Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

Ryo : 7150

The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Chiho had done it; she had successfully defected from her village. No one had bothered to come after her and she didn't know if it was because they hadn't noticed her leaving or if it was because they simply hadn't cared. Chiho wasn't going to focus on that too long: she had already had to deal with going un-noticed in Umigakure, she didn't think she could handle knowing the true answer behind no one stopping her without getting pretty angry.

When she had got to the border of Morigakure she had stowed away on a boat bound for Kurayamigakure. Thankfully, no one had found her stashed away, and she had been able to slip off un-noticed fairly easily while the crew was busy unloading what looked to be some kind of shipment. Chiho had stayed along the borders of the village, curious, but too scared to step inside. She had heard the village had been taken over and had not only an official kage but several powerful individuals inside. Given she was a missing-nin now she had no intentions of meeting any of them if she could help it: she was too scared they'd kill her for being a criminal.

This was why she had chosen to take her chances camping out in the darkness about a mile away from the village itself. She had found a cave that looked as if it hadn't been used in years; not too deep, but definitely enough to act as shelter. She had taken her time creating a barrier of thorn bushes and other jagged plants around the entrance to act as a door to keep out the larger predators. Surely this wouldn't work for the likes of snakes and so forth but she could only hope it would do its job well enough.

She had debated over an hour on whether or not a fire was a good idea and in the end had decided against it. She didn't want the light to draw attention to her hiding spot, and given there looked to be no natural vents in the cave she would have had to put it fairly close to the entrance which meant it would have been seen easily enough by anyone who got close. Instead, Chiho had simply wrapped herself up in the blanket she had stuffed into her backpack back in Morigakure, and pulled the hood up on her jacket: hoping beyond hope she wouldn't freeze to death in the darkness. She had no idea what time it was given the village seemed to be constantly dark even in the middle of the day, but given how tired and worn out she felt she figured it had to be pretty late at night.

With a sigh Chiho closed her eyes and curled herself into a tighter ball while leaning sideways against the cave wall; facing the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Alec tucked Artemis and Destiny into bed. He checked in on Namie and Jynx, making sure they were alright, since they were the same as his kids now too, and he treated them as such. Konran and Shizuka were out in the wilds, occupied with something. Alec didn't want to look in on them in too much detail; whatever they were doing, Alec was sure they could handle it. Both of them were skilled and had massive potential.

Alec was on his way to fondle the lady, but it was while his vision was still out in the wilds that he noticed something. A chakra signature. It wasn't one of the beasts and creatures that inhabited the wilds out there, no. This chakra had been refined somewhat. It was strong; not as strong as it could have been, but strong.

Stopping in the hallway, Alec focused completely upon this person. It was a girl. She didn't look from around these parts at all. She had a bag with her, noting that she'd probably run away from somewhere, seeing as she was hiding in a cave instead of coming to the village. The girl looked really young. Alec couldn't go to sleep and actually sleep knowing that there was a young girl out in the wilds of Kurayami in a cave; wilds that had all sort of man eating beast roaming around in them.

"Avery, i'm going to go check on something, i'll be back shortly," Alec said as he headed downstairs. He walked outside and closed the door behind him, then took off running. Ordinary eyes would not be able to see his movements. There would only be a gust of wind that had the scent of cologne.

It didn't take long to leave the village and arrive at the cave in question with how fast he moved. "Hello in there?" Alec said out loud, standing outside of the cave but not walking in. "Little girl? Are you alright? Would you come out and speak to me? I mean you no harm, I just want to talk."
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Would she make it through the night? Would some beast break through what little defenses she was able to muster? It wasn't so much a barricade as it was a deterrent after all. If something really wanted to get to her, really wanted to eat her, it would: the thorn bushes would do little to stop that from happening. Hell, with her luck it would only annoy and agitate the creature that much more. But, it had seemed better to do that than nothing at all, much much better.

Chiho doubted she was going to get much sleep with all of the fear running through her mind, all of the thoughts of being eaten alive and ripped to shreds, but she had to try. If she went around exhausted she would start making mistakes, and mistakes out in a place like this could be the death of her fairly easily.

Just as she was attempting to calm her mind, attempting to force herself into some sort of sleep-like state, a voice reached her ears: a voice belonging to what sounded like a man. With how easily she could hear him, with how close he sounded, she figured he was likely right outside of the entrance to the cave, even if she couldn't exactly see him in all of this darkness. How did he know she was here? She hadn't lit a fire for fear of drawing attention to her hiding spot, and she had been fairly certain no one had spotted her while she set up the barricade around the entrance to her little hide away. It didn't matter now, she supposed, whoever was outside of the cave knew she was there: well enough in fact to know that she was a little girl.

There was no place for her to run, and no place for her to hide. Pretending she wasn't there, not answering, it seemed like something that would only cause her more trouble in the end. He knew she was there so there was no point in pretending that she wasn't. "Wha... what... what do you want to talk about?", Chiho would ask in a hesitant fashion, stuttering several times from the fear she was feeling - her first night as a missing-nin and already someone had found her. Leaving like she did was starting to seem like less and less of a good idea. Chiho shifted, standing up carefully and slowly so that she didn't bash her head off of the low cave ceiling. She kept the blanket wrapped tightly around her as if it would shield her from an attack as she took hesitant footsteps toward the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:21 pm

The girl was scared. Alec could hear it in her voice. She was definitely hiding here, but Alec didn't know why. "Well, you're hiding in a cave out here in the middle of the plains where there are all manner of man eating beasts," Alec said as friendly as possible. "As the Kuraikage of this country, I can't go to bed knowing that there's a little girl out here in dangerous territory, hiding in a cold cave, when she could be somewhere safe and sound in a warm bed."

Alec sniffed the air. An advanced sense of smell told him that she was either from Morigakure, as she still had the smell of the forest on her, but the smell of water was stronger, which hinted that she was from the water village that he never got the chance to visit, Umigakure. It would make sense why she ran away from either of those villages if this was truly the case. Umi was deserted, and Mori was currently occupied by an idiot and someone under the belief that he was from Kurayami when he was really from Mori.

"I don't know what's going on," Alec continued. "My Operatives haven't brought me any reports of any missing or wanted people. If you're scared you're going to get in trouble, you're not. All I want is an explanation. We'll also try to get you better accommodations other than a cold cave. Would you care to come out and speak to me? Look," Alec put his Blind Fury Stick and the Kane Katana on the ground in front of him. He then did a circle with his hands up. "I'm unarmed. I'm not going to hurt you. Attacking kids is not my thing, you can ask any of my people."
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm

"As the Kuraikage of this country...."

Oh god. Oh dear god. Of all of the people to find her, out of the entire population of Kurayamigakure, it had to be the Kuraikage himself. There was no point in trying to run, no point in lying. He said that he had no intentions of harming a child, to ask any of his people if she didn't believe him, and it wasn't like she felt like she had any other choice but to believe him. In the next few minutes one of three things was going to happen, she was either going to find the most understanding kage she had ever heard about, she was going to be dead, or she was going to be imprisoned. She was praying it was the first and not the last two choices.

He said that all he wanted was an explanation, that she wasn't going to be in any trouble, and even put down his weapons to prove it. Slowly Chiho moved further out of the mouth of the cave, hugging the blanket tighter around herself against the cold breeze. "I... I ran away from my village." Right, she was probably going to have to do better than that; he wanted an explanation not a confession. "I'm originally from Umigakure, but I left because everything I did for the village went without notice. Only when I did something bad did anyone step in and try and stop me: that was the only time anyone paid attention to me. I got permission to move to Morigakure so I did, but that didn't work out either. The new Harukage put me on a squad with two guys; both of them were in their twenties, and both had got into some trouble and been demoted. I didn't see how that was going to work out so I refused to show up. How was I, a Genin, supposed to work well in a squad with a bunch of adult men who were Jounin in power, even if they no longer were Jounin in rank. So, I ran away... no one came after me, and I came here. I heard that the people who once controlled this village had been run off, and that it wasn't so bad here. I though no one would find me...."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Alec took a knee when the girl came out and began to tell her story. The person she'd see outside the cave was a tall, young looking man with shoulder length white hair. He had on a blindfold over his eyes, but seemed to be "looking" right at her. The man was dressed in a black robe-like cloak.

She began to explain her story, stating that she'd indeed ran away. His hunch was correct in believing that she was from Umi. She said she'd done a lot for the village, but it went unnoticed. This sounded familiar. Holeman, Mitsukai, Kurai, Hikari and Kinzoku had all told him something similar once before. it made him look a little grim.

What she told him next made him frown though. She said she moved to Morigakure. The new Harukage - whoever this person was - put her on a squad with 2 grown men, both of whom had been demoted. "Let me guess," Alec said, shaking his head in a disappointed fashion. "One of them was named Luke. The other one was a Uchiha, named Okami. Am I right?'

A little girl on a squad with grown men? Screw ups at that. With what he'd already heard about the girl Miyuki, that wasn't going to end well. So she left... defected, which meant she was a Missing-Nin. Yet no one had come after her. Alec's mind began to work and formulate plans. Whoever this new Harukage was over there, he wasn't doing a very good job. Alec didn't want the village who was once ran by an upstanding and decent woman to go to ruin, so steps were in motion to be taken.

Alec stood up again. He looked grim, but not because of the girl. "Come on. Come with me," he said, picking up his stick and sword again. "I don't blame you for leaving. If anyone comes looking for you, i'll handle it personally. But I can't have you out here in this cave, come, you can stay in my place for now."

Alec turned and began to walk, motioning for the girl to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 pm

When her eyes adjusted more from the difference in the cave's darkness and the general 'brighter' darkness outside she saw that the man who had been speaking to her was kneeling. He seemed to be blind, indicative of the blindfold he wore covering his eyes, and yet seemed to be looking at her all the same. If he was blind and the Kuraikage then that meant he had to be pretty strong; it meant he had little point in lying about whether or not he was going to hurt her, which made it easier for her to accept his words as truth despite him being a complete stranger.

He looked grim as she told her story, and even seemed to know the two individuals she was speaking about even though she hadn't named them. She nodded her head yes as conformation to his question, and then wondering if he could see that or not added a verbal response of, "Yes, that's them." The Kuraikage then stood and told her to come with him, and that he didn't blame her for leaving. He also went on to say that if anyone came looking for her he would handle it personally. He didn't want her to stay in the cave where it wasn't safe, and instead offered her to stay with him. She had no reason to refuse: she didn't want to stay in that dangerous cave either.

"Okay, I just have to grab my bag...", she would say before turning and wandering back inside. She adjusted the blanket to free her right hand so that she could pick up her bag and sling it over her shoulder. Once the blanket was readjusted so that it was covering both her and now her bag she turned and walked back outside, prepared to follow the Kuraikage where ever it was he was going to lead her. "My name is Chiho by the way... Chiho Dovahkiin. How... how do you know about Okami and Luke?", she couldn't help but ask, her curiosity too great as to how he knew the individuals she had spoken albeit a bit badly about.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:05 pm

"Chiho, huh. Interesting name. I'm Alec Kane, you can call me Alec," he responded, walking back to the main road that lead to the village. He couldn't see any of the wild beasts around, anywhere close, anyway. The walk back to the village would be uneventful, which was good. Chiho went back into the cave to gather the rest of her things and began to follow Alec.

She asked how he knew Okami and Luke. "I figure you deserve to know the story of these morons, so i'll tell you. Luke I know about, because he claimed to be from Kurayamigakure. But the former Harukage of Mori, a female named Temaki, delivered some information to me that said otherwise. He left Kurayamigakure because it was once ran by criminals, to join and graduate the academy in Mori, which made him a Mori nin. Temaki listed him in the Bingo Book as Missing, and I had him taken back."

Alec adjusted the glowing sword on his left side. "Okami on the other hand, has been screwing up all over the place. He was in the village when I had Luke taken back to Mori, and tried jumping in between Luke and my associate, a person by the name of Kurai. it didn't end well for Okami; Kurai gave him a beating. I told him I didn't think it would be a good idea for him to remain in Kurayami, and told him to leave. He refused at first, and I nearly killed him. He returned to Mori, and the way it was told to me, he was given command of his own squad. Long story short, he tried to have the squad do something that was pointless, and one of them, a sand user named Suna, didn't have anything nice to say about it. Okami, a Jounin at the time, let the kid, a Genin, get under his skin and tried to draw a sword on him, but was stopped by Temaki's husband. Temaki demoted him and put him on the same squad as Suna and another girl, named Miyuki."

By then, they would be walking through the huge front gates of the massive village that was Kurayami. "I guess it was to teach him a lesson, but it turned out to be a bad idea. Him and Suna got into it a couple more times. I guess Suna made plans to kill him, and got the means by learning some abilities from some of my guys, but decided against it. Okami let that Uchiha rage get to him, had a couple of outbursts. Seemed like he was trying to develop his eyes too; had a sister complex with Miyuki, whom i'm told wasn't up to that at all. I don't know if you know about the Uchiha's Sharingan or not; to awaken the most powerful form, someone you care about has to die in front of you... He made another scene in Sabakugakure in front of a good friend of mine's clinic, was nearly thrashed by some of the heavyweights who live there. The Kage there, Marquetta, asked him to leave."

People were waving and speaking to Alec, and he waved back, grinning. Kids ran up to Alec like a bunch of fans greeting their hero. Alec patted them all on their heads and reached into his pocket to give all of them money. The kids thanked Alec with big cheese grins before running off; their parents were calling for them to come in the house as it was getting late.

Alec continued to head through the maze of buildings, walkways and alleys towards the north. "Tell me something, Temaki stepped down as the Harukage, and now someone else is in charge; this person who tried to put you on a team with Luke and Okami. Who is this person? What can you tell me about them?"

Last edited by Alec Kane on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:55 pm

In complete honesty Chiho wasn't exactly expecting the Kuraikage, Alec Kane or Alec as he had called himself, to answer her question: it really was none of her business after all. The story that unfolded before her ears as one that caused her to frown quite a bit as well as make her think that leaving when she had had definitely been a good idea. She hadn't known exactly what Luke nor Okami had done to get themselves into trouble, but it had certainly been severe. A missing nin swearing his loyalty to another village? A Uchiha going around causing problems in several different villages and pulling a weapon on a Genin? She had left just in the knick of time then.

"Oh my. I'm certainly glad I left then when I did. Even if that makes me a criminal in the eyes of Mori now." Chiho watched as the Kuraikage seemed to be quite friendly with everyone; even the young kids who ran up on him were patted on the head and given some money before being ushered inside by parents wanting them to come inside because it was getting late.

"I don't know much about the new Harukage. I know his name is Muninn of the Senju clan, but that's about it. I was told long ago that all of the Senju died out, so I was a bit surprised to hear that one was being put in charge of the village." Chiho would look around as she spoke, taking in the sights and sounds of Kurayamigakure a village unlike any other she had so far had the chance to see.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 8:40 am

Chiho said she was glad she left after the story he told her, even if it did make her a criminal. She said the new Harukage was Muninn of the Senju. The Senju... they were those that could use Mokuton; Wood Release. Alec too was told that they were all dead, and centuries ago their kind were used in experiments. But, to not have noticed that one of his Genin defected, and traveled through 2 countries to hide in a dark cave in lands inhabited by man eating beasts? This Muninn of the Senju wasn't a very competent Kage.

No matter. Alec's decision was already set in stone as they walked past the last of the towering buildings and houses to walk up the long path that lead to the North District and to the Mansion. Alec walked up the front stairs and opened the front doors, allowing Chiho to enter first into the warmth and out of the chilly night. Alec came in after her and closed the doors. He signaled for Chiho to follow him into the big dining room, where there was a long table and many chairs. Alec pulled one out for Chiho to sit in. The maids came in, and Alec asked that they bring Chiho some hot food to eat.

Looking serious, Alec put 2 fingers to his left ear, to the Wireless Comm. "Kurai. Are you awake?..." he asked into the party line. "If it's not too much trouble, I need you to come up here to the house. We need to discuss some things..."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

Ryo : 13050

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:40 am

He and Little Kong took the penthouse of a tall apartment building in The Marketplace. Namie had once lived here, but was taken in by Alec up at his mansion. The Penthouse had to have belong to a high ranking member of The Headbands. It had expensive furniture and custom work done, which included secret rooms and passages.

Kurai was about to settle down for the night, when Alec's voice came through on the party line. "Kurai. Are you awake?..." he asked. "If it's not too much trouble, I need you to come up here to the house. We need to discuss some things..."

Little Kong was in his hammock near Kurai's bed, snoring away. Leaving his jacket off, Kurai stepped out onto his balcony barefoot, to jump off and begin traversing roof to roof towards the north. If Alec was asking him to come discuss something this late at night, it had to be important. Kurai wouldn't keep him waiting.

When his feet touched the solid ground, Shinsai told Kurai that Alec was in the dining room of the mansion with his maids, and someone else he'd never seen before. The front doors were unlocked, and as Alec likely saw him coming, he opened the doors and walked inside. He was wearing his body suit which was tight around the torso and baggy around the legs, with various straps hanging behind him. His black shoulder length hair looked slightly uncombed.

"Alec," he said, stepping into the dining room. "What's going on? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:15 am

Alec led the way to the largest building that Chiho had ever seen, the grandest and nicest looking too. He held the door open for her, allowing her to step inside first which she did. The warmth felt nice compared to the chill outside, and she loosened her grip around her blanket while keeping it draped on her shoulders. She continued to follow Alec as he led her into what was clearly a dining room, holding a chair out for her to sit down in. She dropped her bag carefully to the floor next to the chair and then sat. She listened as he asked what looked to be some maids to bring Chiho some hot food.

Chiho sat in silence as she looked around, unable to believe her luck. She was seated at a beautiful dining table, in a nice warm mansion, where the Kuraikage himself was acting like a perfect gentleman by holding doors open for her, and pulling her chair out for her. Not only was she warm but now she was going to be given something nice and hot to eat too - and she had no worry at all that it might be poisoned considering the Kuraikage seemed unconcerned with her missing-nin status.

Chiho listened as Alec spoke to someone through what looked to be a wireless radio of some kind, asking that someone named Kurai come to the mansion. Chiho had no idea who this person was, or what Alec wanted with them, but Chiho was far too comfortable and warm to be concerned about it. If and when her food was brought to her she would begin to eat with gusto, having not realized up until that point just how hungry she actually was and how long it had been since her last warm meal. She would glance over in Kurai's direction as he appeared, noticing his bare feet and wondering how he wasn't shivering from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:56 am

As the female maids smiled and nodded to Alec's request, heading into the kitchen to prepare Chiho something to eat, his chakra radar let him know that Kurai was on his way to the mansion. Little Kong wasn't with him, so he assumed that the simian was asleep.

The maids soon brought Chiho out all manner of foods to eat, which included chicken, ham, baked potatoes, peas, carrots and corn, all freshly prepared. Kurai walked in and asked what was going on, and if there were something wrong.

"How would you feel about being the Kage that you never got the chance to be, back in The Land of Grass?" Alec asked. Before he got the chance to answer, Alec went about the process of explaining the story. He told Kurai everything from his fight with Okami, and his training of Suna after Okami attempted to draw a sword on him, up until now. He told him about Luke, and the way he'd faked his death. He told him about the new Harukage, Muninn of the Senju, and finally about how Chiho, a Genin, who'd been ignored for her actions - something Kurai could relate to - came to Mori, and was put on a squad with those two screw ups, defected the village and how he'd found her in a cave out in the wilds.

"I don't know what's going on over there," Alec said with a grim look. "But a female who turned out to be alright and formed a treaty and trade agreements with us, even with the revelation that we're former criminals, used to run that village, and I won't sit by while a bunch of morons and absent minded idiots run it into the ground. So I think it's about time for another take over, and I want you to run things. These fools over there aren't anything to be concerned with, so we don't have to go in force. You and Hikari can get Mori back in working order. Are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 11:39 am

Alec was in the dining room with a girl. Kurai didn't know who she was. Alec's female maids brought the girl out a bunch of food, and she began to stuff her face as if she hadn't eaten anything in a while.

Kurai was asked if he wanted to be the Kage that he never got the chance to be back Kusagakure, the Land of Grass. Alec then went on to tell a story of Okami, the Uchiha he put on his ass, and Luke, his friend that was really from Mori and not Kurayami. Things were still going on out there, and in the desert. Luke had apparently had everyone thinking he was dead, when he was actually still alive.

The girl was a Genin from Umigakure, the water village. She left because everything she'd done for the village went unnoticed. Kurai knew exactly how that felt. "Damn right I can relate... I left my village for the same reason. It's the reason we met," Kurai said to Alec. He next said she went to Mori, to be put on a squad with both Okami and Luke, but a new Harukage by the name of Muninn, of the long lost Senju clan. Kurai shook his head while smirking.

Alec said Temaki was alright, even with the fact that they were all part of "The Dark" criminal organization. He said he didn't want the village to go to ruin over a bunch of idiots and morons, and said he was going to take over Mori. He and Hikari would have the responsibility to get the place back on track.

"Fine with me," Kurai responded. "If you're sure Kurayamigakure can do without it's Jinchuuriki, then fine, i'll be Harukage. When do you plan on pulling this take over? I'm ready when you are. I'm pretty sure Hikari heard everything on the party line too."
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:28 pm

Chiho was quite busy stuffing her face, and she was sure it probably looked like she hadn't eaten in days with the way she was eating but she hardly cared. The food was good, hot, and she was truly starving. Plus, it was the first time she had found herself with an appetite since she had decided on defecting to begin with.

However, eventually the conversation at hand penetrated her rather thick, food focused, skull and she paused. Kurai knew how she felt? Kurai too had defected from his village because of a situation much like Chiho's own? And Alec was offering him the job as Kage of Morigakure after they went and took over? Alec certainly was an interesting individual, and it futher calmed any fears she might have had left over regarding what was going to happen to her. At least she wouldn't have to worry about anyone being sent after her now.

Chiho finished eating, having completely stuffed herself, and leaned back in her chair feeling quite warm, full, and happy, as well as exhausted. She yawned softly, blinking. "That was delicious, thank you Alec."
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Kurai said he could relate to Chiho, and it was fine with him that Alec was planning a takeover. He said Kurayami would be losing it's Jinchuuriki, but Alec would make do. Kurai said he was ready when Alec was.

"Good," Alec said with a nod when Kurai said that Hikari was probably listening too. "It's not going to be anything immediate. I need to do some intel. I planned on sending a message to Holeman over in the desert, and have him take a look at things from where he is, then make a move according to what he tells me. So until then, stay frosty. I'll let you know when it's time..."

Alec noticed that Chiho finished her food, and thanked him. She yawned and began to look tired. "No problem," he said. "Come with me and we'll find you a room to crash in." Alec patted Kurai on his left shoulder as he walked past him to the front room and up the staircase to the 3rd floor. "I still haven't had the chance to properly look through all of these rooms, this place is so big... It used to belong to the crime lord that ran this village once, you see."

Alec opened the door to an empty unused bedroom. There was a large comfortable looking bed, a dresser, a couch and a large closet. "Here, feel free to use this room. Get you a couple days rest. Whatever you need, just ask the maids. The bathroom is down that way," he pointed behind him. "and to the left. We'll come together again in a day or two and talk, figure out what you want to do, alright?" Alec waved with a grin, then continued on towards his office...

Last edited by Alec Kane on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Harukage
Harukage
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 5:31 pm

The take over wasn't going to be something that was happening right now. Alec had to collaborate with Holeman on intel. Based on what he told Alec is how they would make their move. Kurai had to admit that this sort of thing was exciting, even if those clowns over there didn't try to fight back. Soon he'd be in charge of them, if they didn't leave. Either way was fine with him.

Alec patted him on the shoulder while taking the girl to a room that she could sleep in. "I'll keep an ear out Alec," Kurai said, waving behind him to Alec's back, knowing he could see it. Kurai left Alec's mansion and headed back home.

Exit]
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 am

So, it seemed like some day soon Morigakure was going to be taken over by one of Alec's people. She couldn't blame Alec for his choice from everything he was hearing, and it definitely saved her having to worry about being hunted down. Alec said he would handle it if anyone showed up looking for her, but she preferred if he didn't have to at all. He had done so much for her already, and the last thing she wanted to do was cause him more issues.

Chiho stood up from her chair and picked her bag up off of the floor before shifting a strap onto her shoulder so she didn't have to carry it in her hand. She gave a wave goodbye to Kurai and then followed after Alec to the front room and up the steps. Alec mentioned that he still hadn't had a chance to look through all of the rooms because the place was so big, and that he had got it from a crime lord. "I heard something about that; you and your friends took the village from some pretty nasty people.", Chiho would comment before stiffling another yawn.

Alec showed her to a room she could use, with what looked to be a very large and comfortable bed; just looking at it made her exhaustion hit her all that harder. "Thanks again, Alec, I appreciate it.", she would say before stepping inside and closing the door. She lightly tossed her bag onto the top of the dresser, not bothering to unpack it for right now, and just allowed herself to practically fall onto the bed. She grabbed the edge of the comforter that covered it and tugged it over herself and the blanket she already was wrapped in. Once covered she closed her eyes and almost instantly began to snore very, very softly.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:05 am

Alec walked down the hall to the office and sat behind his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out some paper and something to write with, quickly jotting down a note to Holeman.

Old friend

There's some kind of situation going on in Morikagure. Temaki has stepped down as the Harukage and now someone else is in charge; a Muninn of the Senju. I'm curious as to what's happening in the village, because one of his Genin defected, and I found her hiding in a cave in the Kurayami wilds. It took some convincing, but I have her here at home with me. The story she told is pretty unsettling; this Muninn tried to put her on a team with Okami - you know all about him - and another individual named Luke, who claimed to be from Kurayamigakure but is really from Morigakure, and also faked his death. Both of them were demoted, but a child on a team with 2 grown screw ups? Furthermore, no one came looking for her. The girl traveled through 2 countries alone, and she has to be about 10 years old, 12 at the oldest.

Temaki was a decent person when I first met her, and Morigakure is a beautiful village. I will not sit by and watch what she and her family built be ruined by screw ups and incompetent Kage. Plans are in the making, but first I need some intel. Would you take a look at things and send back your findings? If you choose not to become involved, it is totally understood.

Kane
Kuraikage

Alec rolled up the note, and snapped his fingers twice, causing a messenger bird to fly into the room through one of the special bird holes near the ceiling. The bird landed on his left index finger and allowed Alec to attach the note to one of it's legs. When in Sabaku, Alec took some of the sand from around the Holeman Clinic, and when in Mori, Alec took some of the wood from the great tree, for scent purposes. He allowed the messenger bird to smell the sand, so it knew where to go, and it took off, headed for the desert.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:16 am

A note would be sent back with the messenger bird

Alec

Since Okami came and made that scene in front of the clinic, i've been keeping an eye on things over there in Mori. I know Temaki isn't the Kage anymore, and I know another guy got put in charge in her place, a guy who can make wood and plants out of nowhere. He's been training Okami and some other guy; this must be the Luke you spoke of. I guess he's pretty good, but i've seen better. In my opinion he's all speed, with nothing much to back it. I don't know who's idea it was to put this guy in charge. It looks like he needs more training himself; he's definitely not Kage material.

It's a good thing you asked for intel too, because there's something you should really know. 2 people appeared in the wilds around Mori, a guy and a little girl. I can see that they're really strong, but they didn't look like shinobi or ninja from some country. The Senju went and attempted to greet them, but the guy attacked him. He has white hair like you, and attacked him with what looked like cloth. The little girl looks blind, she's probably a Holeman. She disappeared into thin air. It wasn't an illusion, she really vanished, chakra and all. Both of them freaked out hard core when the Senju said he was a Kage. The Senju got away, but the guy with the cloth tore one of his arms off. The Luke guy is on his way in this direction with him, riding a creature summon. My guess is for medical attention.

I'm going to keep eyes on the whole situation, and i'll report anything else I find of interest.

Holeman

Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:35 am

It wouldn't be long that the bird returned. Kurayami and Sabaku were right next to each other after all. Holeman stated that he'd been watching Mori since Okami's outburst in front of the clinic. The news he sent back made Alec look grim. This Muninn of the Senju wasn't very strong. Fast, yes, but speed wasn't everything.

However there was something else in the note that took the topic off of Muninn, Okami and Luke altogether. Apparently 2 powerful individuals appeared in the wilds of Mori. Muninn attempted to greet them, only to be attacked, and have one of his arms removed. The attacker was a man with white hair, attacking with what looked like cloth.

He'd seen someone like this before... the day Korigakure burned. His name was Ranmaru... was he and this person one and the same?...

He had a small girl with him, blind. Possibly a Holeman, who could disappear into thin air... He didn't know her name, but Alec had seen someone like this before as well, the day he assassinated Daiko, the Raikage of Kumogakure. She was with a Uchiha, as well as Ranmaru, and they were the cause of Kumo's destruction.

Were 2 insanely powerful degenerates who leveled villages and ate people really here, on this continent? This was troubling news indeed. Alec sat back in the leather chair, lighting his pipe to take several large hits of it, to think about how to go about things with this new news.

/Exit/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]   The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Criminal [Open][Kill-Enabled]
Page 1 of 1