View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 23195

PostSubject: A Small World? [Open]   Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Post #59

Things had certainly progressed pretty far in a very short period of time. Heiwa Uchiha was no longer the weak little Genin she had started out as who playfully fought and bickered with her younger brother. Now she was a full fledged Chuunin with a unique skill set most whom were higher rank than her would be amazed at: someone who her younger sibling now looked up to. Her parents were more than proud of her, and her brother looked to be following in her footsteps as he dedicated himself to hard work and long hours of training. Her parents had been rather concerned when they were informed of her unlocking Mangekyo Sharingan, but after her explanation of the events including the fact that her teammate Namie was still very much alive, thy were okay with it. They had, hoever, warned her just as Alec sensei had done not to abuse her new power because of the consequences behind doing so. Heiwa had no intentions of going blind: though she had been researching the whole subject to learn more about everything.

Which, was precisely what she was doing seated on the bench in the little park in the center of the Uchiha compound. It had been recently erected, and was a beautiful place with imported trees from Morigakure and a colorful array of flowers. Nearby was a brand new play set for the young children along with a slide and swings. Heiwa's bench let her see everything in the park at once, including her little brother who was playing with some of his friends not too far away - she had finally convinced him that even dedicated shinobi deserved a break an time to play.

Heiwa had in front of her an ancient looking book: or rather a copy of the ancient text of one. The real book, much like the scrolls belonging to the clan that held their secrets, was too delicate to really read as she was. However, there were plenty of copies floating through the various families that made up the clan which she had happened to get her hands on. The particular text explained all about the Mangekyo Sharingan in vast detail, as well as an even more evolved version known as the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. It was an interesting read, even if the idea seemed a bit out there. People stealing other peoples eyeballs just to evolve their own? It put a rather nasty knot in her stomach.

Heiwa shifted into a more comfortable position on her bench, glancing up to check on her brother who was in the middle of a playful wrestling match with one of his friends. Like usual Heiwa was dressed in typical Uchiha garb: what was quickly becoming her usual outfit complete with a dark blue high collared jacket with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back. Har long black hair was back in a ponytail, and her shiny new Kurayamigakkure headband was proudly around her head and displayed on her forehead. Her weapons were in their various pouches, she had decided not to go anywhere without them, and her bow was resting nearby and well within reach.

Word count 527 + 295 (Remaining over from another thread): 822
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 15155

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Akira effortlessly blocked and avoided the many blows coming toward him. With the way he moved, it was as if Akira knew what would happen before it did, and was able to avoid and block attacks without wasting any movements. Even with 3 people - His older brother Akuma and his two older sisters Hotaru and Furiku - attacking him at the same time, he always managed to block or avoid their attacks.

Akira looked a little older, having let his hair grow out longer. He no longer wore his belt across his shoulder, but instead around his waist. Akira seemed to have put on a little height, and traded his shorts for ankle length pants. He'd grown strong and fast; stronger and faster than all of his siblings, even Akuma. The frustration of this revelation seemed to frustrate his older sibling to no end. He was unable to hit Akira, 3 tomoe Sharingan active, with any attack he launched in his direction.

The two sisters seemed quite frustrated as well. Akira didn't fight back; he simply blocked or avoided the attacks of his 3 siblings. Several people stopped to watch them. The fight went from the ground to the rooftops and back to the ground several times, eventually spilling over into the park area after a mid air kunai battle with Akuma. Akira was able to land and immediately side step Akira, watching as he took a wild swing at nothing. Akira was next able to disarm both of his sisters as they came down from above, then alter them so that they would crash into each other before hitting the ground and springing back to their feet.

While all 3 of them looked mad, frustrated, sweating and tired, with splotches of dirt all over them, Akira looked calm and untouched. Akuma had his one tomoe Sharingan awakened, but it was no match for Akira's fully developed one. "The Kuraikage taught you so much, it's so not fair," said Hotaru. "I can't even hit you anymore."

"How could lazy little Akira have gotten this good in such a short amount of time?" asked Akuma. "What kind of training did that Alec guy give you?"

"I told you already, I don't think it would be right of me to speak on what the Kuraikage showed us," replied Akira. "Would you cut it out attacking me already? The 3 of you can't hit me altogether."

850/860 Chakra
6,493 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Post #60

After looking up to glance at her younger sibling to ensure that he wasn't rough housing too badly with the other kids Heiwa noticed something out of the corner of her eye: a fight. Frowning somewhat she turned her attention over in the direction of the four individuals, quickly noticing one of them to be one of her teammates, Akira, while the rest, two girls and one boy, were unknown. Akira seemed to be fighting with all three of these individuals, or rather he was dodging and blocking everything they could possibly throw at him without attempting to harm them back at all.

Heiwa closed the book she was reading and rose to her feet, shouldering her bow in the process as the book disappeared in one of her larger pouches hanging from around her hips. The peaceful and calm expression that had been on her face previously was replaced with a very serious one. Her brother, Akarui, upon noticing the change in his sister rallied his friends together and dragged them back and away from the individuals who had spilled into the park.

Her brother, Heiwa noticed, was starting to take things more seriously too, though now wasn't the time to comment on how he seemed to be growing up with all of the training he had been doing. Instead, she made her way over to Akira and the other individuals. "Akira, who are these three and why are they attacking you?" She had heard the way he spoke to them on her way over, so she figured he had to know them. Now that she was closer she could tell that one of the individuals had awakened Sharingan; one tomoe one; or had stolen it by some means.

While she awaited Akira's response she sized each of the individuals up. They hadn't been able to land a single hit on Akira who seemed calm and untouched while they all looked angry, frustrated, and splotches of dirt on them while also being sweaty. The difference between the two, despite their numbers compared to Akira, spoke volumes on their skill level. Genin perhaps? Or lower? She assumed she'd find out soon enough.

Word count: 1,189
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:09 am

"Why aren't you telling us everything? I want to know how you went away and came back with a fully developed Sharingan too!" asked Furiku. "You haven't really told us anything about what went on up at that mansion, why're you being so stingy?"

"It's not being stingy, everything is a contest with you animals," replied Akira. "And i'm not talking about what happened at the mansion with anybody. I'm not giving any of you any hints either, because the last thing I need is you off doing something stupid to exploit. Especially you, Akuma."

"Well we deserve the chance to get stronger too, and you're with holding the ways of going about that," Akuma said. "Your eyes may see better than mine, but you'll run out of gas before I do! You're gonna tell me or i'll eventually wear you down and beat it out of you!"

Akira yawned and rubbed his face lazily while looking grim. "I woke up to this crap," He noticed that the park, which was full of kids a second ago, was cleared; the kids all off to the side watching. Heiwa came over and asked who the people were attacking him. "Oh don't worry," he said tiredly. "The guy here, he's my older brother Akuma." Akuma looked similar to Akira. He was taller and had longer hair. He had a scar that started at the top of his right eye and ended on his cheek. Akuma had a rough appearance from always training, dressed in the standard Uchiha clothing. He'd been the first to awaken Sharingan among the siblings, but the jealousy was obvious that Akira had surpassed him.

"That's my sister Hotaru," Akira said, pointing to her. Hotaru stood nearly the size of Akuma and resembled their mother. usually the voice of reason, she was dressed in the normal female Uchiha clothing, with the clan symbol on the back of her shirt. Hotaru looked like she'd been in the thick of it just like Akuma, with scratches here and there. She hadn't been able to awaken her eyes yet, but seemed desperate.

"And that's my sister Furiku." The wild child of the bunch, Furiku was dressed like Akira and Akuma were, except her shirt was tied in a knot to reveal midriff, and her shorts rolled up to show more thigh. Having the developed body for it, Furiku often stood posed to show off, which attracted her many eyes. When she walked and moved, certain parts jiggled and moved with her. Furiku often stated that she didn't want any boy or man that couldn't beat her first, and the only boy that could seem to best her was Akuma, with whom she'd developed a brother complex. Since Akira now proved more skilled than all 3 of them, she'd developed this same brother complex for him. Furiku looked dirty and scarred from trying to hit Akira just like Akuma and Hotaru, but it only added to her overall allure which had many other Uchiha males on the scene for the specific purpose of oogling her.

"They'll lay off and go home in a minute. They keep saying they're gonna wear me down, but they can't make me waste my energy anymore since I don't have to waste moves avoiding them. I wish they'd figure it out already..."

840/860 Chakra
7,097 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:41 am

Post #61

Heiwa's serious facial expression grew even more so as she listened to the conversation going on between Akira and the other three individuals. It seemed as if they were deparate to be shown or taught what Akira and the rest of their team had learned from Alec sensei. Akira, clearly, had no intentions of doing that. Heiwa had a feeling that their intentions behind wanting to know were not exactly noble, but she didn't know them well enough to full form that conclusion.

A glance backward and toward her brother and his friends showed that they had remained rooted to the spot they had backed up into. Her brother was watching everyone closely, while looking to be a mixture of curious and concerned. His friends, however, had eyes for Akira's sister and were whispering to each other and punching each other in the arms. This was causing Akarui to eye his friends with a bit of distaste apparent on her own face: clearly he didn't feel this was an appropriate situation for that sort of thing. Heiwa realized, at that point, just how far her brother had come in his own training: a week ago he would haave been doing the same thing as his friends, if not worse, but now he was trying to be serious and a proper ninja.

As Heiwa shifted her attention back to Akira's three siblings she listened as Akira introduced them all in turn: his older brother Akuma who had a scar on his face, his sister Hotaru, and finally his other sister Furiku who due to her revealing way of dressing was causing several males to stare. Akira went on to say that they'd go home in a minute, and that he wished they would realize they weren't going to wear him down and make him waste energy since all he had to do was avoid them. Heiwa figured they weren't privy to the information about the headband that Alec sensei had given them all, the headband that increased their already rather high chakra even higher. It would take an aweful lot of time for Akira to burn through all of that, even with his Sharingan activated it would take a while. Heiwa of course wasn't going to say anything: it wasn't her business to begin with, as well as the fact that she would protect her other teammates secrets with her lives, even if it meant from their own families.

"Ah, I see." Heiwa would glance over to her brother and give a slight jerk of her head to indicate he could come over. He muttered something to his friends and made a 'stay here' sort of gesture before jogging over. He came to a stop a few feet back from her, clearly sizing up Akira's three siblings. "Meet my brother, Akarui. Akarui this is Akira, one of my teammates, and his siblings..."

Akarui, frowning, would look closely at the three siblings of Akira's. "If you guys are siblings why you trying to kill each other? Or well, why are y'all trying to kill Akira?", he would ask curiously. With a frown still on his face he would catch his friends out of the corner of his eye making some childish and rather crude gestures. "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO HOME BEFORE i KICK YOUR ASSES!" His friends, shocked but snickering, would wave and take off just as Akarui was turning his attention to Heiwa. "Don't tell mom I said ass...", he would add in a mutter.

"Tell mom you said what?" Her brother would just grin from ear to ear, looking between Akira then and his siblings.

Word count: 1,814
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Akira was about to answer Heiwa's brother before Hotaru ducked and lunged herself in Akira's direction. Fully developed eyes watched her every move, and enabled him to easily push the punch sent towards his face past him, to give another push as she passed him to send her off balance, added to the foot he placed in front of hers, and she was sent promptly to the ground with an "Oooff" sound.

Furiku, body parts jiggling everywhere, sent a left kick towards the right side of Akira's head. Again, Akira calmly blocked it. Furiku, with one leg up, jumped and attempted to kick him with her other leg, resulting in Akira also blocking this and fliudly moving his arms in a clockwise pattern which caused Furiku to perform a barrel roll. She too flopped to the ground with a moan and jiggles that had male eyes watching closely.

Akuma was in motion with a kunai again. Akira was able to spot him and move faster than he did. Stinger was out and slicing the Kunai in half as he approached. Akira seemed to move so quickly that 3 of him appeared in front of Akuma, each of them making a slice towards 3 different vital points. There was no blood though, and Akira revealed that he'd turned the blade over to the dull end so that he didn't really hurt him.

Akira sheathed Stinger again and patted Akuma's chest, who looked shocked at what Akira had just done. Hotaru and Furiku both looked the same from their positions on the ground. "If you quit being buttheads, maybe I can ask one of the big guys around the village to come show you a few moves," Akira said, tapping the wireless comm in his left ear. "They're not as bad as the headbands, Alec was really cool. The Kurai dude and the Kinzoku dude with the gourd were cool too. I heard the guy with the birds doesn't talk much so I dunno about him. I'll see what I can do, alright? Maybe Alec himself will even show you guys a few things. Now cut it out, will ya? You guys came in my room this morning with this mess."

830/860 chakra
7,481 words

Last edited by Akira Uchiha on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Post #62

Akarui was quite amazed as he watched Akira in action. It was one thing for Heiwa's little brother to watch her train solo or with their father, but it was entirely something else to watch someone you didn't know face off against multiple opponents and be able to block or dodge every single attack thrown at them. To say that he was amazed and in awe was an understatement as a grin spread across his face and his eyes lit up with excitement. "Wow. Can you do stuff like that too Heiwa? I bet you were holding back earlier when you sparred with dad! Cool! I'm going to have dad teach me stuff like that!" Her brother, still grinning, would wave goodbye and then take off lot a shot back in the direction of their family home.

Heiwa, who was slightly amazed that Akira's family members seemed so desperate to be taught what Akira and the rest of their team had learned, simply watched as her brother took off before turning her focus onto Akira once more. She was kind of glad that her brother hadn't tried something such as this himself this morning: being woken up like that couldn't have been any fun, nor having to deal with it constantly: then again their mother would have likely given them both a whooping they would never have forgotten for fighting in the house. She figured their desperation to learn what Alec sensei had taught them likely stemmed from some kind of sibling rivalry. Perhaps they had once been stronger than Akira and now that it was the other way around they didn't like it? It was her assumption at least.

Heiwa found herself thinking back to Artemis, and how she had come out of the Kane's mansion to help teach her Genjutsu, including a very powerful jutsu, all without expecting anything in return. "They're definitely cool. I don't think they have a problem teaching people stuff so long as they prove themselves."

Word count: 2,155
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:54 pm

"Show your brother and sisters a few techniques? I think this could be arranged."

Alec himself approached then, having noticed Akira tussling around down here with 3 others similar to himself. The siblings were going all out but Akira went easy, telling Alec that he hadn't let those powers get to his head.

He was a tall, mysterious individual wearing a black cloak. He had shoulder length white hair and a blindfold over his eyes, yet he walked as if he weren't handicapped. There was a polished walking stick in his left hand, something that was actually much more than it seemed. There was a glowing katana at his left side; a smoke-like substance rising from the weapon to vanish after so long.

"Just wanted to make sure all was good down here. Saw you had your hands full, but nothing you can't handle I see."

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Akira was in agreement with Heiwa until Alec himself showed up and said training them could be arranged. Heiwa's brother went home, wishing to learn how to move like Akira did. He started to notice that others had been watching too.

"No, it's no problem Sensei, just my knuckle headed brother and sisters," Akira answered. "Uh, if it's not too much trouble, do you think you or one of your other people could show them some exercises or something? They're gonna nag me to death otherwise."

Hotaru, Akuma and Furiku all didn't know what to make of the Kuraikage. He was a mysterious guy, and the question all of them had to be wondering was how he could see with  a blindfold on. "Hey, boss man! Why'd only lazy Akira get invited to train and not us? We want to be strong too!" said Akuma. 

"And you have to be really good!" added Furiku. "You're blind but you move around like you're not! And just look at Akira now, none of use can even touch him anymore!"

"We want to be ready in case someone else tries to take over our village," Hotaru said. "Will you teach us, kuraikage?"

820/860 chakra
7,694 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Post #63

Alec sensei approached then, and Akira asked him if he or someone else would mind showing his sisters and brother a few techniques before they nagged him to death. Alec sensei said that this could be arranged in response. Akuma was the first to speak up, saying that they wanted to be strong too while also wondering why Akira had been invited to train but not them. Furiku added that Alec had to be really good since he was blind but could move around like he wasn't, and pointed out that none of them could touch Akira now. Finally, Hotaru added that they wanted to be ready in case someone tried taking over the village.

Heiwa remained silent, curious as to what Alec sensei would say. Wanting to be strong to protect ones village, family, and friends, seemed like a legitimate reason in Heiwa's mind. It was the reason she had wanted to get stronger from the very beginning.

Heiwa looked from Akira's three siblings and to Alec sensei, wondering what he would say. Would he teach them himself? Or, would he point them in the direction of someone else? Or, would he tell them that they had to prove themselves some kind of way, like missions?

Word count: 2,365
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:10 am

Alec rubbed his chin with the thumb and index finger of his left hand, something he did when he was thinking something over. Akira's siblings wanted to be trained. Akuma asked why had it been only Akira that was chosen to train with masters and not them. Hotaru said he had to be good since he was blindfolded and acting as if he wasn't.  Furiku said she wanted to be ready for another invasion. It all made Alec grin like he did.

"Akuma, Hotaru and Furiku, right?" Looking them all over Alec was able to see that the 3 of them were pretty strong and limber. From their disheveled appearance it looked as if they'd been wrestling around somewhere, so there was no doubts about them willing to get dirty.  Why not was Alec's thought, and quickly forming a handsign he formed a clone of himself, pushing more chakra than usual into it in order for it to last a while. Clone Alec started walking, motioning with a finger for the siblings to follow him.

Shadow Clone:

"He'll take care of them," said Alec. "Like I said, I figured it was only you and the family tussling around, just wanted to make sure it was nothing serious. I noticed you went light on them too, when you could have done worse. Impressive kids, impressive. Hopefully after they've been trained you won't get attacked in your sleep anymore."

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:34 am

Alec knew his brothers and sister's names, even though he'd never told them to him, but he wasn't surprised. Alec made a clone and it started walking away while telling them to come on. The three of them didn't hesitate to quickly follow him away from the park. Alec said they'd be taken care of, and that he only came down here to make sure things weren't serious. Akira couldn't blame him, especially seeing that he'd gained access to the other eye. The eye he wasn't too keen on using. Akira knew the tales well; the powers those eyes gave were addicting, and over use of it meant going blind. If things truley became dire then of course he would use it, but Akira planned on making use of the fully developed Sharingan. He wanted to master them so that he wouldn't have to resort to Mangekyo, and there would be no fears of blindness.

Alec said that perhaps he wouldn't get attacked in his sleep anymore after they were trained. "Yeah, or they'll just get worse," Akira replied again, while rubbing his eyes. "I'm going more towards they'll just get worse..."

Akira's parents came into the park then. His father was once a Shinobi and his mother a Kunoichi, and considered taking up arms against the Headbands along with the rest of the rebel faction, but Alec and his people took care of the problem, and since he'd made the village a normal place to live again they were able to put that behind them to live normal lives.

"Ah, this must be the Alec Kane i've been hearing so much about," said Akira's mother Hana. "Got rid of those awful people and helped to build the village back up again. You've probably heard it a thousand times by now but I want to thank you for everything you've been doing. He's even whipping the kids in to shape!"

"Saves us the trouble, right?" added Akira's father Tenshi. "I don't know how you did it, but Akira is out of even my league now. With the other kids being shown pointers by a wise master maybe we'll finally get some peace at home. Thank you Kuraikage, you're a lifesaver, literally."

810/860 chakra
8,096 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post #64

Heiwa watched as Alec sensei made a clone of himself and sent it off with Akira's three siblings; all of whom's names he already knew. Alec said that his clone would take care of them, and that hopefully after they got some training they wouldn't be sneak attacking Akira anymore in his sleep. Akira seemed to doubt this, and commented that it would likely only get worse. Following this some individuals arrived who clearly had to be Akira's parents. They both thanked him for what he had done and was doing for the village, including teaching Akira and his siblings.

Just as Heiwa was about to open her mouth and say something she caught movement out of the corner of her eye to see that her father and little brother had appeared again. Her little brother was grinning from ear to ear and leading the way; clearly excited. "Come on dad. Come meet the Kuraikage!", her brother said excitedly. He came to a stop nearby Heiwa and waved his father over who simply chuckled as he walked up.

Her father came to a stop on the other side of Heiwa, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Alec sensei, this is my father Lee.", she would introduce them. Lee, would bow to the Kuraikage before his attention would shift over to Akira's parents and then he would laugh.

"Oh, I had no idea you lived here! Well, this world certainly keeps getting smaller..." Heiwa, blinking in curiosity, would look between her father and Akira's parents: they knew each other?

Word count: 2,625
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:27 am

Soon after the clone took the siblings to train, Akira's parents happened to walk into the park. they both thanked Alec for everything he did, which included getting rid of the Headbands, fixing the village back up, and helping to teach their kids some discipline and order. Their father said Akira was out of his league now, and made it sound as if raising the kids was troublesome. With the way Akira was just tussling around with them, Alec could see why.

"No problem at all," Alec responded. "I just want you and yours to be safe. There are those out there who would bring you and your children harm, simply because of the clan you're in. This should go without saying. I want them to be able to defend themselves, that's all."

Likewise, Heiwa's father and little brother entered the park soon after. Alec bowed back to Lee after he was introduced. Lee looked at Akira's folks and said "small world." Maybe they knew each other...

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:37 am

"Lee! You mean to tell me that my own first cousin has been living here this whole time right under my nose? If I knew you were here, then maybe we could have saved the Kuraikage here the time of having to clean up this village! How have you been?" said Tenshi. He gave Lee a hug.

Akira looked a mix of shocked and confused while letting his eyes change from crimson to their normal black color again. First cousin? Then that would only mean that he and Heiwa were related; cousins as well. "Humm, who would have guessed that one day i'd get paired on a squad with a cousin and I never even knew," he said, scratching the top of his head. "You never got the chance to find out because those headbands had us all in hiding..."

If Alec had never come along, he probably would have never found out that he had even more family that he never knew about in Kurayamigakure. All this meant is that he had to be extra vigilant in watching Heiwa's back in dangerous situations. She was family after all. Akira dusted off one of Heiwa's shoulders. "Cousins then, heh?"

8,307 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Post #65

Cousins? Well, that was cool. That was very cool. It meant that Akira and her were related which was even more reason for her to want to get better and stronger to better protect her family and friends. It was something she had been thinking about ever since that scare that they had had with Namie. The thought of losing someone who was family? That was even worse.

Heiwa grinned a bit and nodded to Akira. "That's totally awesome." Her father, of course, had returned the hug, laughing all the while and quite happy. Her brother was just watching everyone with the same grin on his face that was becoming his usual.

So, she had a larger family now. It was... well, nice. It also caused a sudden thought to pop into her head: something that she had read about in the book she had been reading before the fight had spilled over into the park. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was hard to obtain, but made easier if the eyes were of someone they were related to. Brothers and sisters tended to work the best, but cousins... cousins could work too, right? Of course, she wasn't about to go and steal Akira's eyes or some emo-Uchiha stuff like that. But, wouldn't they be able to trade? Her eyes for his? It was far fetched, and probably a more out there idea than she wanted to admit, but what if it could work? They'd both have Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan which meant that neither of them would ever have to worry about going blind.

"Hey Akira... I have an idea. it's... crazy, but hear me out? I was doing some reading about our eyes: I wanted to learn everything I could about them, especially since we can so easily go blind using them. I stumbled across Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan... an enhanced version that would allow us to use them as many times as we wanted without going blind. Normally it's done by taking someone else's eyes by force, someone you're related to... but what if we traded? We'd both have it then, and this way we'd have a trump card in case anything did happen. What do you say?" She would totally understand if he said no; trading eyeballs was an extreme in any situation: if done wrong they could both go blind regardless. But, it would mean they could better protect each other, their families, and their village, and they'd never have to worry about the consequences.

Word count: 3,045
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:53 pm

So, it would appear that Akira and Heiwa were actually related by blood. It was a good thing this was coming out now. If the two of them had developed feeling for each other, well... It would have turned out pretty awkward later on.

Furthermore, Heiwa brought up an interesting proposition. Instead of going about things the usual Uchiha way, which would involve killing and stealing the eyes of someone related to gain the famed Eternal Mangekyo, Heiwa was propositioning a trade.  In this case everyone won, and they would have the ultimate means of protecting themselves; a trump card. Alec was confident that the both of them knew better than to play around with something so dangerous.

"I have to be hones, I don't know if that method will work," said Alec. "It's to my understanding that your feelings and emotions have to be heavily involved when it comes to those eyes... but at the same time, this method, freely submitting, it's never been tried. I know a few people who could do the procedure, but only one of them would be willing to do it. He lives in Sabakugakure, not far from here, and is a good friend of mine. If anyone can do this smoothly with no risks to the kids, it's him. If everyone agrees i'll take them to meet him, and see over the whole thing."

Alec turned towards the north, toward where the mansion was. Konran, Shizuka and Akuma were still there, but Kurai was not. Come to think of it, Kurai was nowhere to be found. Sometimes he went off on long training trips, and figured this was one of those times. Alec made another clone and sent it running quickly back towards the mansion.

Chakra: 980/1,200

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Heiwa seemed just as pleased as he was to know that the two of them were related. Heiwa then went on to mention that she had an idea. She'd done some research into the eyes of the Uchiha and had found out how one went about the way to obtain the strongest, most deadly form of the eye: Eternal Mangekyo. Normally, One Uchiha murdered another and stole the eyes by force, but Heiwa talk about a willing trade.

Akira looked unsure about this whole eye thing. He'd pretty much had all of this forced upon him, and had no desire to be tempted by the powers that his eyes gave him. Heiwa made it sound like a last resort "just in case" type of thing, and the feeling of not having to worry about going blind would be a nice one. Furthermore, Alec spoke up next, saying while he didn't know if the method Heiwa spoke of would work, he would take them to someone who could do the procedure, and he would be with them every step of the way.

Akira sighed, figuring he might as well get it over with even though he really didn't want to. "Well I guess we won't know until we try, right?" he said. "We've come this far, we might as well go for it. It's better than someone getting a thirst for power and doing it the old fashioned Uchiha way. I'm in..."

8,562 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Post #66

Alec sensei said that he didn't know if that method of doing things would work, that it was to his understanding that heavy emotions and feelings had to be involved in the process. However, the method Heiwa wanted to try had never been done before, so there was a chance it could work. He went on then to say that he knew a few people who could do the procedure but only one who actually would. This indivdiual lived in Sabakugakure and was a good friend of Alec's. The idea was nice, really, becuase it meant that they wouldn't have to worry about someone making off with their eyes while they were under; or killing them. Alec then looked toward the north, seeing something clearly she couldnt, which he created a clone to deal with.

Heiwa heard Akira sigh and figured that he was about to say no, however that wasn't the case. He said that since they had come this far it was worth a try, and that it was better this way then someone getting power hungry. Heiwa nodded a bit, and then looked back towards Alec sensei. "When do you want to travel there, Alec sensei?", Heiwa would inquire curiously.

A sideways glance at her father showed that he was looking concerned; yet he didn't voice any objection. He was clearly worried about his daughter having surgery, but he silently agreed with the method. Much better to do things this way then the alternative that was for sure.

Word count: 3,400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:53 am

Alec put a hand to his left ear and spoke in hushed tones, telling his first mate the get the crew able and the Mossberg ready. He also informed Avery and Artemis that he was going back to the desert. "Well, you're people are right here, as long as they're alright with what's going on, we can take my ship and be in Sabakugakure in a couple of hours. You two can go grab whatever you'll need, or we can leave now if you'd like," was Alec's response to Heiwa.

Alec honestly didn't know if Holeman was up to do something like this again. His antics in the past brought stress to him and his family, and Holeman had already stated that he didn't want anything to do with any crime organizations anymore because his family had expanded, and was still in the process of expanding. Alec was pretty sure he'd be able to convince his old friend to do him this favor.

The information transferred back to him from his clone, seeing that Konran and Shizuka had drawn weapons on Akuma for some reason. Alec didn't even change his expression because he wasn't surprised. The two of them paired up with a Jashinist... It was seeming like a bad idea. Best to just take them under his wing and look after them himself for now...

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:06 am

Akira was ready, though he still seemed unsure. Both his parents looked somewhat worried, but eventually began to smile. "I always had this feeling that it would probably be Akira who would do something special one day, especially after the fireball test," his mother said. "I don't want him to risk going blind, but it's his time... He'll be under the watch of the Kuraikage too, so I won't worry."

"Neither will I," added his father. "Go on son, do what hasn't been done in ages. I'm confident that you won't let it consume you like so many of our clan in the past..."

"And here I was expecting you to say no," Akira said, shaking his head. He checked himself over, seeing that he had all of his ninja tools and Stinger, which was all he really needed. He looked towards Alec. "I'm ready now, Sensei. Just say the word..."

8,727 words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Post #67

Lee stared long and hard at his daughter before sighing. Heiwa was sure he was about to tell her that this whole idea of hers wasn't such a good one, but he simply rested his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "You're not a baby anymore so I won't try and treat you like one. Just be careful, alright?" Heiwa smiled and nodded to her father who then smiled and chuckled a bit before releasing her.

Heiwa was ready, as it seemed that Akira was. She had her bow on her, as well as anything else she would need, so there was no reason for her to go home and grab anything. "I'm ready, too. There's nothing I need to go home and grab."

Her brother at that point began to tug on Lee's hand, grinning. "Come on, dad. You promised to show me some awesome stuff. The Kuraikage will take care of Heiwa and Akira. Don't worry. Come on! If I want to catch up to Heiwa one day I'll have to do a lot more training."

"Alright, son. Alright. We'll go do some training. I'll see you when you get home Heiwa. Tenshi, we'll have to catch up later on. I live just a block from here."

Word count: 4,603
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 am

"Alright then. A Shadow Clone of mine is training Akuma, Hotaru and Furiku, so don't be alarmed when you see another me in your backyard. He'll disperse himself when he feels the kids are whipped into enough shape. The kids are in good hands, i'll make sure of that..."

After waving to the parents, Alec motioned for Akira and Heiwa to follow him as he began to walk. He left the Uchiha Compound and walked through the village, waving back to people who waved at him. In the distance were the docks, where he could see the crew, now dressed in the trademark dark purple of those loyal to Alec, moving around quickly to prepare the big black ship.

"Have to warn you kids, the waterways around here and the desert have pirates lurking about," Alec said as they approached the docks. "So there's the slight chance that you may see a sea battle, as well as the chance that you may be in one. Nothing the two of you can't handle though, right?"

But then again, the reputation of The Mossberg had to be spreading by now after what they did to that last ship. If not, he'd be happy to spread it further.

\Exit\

Information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:52 am

Akira was hugged by his parents and told to be careful. He nodded his head and started walking with Alec. When they left the compound he could see a big ship in the distance. Akira felt himself becoming mostly excited but a little scared since he'd never been on a ship before. Alec said that the waters around Kurayami and the desert had pirates in them, and there was the chance that they would have to fight. Akira pulled on his fingerless gloves tighter. The pirates didn't care him at all. He didn't mind the chance to practice his moves on real opponents that no one would miss.

"Of course, Sensei. If we have to fight i'm ready," Akura responded, reaching behind him to tap the handle of Stinger.

His first time outside of the village... it would be an interesting experience. Akira continued walking with the Kage towards the big black ship at the docks...

8,891 words

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post #68

Alec sensei warned them that there could be pirate out on the water but Heiwa wasn't about to let some pirates chase her off from completing her goal. If anything it would give her a chance to be able to use some of the skills she had to the test, as well as her bow. Plus, this was going to be her first time actually out of the village so she wasn't going to pass the opportunity up.

"I'm ready, too. I'll make any pirate we come across sorry that they met me.", Heiwa said with a grin as she followed after Akira and Alec sensei. Once out of the Uchiha clan compound she could see the ship in the distance and felt her excitement grow. She hadn't yet begun to feel nervous over the idea of having surgery, and she wasn't going to think on it if she could help it. All she wanted to do right now was enjoy the chance to be on a ship for the first time in her life, as well as get to see another village. If they met some pirates along the way? Well, that would be interesting and fun too, and give her an exciting story to tell her little brother when they all got back home.

"This is going to be so much fun!", Heiwa would exclaim excitedly.

Exit

Word count: 4,835
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small World? [Open]   

Back to top Go down

A Small World? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1