Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

Ryo : 2050

Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Muninn settled down at his new desk, content with the arrangement. His predecessor, Tem, was a very neat and organized woman, one who treated her people well. Muninn himself hoped to be like her during his tenure as Harukage. Unfortunately, he also had to deal with a similar troublemaker as his predecessor, one Luke Yasenha. He was, to be honest, one of the more....memorable people from the Academy, but he had defected to go back to his home. Once he had been brought back to Morigakure, he had pulled a little stunt involving Rin, Tem's husband. Everyone had thought he was dead, but he showed up around two weeks later. The details were covered in black ink, and Muninn didn't even want to know.

The Senju sighed and waited slowly for the man to walk in. The first thing he would probably notice is the mismatched hair, followed by the mismatched eyes. However, introductions needed to be made.

"Hello, Luke. My name is Muninn Senju, and as you might know I am the new Harukage. Now, before we begin, let me tell you something: I do not tolerate backtalk or rudeness at all. Tem was a fair and just Kage, and I admire her for that, and will attempt to deal with things the way she would have. Now, to my main point of calling you here. I have heard some VERY troubling things regarding your behavior. Do you care to explain yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 pm

196#words

#Chakra level: 805
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke walked into the kage's office, arms folded behind his back, no fear in his blood red eyes, only eyes of one who had seen years of battle and hardships. The kage introduced himself as Muninn Senju, someone who by all means shouldn't exist for all Luke knew about the clan. He said he didn't tolerate rudeness at all and that he was called due to hearing some troubling behavior, probably from Okami after he sulked off from the last mission they were meant to be on.

"Sir, I've completed my missions, do as you've asked me, even if my methods are unorthodox, what I do is for the sake of the village, any other issues has only been between me and Okami, which I assure you sir I can handle him, but please, can you inform me by what I am being charged with?" Luke explained before asking what it was he was being charged with and what issues had been raised, he wasn't comfortable with this and something was off, he didn't know what, but something was wrong, he just couldn't put his finger on it.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 pm

So, his attitude was obnoxious, to say the least. No matter. He hadn't necessarily been charged with anything illegal outside of defecting, but since his disappearing act he had been acting very high and mighty, according to multiple sources, and some very troubling issues had come to light with not only his past, but his time in Kurayamigakure.

"Unorthodox? You torture the people of the Land of Forests, and expect me to believe it is for the sake of the Village? Hn. Okami, a Special Jounin, had some very unflattering things to say about your treatment of him, and reports from out of the country described certain situations that I cannot ignore. Luke Yasenha, I will give you two choices, ones that you might recognize from your friend Okami's mistakes. You may either take the rank of Genin and earn your way back up the ranks, or you may take exile. If you choose exile, you will remain at Rank A in the books, however you will have a Kill on Sight order should you EVER set foot upon Morigakure soil again. So, what do you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:11 am

266#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke was trying his best not to get annoyed at the kage, who apparent was buying into nonsense by Okami, which frankly was disappointing, especially after hearing that he was to be demoted or exiled again. Luke took an step back and sat down in a chair, his eyes shaded, his demenor grim.

"So, that's how you wanna play things out? with all due respect sir, you have no standing forces and I'm the highest ranked ninja you have, getting rid of me in these ways is tactical unsound. Besides, have you even heard a word I've said?Does my side of the story not matter to you? Because you shouldn't be taking one man's word to decide the fate of another. In the object of fairness, I should be allowed to state my side of things and to hear me out; whether you still wish to proceed with what you have offered me, I won't object, but I ask that you hear me out, please?" Luke asked, looking down, both mentally and literally as he just stared at the floor, was this all this kage cared about; the views of Okami like he was just a puppet? Where was the trial, where was his chance to speak against these charges and when would he be given a chance to say his story? This was up to the kage to decide if he was going to force Luke to leave like a puppet or be a kage and at least try to understand Luke's point of view on this.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 am

Muninn's mismatched eyes narrowed at this. Luke would presume that he was being unfair, given the multitudes of charges and reports against him? He would have killed Luke on the spot had he been anyone else, but as Harukage he merely sighed and shook his head.

"You have no idea how much trouble you're in, huh? Well, let me tell you something. Okami wasn't the only one to have filed reports. The ANBU member from your last mission filed a report claiming that not only did you torture and kill a citizen of this country for "fresh" intelligence, you also refused to bring in the preexisting intel carried by Okami Uchiha, and even went so far as to destroy it. You also were extremely belligerent and rude to my predecessor, causing a scandal where most people thought you were dead. How you managed to pull off that escape no one really knows besides those who were there. I do not want more explanations, as they will only condemn you further. Now choose, before I am forced to choose for you."
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:35 am

512#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke simply looked at the kage, not believing a word of this that Okami had not only reported back faulty details, but had straight up lied to get him into this much trouble. When this was all over, Luke was going to have words with him.

"Sir, with all due respect; you should know I had the intel you had given me as two copies, the one Okami had was a fake to test my ability to perceive things and make a call on the part of the mission. Secondly, no one was there to witness my intel gathering and the report I gave the agent in the village was simply all the intel I gathered from Don and nothing more. Besides, he wasn't a citizen of the hidden forest, but a member of Lord meyo's crime ring, where he planned to kidnap several shinobi plus enslave thousands of people by tricking and trapping them, his crimes couldn't go unpunished and even if I did kill him, if I had let him leave, he would have exposed me and the ANBU agent we have working in there, trying to save as many lives as he can, poor bastard. I honestly can't imagine what it would be like to stay in that cesspool of despair every day. As for Lady Harukage, your former leader; I believe your reports were made to make it seem a lot more outlandish then what really happened; all that really happened was that Lady Harukage gave me my sentence and I was taken away by ANBU to my home, practically under house arrest for a few days till the offical story was given; it was just people's rumours that lead others to believe I was dead, when in fact it was simply yet again, another misunderstanding of what really happened. I assure you, Lord Harukage, that is the truth, you can have your ANBU come in and use the reverse hypnosis technique on me if you wish to confirm it, but I swear this is the truth. But before I make a choice, please consider my words, that's all I ask of you and I have a question for you: if you were in my position, would you have me stay or would you have me go?" Luke asked, practically begging at this point to be allowed to have his say before explaining what really happened and the truth of the situation. He also asked the kage's advice when, under the question, he was asking the kage if he really felt like Luke should stay or if he should make him leave to avoid conflict. Only time would tell, but he hoped Luke's sage advice would reach the kage and at least allow him to consider his opinions in either demoting his only jonin or allowing his only jonin to leave and making him a missing nin for anyone to kill off again. Luke only hoped that the Harukage could at least have some intelligence to back up his outfit.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Muninn

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:45 am

At this point, Muninn's eyes hardened completely. Standing up, he would look at Luke before sighing. He really didn't want to make the decision for him, but honestly he had no choice. Hearing Luke's plea, he couldn't ignore it without acting coldly, so it would be in Luke's best interest to leave before he changed his ruling.

"Fine, then. You leave me no choice but to pick for you. In light of your pleas, I cannot merely ignore them and dismiss you from duty. Therefore, you are to be a Genin again, and must earn your way back up the ranks. Now, before you go, there is one more thing I would like to say. I have plans for both you and Okami, so I don't want any infighting. Meet me in Training Ground 14, the field out behind the Academy. You will meet your team there."

And with that, Luke was dismissed with a wave of the hand. If he knew what was in store for him, then he would take the offer graciously.
Back to top Go down
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
Fauna Yasenha

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 pm

436#words

#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke breathed in relief in some ways and, as he hoped, at least this new kage wasn't going to be a completely cold hearted jerk. He stood up and politely bowed towards the Harukage.

"Thank you, sir; I appropriate that you've considered my words, you've have indeed my a choice worthy of a kage," Luke said politely before standing back up and he left once the kage dismissed him. He was confused by what the kage had referred to by meeting his team there. As far as Luke knew, hidden forest's military was practically nothing as the only ninja around were himself, Okami and the Harukage, so the concept of having enough ninja for one team was crazy, near enough impossible. But Luke did as ordered, but not before grabbing his gear from him and checking the progress on his new blade; as expected, it was taking a hell of a long time, using both the bone fragment from Getsuga and various chakra compatible metals takes a lot to make sure they combine and fuse together neatly.

Once sorted, he headed for the academy via the rooftops and seeing the training area the kage, he leapt down onto the ground, but he didn't see anyone around.

"I guess whatever party this is, I guess I'm early, I don't see anyone else around, so I'd best wait for them to arrive," Luke said casually before sitting on a bench, overlooking the training field, remembering the times he schooled pretty much everyone as one of the elite students that got him so many fans, although he'd normally just want to be alone and he would often run off, not able to cope with the pressure that all these people put on him, even if he came from a war torn place like the hidden dark. He looked to the sky, thinking of his family that were still there, in danger as long as they remained. He hated not being able to return and get his family out of there, but Luke had lived there long enough to know that the monsters dressed as ninja like himself would never allow him to have that bit of happiness. He bashed his fist into the wooden bench, trying to fight the tears in his eyes.

"Damn it...now there's no way I can help them...I'm sorry...Okasan...Otosan...forgive me," Luke said softly to himself, his hand reaching to cover his expression of despair, lost in the despair of never being able to reach and hold his family again.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]   Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite] Empty

Back to top Go down

Behavioral Discussions [Private, Luke or Invite]
Page 1 of 1