the conversation going on outside, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that the emolester was leaving. Chances were he wouldn't have to deal with that kind of ignorance again, and from here on in it would be just him and Miyuki.

Holeman came back in and asked if he'd gotten the hang of using his new technique. "Yep. Coach Emiko taught us about using clones," he answered. "I think i'd still be learning otherwise." Suna continued to slosh the black water around in the glass that had his new lenses in it. "Oh this, it's just dye. I made a pair of new lenses for my mask that help me see better." Suna poured the water out into the sink and took the lenses out to see that they were tinted just like his current lenses.

Suna dried them off, and then took out his current lenses to put in the new ones. He looked around the room to see that he could see things in greater detail than before. This would be great for moving at high speeds. "Yeah, alright, this will do just fine... Not bad, not bad." Suna tossed the old lenses in the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Miyuki was definitely tired of the drama. When it was just Sensei, Suna, and herself, things went perfectly fine and smoothly. She was comfortable around them, and they didn't give her the creeps nor did they give her a reason to feel weary. Okami Uchiha on the other hand? He freaked her out. She didn't care what he said about his intentions the truth was he came off way too strongly, way too clingy, for someone who just met her. The fact that he knew so much about her past, information she hadn't willingly shared with him, bothered her too. She just wanted away from him, far away from him.

However, she liked this squad. A whole bunch, too. She didn't want to leave it. It was, all in all, a lot to think about. Which, was what she had been doing in the nearby park. Her decision had been made; she wasn't going to quit the squad even if it meant she had to deal with Okami. She would simply learn to tune him out and keep her distance from the newly crowned 'emolestor' as Suna liked to say.

It was on her way back to the Holeman clinic, sure that someone was keeping an eye on her somehow, that she found Emiko who seemed to be coming to get her from the Holeman clinic. "I'm sorry I left like that, I just can't stand it when Okami starts reacting like that to Suna. Suna has a right to be angry with him, but Okami doesn't seem to care. It won't happen again though; I'll just learn to tune him out so that Okami can't bother me like that again." She rather hoped Emiko sensei wasn't angry with her, but she would deal with it if she was: she had taken off rather suddenly, and without waiting for permission.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:27 am

Mother Holeman came downstairs. She was a tall woman who was incredibly pregnant. She wore a multi colored dress; the colors seeming to move as she moved. Similar to Alec, Mother Holeman wore a cloth over her eyes. She was being followed and helped by Holeman's little brother and sister Bart and Joy. Bart was dressed in one of Holeman's wife beaters and black shorts. He had on a skull cap that covered his eyes. Joy was a little taller than Bart was. She wore a white dress and black boots. On her head was what looked like a bunny mask that has long ears that drooped along beside and behind her, situated so that it covered her eyes.

"Holeman, that Uchiha is not welcome around here anymore," she said, walking with a hand on her back to support her while she walked. "You see to it that he never comes back, or I will. I don't care what kind of injury he has, he can go to the hospital. That display he put on is the very reason the elder of our clan got rid of those blasted eyes, and I don't need my children seeing that ignorance."

"Okay mom, ok," Holeman said, waving his hands. He immediately ran to his mother, producing one of his infamous storm clouds for her to sit on so that she wasn't standing. Holeman and his mother looked toward the back wall at the same time for some reason. "Hmm, Alec's here again. He brought some new people with him this time... I recognize Konran, but i've never seen the other 3. I wonder what's up?" Holeman turned to look at Konran. "Hey, Suna. Come find me later on, heh? I don't think Emiko's gonna let you go back to Mori right now with that Okami guy. I'll show you some more techniques, alright?"

[Exit]

Last edited by Holeman on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Houjin
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Houjin

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Spoiler:

That made sense. It was a bit too crowded right now to really catch up, and if Mar was going to just wait for her meds and such, there was little reason to inject himself into this situation any longer; specially since he'd come in so late and didn't feel like pestering someone to catch him up on everything that happened before he got there in detail. The Uchiha-smelling dude was gone finally, that seemed to make everyone happy, so he'd leave that one be for the moment as well.

"I'd Love a chance to catch up with everyone. Ya'll know how to find me, I'll likely be setting things on fire in Mar's office, or whatever. If you hear a bar exploding, that's likely me too."

Aaaaand then he was gone, in his usual 'I melt into solid earth/vanish into fire' sort of way. Earth and Fire mastery for the win, yep.

-Exit unless prevented.-
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Her decision had been made. Tem was stepping down. With her husband gone almost all of the time and no one she really trusted with Nyx's well being around it was simply for the best. She loved her village, she truly did, but her daughter came first. That was just the way of things. The elders had tried to change her mind, had tried to convince her to stay, but their words had fallen on deaf ears. She simply would not put her daughter second.

There was, however, one last act or thing she needed to do as acting kage. Emiko certainly would not want to return to Morigakure if Tem herself and Nyx were leaving to go on a nearly permanent vacation. She also highly doubted that Suna Hari nor Miyuki Kamizuki would want to remain in a village without Emiko considering everything that had happened recently. Which, is precisely why she put in the papers to allow all three members of the village to be able to go legally where they wanted: essentially removing them from the village unless they happened to want to return as members. The choice was theirs.

Wanting to explain things Temaki had written a quick note to Emiko, which she re-read to ensure was perfect...

Emiko,
I hope you're doing well in Sabakugakure, and that your team is continuing to grow under your watchful eye. Things have not been easy the past few months given Rin's near constant absence due to missions and work. It has left me with the choice of putting either the village first, or my daughter first, and my daughter trumps everything. I'm stepping down as Harukage.
I know that you only remained within the village to help me, my old friend, so I have done the paperwork and turned it in to release you of your duties. This will allow you to venture to another village if you wish without the next ruler of Morigakure being able to send anyone after you. I have also done the same for Suna Hari and Miyuki Kamizuki, as I likewise assumed due to recent actions that they would not be returning if you do not. If they wish to come home they can of course do that at which time they will automatically be reinstated as village shinobi; the choice is theirs.
I'm sure I will be seeing you soon; Nyx and I plan on doing some traveling to both Sabakugakure and Kurayamigakure over the next few weeks. Stay well.
-Tem

With the letter finished she attached it to the leg of a carrier pigeon and then sent it on its way; knowing it would reach Emiko relatively fast. Temaki simply sighed, stood, and left her office leaving her robes and hat behind...

Exit
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Emiko apparently woudn't have to look far for her other student as she saw Miyuki coming to meet her before she even left the front of the Holeman Clinic. The younger female apologized for running off like she had and commented that it was because of the way Okami reacted to Suna's comments, but that it wouldn't happen again. Miyuki said that she would learn to deal with it, learn to tune it out so that it wouldn't bother her next time.

Well, Emiko was going to ensure that there wouldn't be a next time.

"Honestly? Don't worry about it Miyuki. There's not going to be a next time: I'm going to send word to Temaki to have him pulled from our squad immediately. I understand wholeheartedly why she thought putting him on was a good idea; a way to teach him humility. But, this situation isn't working, and it's causing issues for both you and Suna. This is supposed to be a punishment for Okami, not for the two of you, but that's what it's starting to become. So, don't worry about it, it'll be taken care of." Emiko would have said more but at that point a messenger bird came flying down and landed on Emiko's automatically stretched out arm. She removed the note from the birds leg and then watched as the bird flew off.

Frowning a bit and unsure as to what the message was about she opened it right there and began to read it. Her facial expression went from confused, to shocked, and then to amused in the process of reading. "Well, this certainly changes things. Let's head inside. I want to speak to both you and Suna at the same time." Emiko would turn then, leading the way back inside. Following her nose to the smell of chakra rich sand she found Suna and Holeman fairly quickly. "Sorry to interrupt but I wanted my team together to hear this.", Emiko would say, still looking a bit shocked and amused.

"It would seem our beloved Harukage is stepping down from her position in order to spend more time with her daughter. Being Harukage is obviously a full time job, and one she's not willing to do anymore with a growing child to look after."

Emiko would pause to give them a chance to voice their responses before she would continue on. "Apparently, knowing that I was only in Morigakure for her sake she has made it possible for me to leave freely and not return without being labeled as a missing-nin. She has done the same for both of you as well should you choose to not return. To be truthful, I don't have any intentions of going back to Morigakure. I was only there to help out Temaki, that was it. I figure I might as well return to the sand. Marquetta, the Arenokage, has been trying to convince me to take her hat for quite some time; and from my understanding she's pregnant so I'm sure that'll be doubly so. If you both wish you can remain here with me. If Marquetta gives me the hat like I know she intends to, I'll be given the kage's mansion to live in. I don't need a large house all to myself, so of course the two of you would be welcome to stay with me. It's up to you though; if you wish to move on elsewhere or return home I'd completely understand."
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:17 am

(Current Word Count = 4,328)

Not long after putting in his new lenses into his mask did a tall pregnant woman with a strange dress on come downstairs and say that the lobster was no longer welcome here at the Holeman clinic. She said she didn't care how hurt he was, he could go to the hospital. That told Suna that the Holemans had to be better than them. Holeman said ok, and made her a strange chair that looked like a cloud to sit on. Suna stared long at hard at the thing. Emiko and Miyuki came in soon after that. She said sorry to interrupt but she wanted Miyuki and him to hear something. 

Emiko said that Temaki was stepping down as Kage to take care of her daughter. "Wha???" Suna immediately said. "So i'm supposed to go back there with that emolester on the loose?? I'm gonna have to kill him surely now! NO WAY am I going back there with him, whoever gets put in charge can try to hunt me down all they want, i'll---" Emiko went on to say that Temaki released her from the village so that she wasn't labeled Missing. She said he and Miyuki had also been released and were free to go where ever they wanted. 

Furthermore, the Kage of the sand, Marquetta, was also about to step down due to parenting issues, and was had convinced Emiko to take her spot, meaning Emiko would be the Kage here, in the desert, where he felt most at home. This is what caused him to calm after starting to become excited. Staying here would be perfect, especially seeing that he was part of the Sabure Clan. The heat didn't bother him at all, it felt perfect. it was like Suna was made for the desert.

"...Alright," Suna said, fully calm again. Emiko said that when the Kage residence was officially hers that him and Miyuki were free to live with her. "Uh... i'll... pass on that, Coach," Suna replied. "I appreciate the offer and all but, I have... a few privacy issues... I'm sure there's a small place around here that's vacant... And there's no reason for me to go back to Mori. Everything I want I have on me right now. There's nothing of mine that's important back there."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Emiko sensei didn't seem angry at her, in fact she said that there wasn't going to be a next time involving Okami Uchiha. She was going to personally send word to the Harukage and have him pulled off of their squad immediately, at which time it would just be Emiko sensei, Suna, and herself. It sounded perfect really. Emiko went on to admit that while Okami Uchiha being placed on their squad was supposed to be a punishment for him and a way to teach him humility it was ending up as a punishment for Suna and herself too which wasn't fair.

Before Miyuki could respond, before she could show her gratitude for such a gesture, a messenger bird arrived with a letter for Emiko. Miyuki watched as Emiko took the letter and then opened it. She didn't ask what it was about, figuring it was none of her business, and instead simply kept quiet: even as Emiko sensei's facial expression changed from one of confusion, to shocked, and then finally to amused. Curious more than ever now she nodded and followed Emiko back inside of the Holeman Clinic when her squad leader explained that she didn't want to say anything until she had both her and Suna together.

Once instead she remained quiet as she listened to Emiko explain what the letter was about. Temaki was stepping down as Harukage. Suna voiced what Miyuki was too stunned to exclaim: this was going to be terrible. To have to go back to a village with someone like that? Someone who had some sort of complex about her, who was becoming obsessed with her? She couldn't deal with that. If it meant she became a missing-nin right alongside Suna then that was what she would do.

However, it would seem that that wasn't to be the case. Temaki, likely in preparation for their responses, had gone ahead and done the paperwork to allow all three of them to go elsewhere if they didn't want to return home. It was a saving grace. Furthermore, it seemed that Emiko was in close with the Arenokage too, and that the Arenokage had been looking to pass her own hat off for some time. Emiko would be stepping up to take it since she apparently had no interest in returning home now that her friend wasn't in charge: she had only been there as a favor to Temaki.

Emiko went on to offer both herself and Suna a place to live in the kage mansion, which Suna resigned due to privacy issues. Miyuki figured it would be safer, and thus make her feel more comfortable, so she nodded. "That'd be awesome, sensei. Thank you. I have everything of importance on me, too, so I don't need to go back to Mori. Everything I left behind there can be replaced: I don't want to risk running into Okami alone... Even with all of these new abilities."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Suna reacted just as Emiko had been expecting; he wouln't go back to Morigakure even if it made him a missing-nin now that Temaki was stepping down. Given his history with Okami she couldn't blame him. If Suna went back either him or Okami would end up dead, and given all of the training that Suna had just gone through her money was on Okami facing a very crushing death. Suna passed on her offer, saying that he had privacy issues and would find a small place in the village to which Emiko nodded in understanding.

Miyuki also said she would staying within the village and she took Emiko up on her offer to live with her. She figured the other female would likely feel loads safer that way. "Alright. Suna, if you need any help finding a place let me know, I'm sure there's likely a list somewhere in the office of available places. Miyuki, give me a bit to get things settled and we can go explore the mansion together. I'll come find you, alright?"

"I'm going to go ahead and do the needed paperwork with Mar and get things over with." She would wait to see if either Suna or Miyuki had anything to say before taking off toward the administrative building.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:55 pm

(Current Word Count = 4,487)

They were going to live here in the desert, without the emolester. There was Holeman, a cool little medic guy who taught him a boss healing technique. There was coach Emiko, who was about to be Kage Emiko. There was Miyuki, who was all for staying here too.

Things were going his way for the first time in a long time. Suna decided to start looking for a vacant place right then and there. He took off his Mori headband and lie it on the counter, not needing it anymore.

"I think i'm gonna go start looking around," Suna said, wanting to walk the streets and memorize them. He wanted to get a feel for Sabakugakure. As far as he was concerned, this was now home, and he wouldn't settle for any other village. "I won't be hard to find if anyone needs me."

Suna left the Holeman Clinic and hit the streets of Sabaku...

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Suna was going to go find his own place to live due to having privacy issues, and Emiko sensei, or the Arenokage as she now was, was going to go finish getting everything set up. Emiko mentioned coming and finding her fairly soon when everything was said and done annd that they could go explore the Arenokage mansion together afterward to which Miyuki nodded in agreement.

In the mean time Miyuki figured she would go do some exploring of her own. She was sure tht Emiko sensei would be able to find her when she wanted, and she didn't plan on venturing far at first because she didn't want to end up lost. But perhaps they had a place where she could get a decent bowl of ice cream or a nice frozen drink to cool herself off with since it was so hot: the heat was just something she was going to end up having to get used to - perhaps, she'd stop being so pale eventually as her skin got more and more chances to soak up the sunlight.

"Alright then, I'll see the two of you later. I'm going to go see if I can find a nice ice cream place or something to cool off with..."

Exiting

WC: 1,721
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next