Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Exploring the Village [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Sabakugakure definitely reminded her of the sand village back home. The majority of people were either completely covered from head to toe in varying layers of light colors, or they were wearing almost nothing at all. For the moment Demitria was dressed in a black v neck styled t-shirt, black baggy pants with the symbol for her clan embroidered in gold on the front of the pant legs, and black and purple colored shinobi sandals. Her hair, purple in color, was back in a ponytail to keep it up off of her neck in an attempt to keep cool. She was used to the heat due to the amount of fire users in her family, but that didn't mean she couldn't get hot and sweaty like everyone else. Her cloak had been placed into one of the scrolls she carried with her so that she didn't have to wear it, or carrying it herself.

She was headbandless for the time being as she hadn't snagged one yet from her father or anyone else, but she hardly figured that would matter. Emiko knew her after all, and so did Holeman and Mitsukai; so she didn't expect any issues.

For the moment Demitria was in the middle of walking down the main street that ran through the market with a cone filled with ice cream in her hand. The ice cream consisted of three scoops; one which was white with little chocolate chips, the next which was green with little chocolate chips, and finally the one on top which was brown in color. All three were favorite flavors of hers, and she didn't mind how they tasted in the case of them mixing together since chocolate was a part of each one. A napkin was wrapped around the base of the cone in an attempt to keep herself from getting all sticky as she went about licking at the deliciously cold treat: it certainly did wonders in helping against the high heat of the desert.

As she moved and ate she paid close attention to what was gonig on around her. She had been informed that Emiko was still busy handling the Harukage's surgery, and Demitria had doubted her help was needed. So, she figured she would look for the Holeman clinic for the time being and perhaps do some souvenir shopping while she was at it.

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 51
Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Walking around, Muninn was wearing a black tank top with white shorts and black shinobi sandals, his Morigakure headband wrapped around his remaining arm. He was waiting for Emiko to get back to him after his surgery, so he could figure out whether or not he had any diseases. As it was, white bandages were wrapped around the stump of his left arm, keeping the sensitive skin from being damaged. Watching where he was going, he would see a young lady wandering about with an ice cream in her hand. She didn't look local, and appeared to be looking for something. Therefore, he felt honor-bound to help her. He was, after all, a gentleman.

"Excuse me, miss, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking for something. Is it something I could help find? My name is Muninn Senju, the new Harukage of Morigakure. And you are?"

Other than his missing arm, the first thing she would notice was his black and white hair and mismatched eyes. If she looked closer, she might also notice that on his remaining hand his fingernails were black. All in all, he would look a little distinctive, but was handsome nonetheless, with a lean frame and a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Sabakugakure.

It reminded him of other deserts he'd been in, such as Yokuchigakure. This desert wasn't as hot as that one, but it was hot nonetheless. There were several strong chakra signatures here. One of them was Holeman, over in that house that was connected to a building. One of them was Emiko, in the Hospital. And of course, one of them was his sister---

Wait. Who was that nearby his sister with the smile on his face? A grown man with one arm, looking at her like he wanted to take her off to some room and do perverted things to her?

"Excuse me, miss, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking for something. Is it something I could help find? My name is Muninn Senju, the new Harukage of Morigakure. And you are?"

Yeah, he was surely trying to pour on the charm. With his eyes glowing a red color and the trademark rage beginning to burn inside, Jr took off from his position and was before his sister in a matter of seconds, bringing with him a tremendous gust of wind and a lot of sand.

"Why the hell is a grown damn man trying to put the moves on my little sister!?" Jr yelled up at him, his hands in little fists. It had to be strange for Jr to call Demi his little sister, being that he stood only 4 feet tall, and had to look up at both of them, but it was true; Jr was older than her. "She doesn't need YOU to help her do anything, stubby! She's 15 years old! You some kinda pervert? If that's the case you're barking up the wrong tree, Senju! GET LOST!"

Red eyes were glowing like little flashlights up at the man. Jr was making a scene but he didn't care. He was highly protective of his sisters, having torn a man to pieces with his bare hands over Destiny before. The heat around his little frame began to rise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 114
Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:53 pm


454#words


#Chakra level: 805
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
Luke was walking quickly to keep up with his kage; he wasn't really that pleased to see him moving like this so soon after loosing a limb, but at least he was out of his critical condition, so Luke was doing his best to assist the kage with whatever he needed while carrying a giant sized tub of sun cream as while the kage was trying to get away from Kōmori and while Kōmori was doing his best to help the kage in his own grumpy way, Kōmori wasn't used to the bright sun and the heat of the hidden desert, so the back of his skin had gotten sunburn, so it would only be fair for Luke to give some relief to Kōmori and thank him for his assistance in getting the kage here safely.

It was then that things went wrong as the kage's eyes were drawn to a well built woman, licking a three-scope ice cream. She had long purple hair and violent eyes, she was much smaller then Luke's much taller frame, although judging by her well toned muscles, it would be unwise to underestimate her. She sported a black tracksuit with a shirt and long baggy trousers with a gold infinity symbol on it. He had never seen that symbol before, not even during his time in the hidden dark, so he wasn't really sure what to make of her. But then the kage just had to open his big mouth.

As soon as the sentence left his lips, another man, this one as pale as the snow came rushing in, eyes as red as Luke's and wearing a completely white casual outfit, he told the kage that he wasn't happy about putting the moves on his little sister, who was fifteen by his account, although she didn't look fifteen by how her body flowed, but that wasn't the important issue. Luke then came between the two men and extended his hands between them.

"Guys, I'd hate to not watch you two fight it out, but this really isn't the time, I do apologize for my kage's rudeness, he didn't mean it, it was the sun, hehe," Luke said nervously, This was a really bad situation and he would lean in to whisper in the kage's ear.

"Please, just trust me, apologize and let's go, we don't need to go around and cause a scene," Luke said, he was practically begging the kage to let this go. He looked at the girl, hoping that maybe she could help calm this guy down before things got out of hand.
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikari
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 18
Ryo : 500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 pm

It was hot. Even with his bare chest lumbering through the streets, clothed solely in the torn hakama and haori. He'd removed the construct from his head due to the heat – something the voices found lovely. But, by focusing on the mental presense of his Queen, he could drown them out for clarity.

Red eyes would blink, and his grip adjusted itself on the weapon that he dragged across the ground behind him. It was something that he picked up when they'd arrived in Sabaku, and no one had said a word as the giant man dragged a sharpened iron girder behind them through the streets Everything seemed to be going fine, until someone decided to approach them.

"Excuse me, miss, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking for something. Is it something I could help find? My name is Muninn Senju, the new Harukage of Morigakure. And you are?"

Who was this he could see, coming through the streets of Sabakugakure. It was around three – on the pm. A strange man, approaching his Queen. He had half a mind to rob this person, and place his body where no one would smell it. But that was for his queen to decide.

Foolish ninjas would learn the hard way, and Ikari would teach them. A wise man once 'Ninjas test you when your chakra goes off.', so Ikari would keep them scattering like roaches when the lights came on. As for this man, Ikari was about to step forward, until Jr. did so before him.

"Why the hell is a grown damn man trying to put the moves on my little sister!? She doesn't need YOU to help her do anything, stubby! She's 15 years old! You some kinda pervert? If that's the case you're barking up the wrong tree, Senju! GET LOST!"

My my, there was a temper on this one – and Ikari was impressed. His own name might have meant Fury, but Jr was expressing it in such a way that was awesome to behold. For the moment, Ikari would remain silent. Is this went south, Ikari would do everything in his power to protect Demi – Squashin' all beefs to the point where the ANBU would have to be blockin' all streets. The massive weapon was raised and lowered across his shoulders with the blade pointed upwards. Those red eyes watched the scene unfold carefully, waiting for someone to make the wrong move.

It would seem that this scene would continue to unfold with the arrival of another person, someone following in the kage's steps. A tiny person, a genin perhaps, was stepping between Jr and this... other man, aiming to reach out and touch him.

No, this would not be allowed. Jr was the brother of Queen, and in his mind, that made Jr a Prince. Royalty would not be touched by the dirty common folk. As the hand was reached out, Ikari's mind snapped and his eyes locked with those of his target. In a flash, the Great Knife was brought to bear, and leveled less than an inch away from the offender  Luke's head, with care taken to avoid Jr and Queen.

“Do. Not. Touch. Him.”

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:52 pm

When you were a Kane, with a large and protective family? Things escalated quickly. Things escalated even quicker when you had a protective older brother, and a full grown man approached you in the street and began to talk to you. Demitria was curious if the man truly was the Harukage given how easily he had just blurted it out - the one arm and the information she had been given were hinting at yes he was, but she wasn't going to get to actually ask seeing as Junior had gone from peaceful and calm to a raging inferno in no time flat. To make this situation even worse a new individual was arriving on the scene and attempting to put his hand on her brother; or at least he was reaching toward him in what looked to be an attempt to get between his kage and her brother.

Before Demi could respond to someone trying to be so close to her elder brother, her own temper mixed in with the fact that she was naturally bat-shit insane due to being a member of the Malkavia clan, Ikari was pointing that large pointy weapon at the new arrival and telling him what was what: that he wasn't to touch Junior. This, of course, wasn't what made Demitria suddenly burst out cackling like the lunatic she was: no, it was all of the mental ramblings of Ikari's that she was picking up on through the Cobweb that connected them and all members of their clan. Ikari was quite the amusing individual. She wasn't the only one laughing, either, the entire cobweb was suddenly erupting in a mass of giggles, and chuckling, and laughter - ah yes, always an audience, and they were so very hungry for blood.

The Cobweb:
 

When her own laughter subsided she would at least continue to giggle in a very psychotic way while looking between the two men. "You're going to let one of your people tell you what to do, kage-y-man? Isn't it your job to lead, not follow? By the way... tell Ranmaru, the guy who took your arm and has probably eaten it by now with his little bunny girl, I said hello." It was at that point that she remembered her ice cream, or what was left of it - the heat that Junior was putting off was causing it all to melt into a puddle near her feet. Thankful for her none of it had landed on her clothing, or herself, due to the napkin wrapped around the cone and her hand. Still, it was a shame to see a delicious treat wasted in such a way.

"Aww, my ice cream melted into warm goop. That won't be very tasty." Demitria was having trouble focusing; the voices in her head that were ever present, and the multiple distractions around, was causing her psychosis to act up a bit more than normal. Because of this she looked up once more to the two strangers as if suddenly remembering that they were there. "Perhaps you two should run along and play with each other... We don't play well with others."

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 51
Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Moving faster than the eye could see, Muninn tripped Luke and backhanded him to the ground. His mismatched eyes had hardened as the man presumed to give him orders. As he did this, he watched the others through the corner of his eye. He did this simultaneously, listening to the little lady speaking as he did so. He had already picked up on what they were thinking, and her voice proved it. Luke had fucked up again, and this was the only way to get through this without either of them dying. She then looked down to her ice cream, which had melted due to the heat given off by her brother. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a couple of ryo and handed it to the girl.

"Please excuse my Genin's rudeness. He was just leaving for Morigakure. Here, take this and get yourself another ice cream. I'm afraid I have to stick around for a little while. Emiko-sama wants to check up on my arm once she's done running a few tests, then I'll be headed off to Kurayamigakure to speak with the Kuraikage. There's a couple of things I need to sort out with him, including the alliance between our two countries set up by my predecessor, Temaki-sama."

The girl's laughter was disconcerting, as was her brother's stare. He decided he would deal with his concerns next. The big guy with what appeared to be a sharpened iron girder wasn't too much of an issue, as he merely seemed to be protecting the other two, as if he were a queen's champion. If he had an issue, he would have voiced it a lot sooner, unless it was already voiced.

"And to you, sir, I apologize. I wasn't trying to flirt with your sister at all, she just looked a bit lost. It's a bit difficult to navigate the city, I've found, and I wanted to make sure she was okay. Would you mind if I tagged along for a little bit, just so that I can get my bearings?"

Muninn chuckled a little as he spoke, smiling. He would address the younger, smaller male as an equal, just as Temaki would have. It was the way he addressed almost all of his citizens. He wouldn't even take a knee, as that could be considered rude. He was polite and calm with his words, adding in an underlying tone of happiness, despite having just flattened his student for insubordination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:52 pm

.oO(Luke person, your post was deleted cause you're impatient. Wait your turn, son!)Oo.

Faster than eyes could see? No. To Jr they looked like they were going in slow motion.

So, some other guy decided to come butt in and get between him and the one armed Senju. Hands went between Jr and the Senju, and the hand that came near him was about to be ripped off, so that the two of them could be twins. However, the big man leveled that nasty looking sword at the newcomer, and warned him not to touch Jr. After that is when the newcomer was tripped and backhanded.

The Senju said the newcomer was a Genin. A Genin that old?... This had to be one of the screw-ups he was told about.  The Senju tried to give Demi some money to go buy another ice cream, apologizing. He said he had to stay here longer because Emiko was running tests on his blood. After that, he said he was going to Kurayamigakure to speak to the Kuraikage, who had to be his father.

"If you really think my father is gonna ally up with you, don't waste your time," stated Jr. "If I know him, as soon as he sees what you're made of, he's gonna take over your village. I'm pretty sure with those eyes and ears of his, he's already seen or heard about your encounter with those 2 psychos. You're lucky they didn't kill you, Senju. So why don't you like, resign or something, and go live in some old folks home. leading a village isn't a game."

Jr knew this well. At only 11 years of age, he'd been the Kage of a village before, and nearly started a war after an international terrorist incident.

The Senju also apologized to Jr personally, saying he wasn't trying to flirt, which made Jr smirk. He said it was hard to navigate, and he wanted to make sure she was ok. He asked to tag along, but Demi had already told them to move along, since they didn't play well with others.

"You heard what my sister said. Me and the big man are plenty enough to make sure she's ok. Bye bye now. Don't get sunburn."

.oO(Ok, NOW it's your turn Luke. BTW you can't use Sub jutsu on someone faster than you! Go do your research!)Oo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 114
Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:17 pm


539#words


#Chakra level: 785
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

OOC note: Jr, I'd hate to disappoint you, but you misunderstood who I was substituting for; I was substituting for Ikari, not my kage, but as a result of me substituting, Munnin's attack would be voided as I avoid it when I substituted from Ikari's attack. Besides, Luke knows you guys better then Munnin can because he was a hidden dark ninja.

©2013 caliburn
Luke hated these situations, especially now having to deal with tall, dark and gruesome brought his blade against Luke's head, Luke would substitute out of danger, reappearing on the roof of the building near them, missing his kage's attempt to slap him to the ground as he had substituted before that happened. He was quite annoyed at his kage now; first he ignored his advice to apologize and leave, instead insisting on making favours with them. Luke knew by now these were hidden dark ninja, especially since the pale kid pretty much said everything Luke needed to know and what he already knew from past experiences with hidden dark ninja since he used to be one of them. The pale kid explained that his father, who Luke took as the kuraikage, wouldn't bother trying to ally with his kage and as soon as he saw the Harukage's strengths and weaknesses, he would take over the hidden forest. Luke huffed, just what he would expect of a hidden dark ninja, although he did wonder how much the kuraikage was seeing. Luke agreed with the pale kid; his kage's actions and behaviour weren't fit for kage, especially now considering his condition.

Luke would leap down off the roof, looking from a few meters at the group before him; He knew this was a bad idea and his kage had failed to listen to Luke's words when Luke knew generally how hidden dark ninja behaved and these weren't people that would see reason easily, they were all crazy, just to different extents and Luke was in the psychopathy tent at times, even now, he could smell the bloodlust off the one with the giant sword and the woman that his kage tried to help wasn't exactly a hundred present there either. Luke knew this wasn't the time to be engaging them, especially not when they were trying to goad his kage into a fight he couldn't win. Luke would have suggested to his kage to leave this while he still could, but it was clear that any attempt that Luke made was only going to get him a slap from him. Luke picked up the jar of sun cream and headed towards the city, walking past the three hidden dark ninja without so much as a word, his eyes only looking to his hidden dark headband that was hung on the right side of his red obi sash with the other hidden forest headband wrapped around his left shoulder. If they wanted to seek him out, it didn't matter to Luke, he knew how to play their game, Muninn didn't.

Luke would head to a inn, deep within the hidden desert village and booked a room and placed the tub of sun cream down before he transformed himself into his Yagami form; short blonde hair, similar colored eyes, a peach tan skin. He made himself shorter at about five foot nine inches and brushed his suit off with his black leather gloves. Once done, he left and would look for the kage and once found, would hang back to see what would going to happen from within the crowds of people he used as part of his disguise as a regular civilian.
technique log

Name: Substitution Jutsu (Kawarimi no Jutsu - 変わり身の術)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Rank: D
Type: Supplementary
Element: /
Range: /
Specialty: /
Duration: /
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: With this technique, users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. It's a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it's a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations, as it allows for a swift getaway from danger.

Name: Transformation Jutsu (Henge no Jutsu - 変化の術)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Rank: D
Type: Supplementary
Element: /
Range: /
Specialty: /
Duration: -10 chakra per post
Cooldown: Duration + 4
Description: Given all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart. On the other hand, a transformation performed by an inexperienced person will have obvious discrepancies. It will be impossible to deceive anyone with it. This is one of the most basic ninjutsu, as such most shinobi know how to perform it.

Detection of this jutsu is related to you Reaction Ability Stat. If your REA stat is equal to or lower than the Rank of the person Transformed, you will not be able to detect that they are using a jutsu. If your REA is at least 1 sub-teir above that of the Transformed user, you will be able to see through the transformation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
avatar

Posts : 101
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:27 pm

"YOU, will leave my village this instant and not return." Her voice echoed out loud and clear from her perch on a nearby building much like thunder, her finger pointed directly toward the Morigakure Genin known as Luke even though he was disguised; her ANBU had followed him to this inn, and had kept an eye on him very well as had another pair of eyes. She was pissed off, clearly. She had been watching and listening to the situation and knew that if it escalated more things were going to go downhill and fast. She knew Junior and Demi personally, and if the guy with the large knife was with them then chances were he too had a great deal of power. The last thing she wanted was a fight to break out, especially in the middle of her busy market district.

People were already nearby, watching, children included. She would not risk her people simply because someone couldn't listen to direct orders from their kage. "If you do not leave this instant I will kill you without hesitation: your defiance of your own kage is more than enough reason for me. Let alone the danger you are imposing upon my people given how out of control you are."

"Yessssss, mistress. Kill him. Let me rip him to pieces and defile his corpse."

"Shut up..."

"You cannot silence me, mistress. You know you want to. You know what will happen if the Kane children get angerier. He is putting your people in danger. Kill him. Make an example out of him. Do it, mistress."

Emiko gritted her teeth: the urge to follow through, to allow Shukaku to have full an total power of herself was there, yet she couldn't do that now. She was a kage, she needed to protect her people, not endanger them more. Her attention then would shift to Harukage, her voice losing some of its thunder. "I thought I told you to take it easy if you left the hospital, hm?" She wasn't so much angry with the Harukage as disappointed. This was not the sort of situation she had expected in her village, but here it was all the same. She had operated on the man, and he was putting himself into a dangerous situation, and what was making it worse was one of his own people were openly defying him in public

[Before the complaints start. First off it's my village, I'll go in any thread I please. Second off, I know what Junior and Demi are capable of, at least some of it, so I know what will happen if you continue to poke them with a stick and piss them off: meaning I have every right to kill you on sight if you refuse to leave my village thus ending the issue. Three, my ANBU go where they want in my village, so before foul is called, that's a thing.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikari
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 18
Ryo : 500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 pm

A substitution? Pitiful. Ikari saw right through the attempt; those red eyes followed this man as he moved himself onto a nearby.  This fool had to be disabled, and Ikari new exactly how to do that. He'd made eye contact with this failure before Luke had attempted his substitution – albeit briefly – but it was all Ikari needed to turn this fight in his favor.

Rules for Fighting a member of the Malkavia clan:

1) Do not fight a Malkavian. [What are you, fucking retarded?]
2) Never look a Malkavian in the eye. [Thats just asking for trouble.]
3) When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run. [WHY WOULD YOU STAY WHEN TWO ARE THERE?! ONE IS BAD ENOUGH!]

This Luke person broke all three rules in one go! The Alarms, bells and whistles were all going off in Ikari's head, the voices screeching “WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!” as Ikari prepared to fuck this dude's day up. With that brief moment of eye contact [Which Luke made no attempt to avoid in his post], Ikari was in Luke's head, unleashing a sick and twisted genjutsu upon this sad little ninja.

Spoiler:
 

Right about this time, the booming voice of Emiko would ring out.

"YOU, will leave my village this instant and not return."

Oh, this would be delicious. Luke was being ordered to leave the village.

“If you do not leave this instant I will kill you without hesitation: your defiance of your own kage is more than enough reason for me. Let alone the danger you are imposing upon my people given how out of control you are."

Oh! OH! OH! This was about to get even better. Death threats were being hurled around. If this were any other place, Ikari would have gotten some popcorn and a lawn chair. Knowing his jutsu, there was no way this guy would be moving anywhere for a while. As Emiko was speaking to Luke about the 'If you do not leave this instant, I will kill you without hesitation', the stupid ninja would begin to feel it; the first mind-numbing orgasm building and erupting from his loins. Ikari didn't want to imagine himself in that person's pants, but he knew what was happening; as the first one subsided, the second would begin, crashing over his senses and probably causing him to fall from the roof to the ground.

Back on the ground, Ikari's face would remain the same, but inside, he was rolling across his mentalscape. The voices were even joined in; they knew what the stakes were.

Foolish ninjas always learn the hard way, and today, another would learn. Unfortunately, the price would be his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Ryo : 1000500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 am

Admin Intervention:

You cannot Substitute for one person, as if the rest who can see you aren't there: it doesn't work like that. Therefore, my ruling is you never left.

Seeing as the Perception stat between thw two of you is so close there are specific rules that must be applied, and a dice roll is needed.
Admin wrote:

Genjutsu: Jutsu are treated as sub-tier 3 of their respective rank. You must have Perception Ability of 2 sub-tier below the jutsu or better to even have a chance of negating or evading the Genjutsu. At 2 sub-tiers to equal Rank-tier, you use the dice roll system to decide if you are able to COUNTER the Genjutsu, at a cost of chakra EQUAL to the base of the RANK of the Genjutsu. If your Perception Ability is of equal or 2 sub-tiers HIGHER than that of the Genjutsu, you are able to instantly pay the chakra cost to 'evade/negate' the Genjutsu. If your Perception Ability is more than 2 full tiers above that of the jutsu, you are unaffected entirely.

Basically, what this breaks down to is that you have a chance to break out of it, and a chance not to be able to given your less than 2 tiers below Ikari's Perception stat. If the roll determines that Luke can break out of the jutsu then the appropriate amount of chakra (25 Chakra in this case since it's an A rank technique) must be paid to do so at which time the jutsu will not effect him. If the roll says that the jutsu effects Luke, then it works.

The Genjutsu is Super Effective = The Genjutsu Works, you Cannot Break Free
The Genjutsu is Busted = The Genjutsu Can be Broken Out Of

Depending on the roll ^ will depend on your chances. You have a 50/50 chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoodyssey.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Ryo : 1000500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:09 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Genjutsu Roll' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoodyssey.forumotion.com
Fauna Yasenha
Genin
Genin
avatar

Posts : 114
Ryo : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:23 am


341#words


#Chakra level: 740
#Luke
#Jonin (A-rank)

©2013 caliburn
When coming under the effects of Ikari's genjutsu, Luke released a burst of chakra as he raised his hand into a release hand seal.

"Genjutsu: release," Luke spoke aloud before the genjutsu Ikari tried to put on him failed to do little more then to tease him. But it was vastly clear that he wasn't wanted nor would any understand the truth, so his body began to glow before the Luke, which was now clear as a shadow clone, simple vanished with a flash of lightning in a way that no civilians were harmed. The real Luke had already on the way out when his shadow clone deactivated, letting him know of what he saw and he was disgusted at his kage's actions for trying to scapegoat him for his actions. Luke found the move distaste and dishonorable, it was like his kage was trying to have him killed so the kage could stay friends with everyone else. It was this point where Luke had enough of this treatment and decided that, once he was back in the hidden forest, he was going to leave as he saw no point to continuing to prove himself to a disillusioned kage would attacked him, simply for making a suggestion that would have saved his life and Luke had foolishly hoped that the kage could suck in his pride and let it go, but no, he didn't and now, he was once more betrayed by his kage. He wondered where the two who had defeated the kage before were and wondered if he could join them instead, wonder around, hunt and not have to bother with dealing with kages or anyone else's crap.

"Goodbye, lands of the sands and to you kages, don't worry, you'll never see me again," Luke muttered to himself, looking once more at the hidden desert before leaving, raising the thick material to his face as he headed for what would be, one way or another, his last day in the hidden forest.

[Thread Exit]
technique log

Name: Lightning Release: Shadow Clone
Canon/Custom: Canon
Rank: B
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Element: Lightning
Range: 60 meters max
Specialty: Ninujutsu
Duration:Until the clone is destroyed, dispersed, or runs out of chakra
Cooldown: 7 posts after the last clone is destroyed
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform techniques and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance; and also evenly distributes the user's chakra to each clone. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time discharging the equivalent of a C-ranked shock. A maximum of 5 may be created at any given time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 61
Ryo : 1000500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:42 am

This is your VERY last warning about posting order. This is your 3rd violation in roughly 24 hours. I told you you had to post in order no matter what the Genjutsu roll stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoodyssey.forumotion.com
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:06 pm

The general rule of thumb for delving into bouts of insanity tends to be that when it happens there is no control over it, there is no reasoning behind it, what could be considered normal or right for the one inflicted with insanity could be a complete and total taboo for the other. The best part? The one whose insane? Has zero fucks to give. None. Fucks just don't exist for insane people.

Fucks didn't exist anymore for Demitria.

This individual, this person who keen on putting the blame on the injured Harukage and stepping beyond his position, who was causing issues now for Emiko and her people, he needed to be punished. Something needed to be done with him. Speed? Demitria had that in droves. Perception? She had that too. There would be no avoiding this for Luke (As the site rules state, given my Perception is SSS-1 compared to yours at B-2). There would be no breaking out of this Genjutsu either were it to hit, and no easy way of dodging. How did one who was so slow dodge sound? Especially if they didn't know what the sound was doing (without meta-gaming)? Demitria saw no way for him to get out of this.

"Stop right there, sir. Stand still. Do not move. Face your death." Were this Genjutsu to hit, and Demitria didn't see how he could get himself out of it considering the circumstances, he would be forced to obey. Forced to face whatever was coming to him from whatever angle as was the power behind Miwaku and her Yin Release. This technique was simple enough, and would leave him open to be attacked from whoever wished to do the honors: if no one would she would certainly take things into her own hands soon enough.

Miwaku:
 

Oh yes; Demi had earned her position as Malkavia clan head very well indeed with power such as this. Of course, given her control of this Genjutsu it would only effect those who she wanted it to effect; such as Luke.

Chakra: 1,200 - 25 = 1,175

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 51
Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Gritting his teeth, Muninn watched as Luke began to walk away after dismissing the Genjutsu, but the girl wouldn't have any of that either, it would seem. She spoke a few words, causing Luke to do an about-face and look them each in the eye. The brat - he couldn't think of him as an older man anymore - was stepping so far out of bounds it wasn't even funny anymore. Raising his remaining hand, he didn't even care that it was his student, or that he wasn't supposed to be manipulating chakra due to blood loss. Using Wood Release: Cutting Sprigs, he shot out five lengths of wood that would pin his shoulders, both knees, and one straight through his heart. If that wasn't enough, he snapped his fingers, causing the branches to split into three while they were in his body, exploding outward. In essence, he was being impaled around twenty times, ripping his body apart.

Stumbling from feeling light-headed, Muninn would turn around to the others and give a small smile. His face was coated in blood from the back splash, but he didn't care. It was about time to get going, if he wanted to reach Kurayamigakure soon. Turning around, he would look to the Arenokage. "I am so sorry for his behavior. I wish it could have turned out for the better, but apparently not. So, what's the word? Am I good to go?"

Jutsu/Chakra Used:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Jr was off in a flash. Enraged, his "Incredible Hulk" SC went into play. The child moved so quickly, eyes below SSS-3 wouldn't be able to see him move. An aura of orange appeared surrounding him, and he was upon Luke even before the Harukage could even raise his arm.

"I HATE it when people run away like bitches!!"

Jr had reared back his right arm. With his fingers stiffened, his hand looked like the tip of a spear. And like a spear, he would drive this hand into the chest of Luke, through flesh and bone, into his ribcage. Jr lifted the man off of his feet and took him airborne while riding on the orange aura of Hi No Seishin, the ancient Phoenix Spirit sealed inside of his small body.

Typhoon Edge:
 

Jr didn't want to make a mess of Emiko's village. He didn't want to coat the streets in blood, nor risk blowing up any of the houses or buildings and getting any innocents caught in what he was about to do. Jr was an angry psychopath, but he wasn't so angry that he was blind or uncaring. When he was high enough up, he put the second and final part of his attack into play.

"LANDMINE FIST!!"

There would be a tremendous explosion from Jr's right arm that would turn Luke into little more than red vapor that would drift off into the winds after the ensuing massive explosion in the sky. Luke wasn't as fast as Jr. There was no possible way for him to avoid this. It was the end of him.

Landmine Fist:
 

Jr, still surrounded by the aura of a glowing bird, landed among many amazed onlookers and walked back over to where his sister, Ikari, the Senju and Emiko were. Jr caused black colored flames (No, not Amaterasu) to envelop his right arm, to burn off the blood it was covered in. It made several onlookers back away because of the intense heat of the black fire.

Jr put the back fire out before he got back near his sister. "Sorry Emiko but that guy got on my nerves," Jr said, looking up at her. The red glowing eyes look back to the Senju next. "I killed your guy, you gonna do something about it, Senju?" For all Jr cared, he could end up the same way.

1,350/1,400 chakra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
avatar

Posts : 101
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:45 pm

... Or not.

Apparently Luke wouldn't be walking away and leaving the village. Junior moved so far that even Emiko had trouble seeing him which of course meant the general population couldn't and wouldn't. As long as she didn't have to deal with any truamatized civilians she didn't care - her shinobi were more than equiped to deal with a little bit of bloodshed. Not there there was any. What Junior did, taking him up into the air as he had, and attacking the guy like he did meant that there was no blood to be had: nothing left of Luke at all.

Eyebrows would raise befoer she shrugged at Junior's comment. "At least you didn't make a mess..." She wouldn't fault Junior for his temper: the guy had been asking for it with the way he was going about things, especially given what she had already been told about the guy.

"Let's not kill the Senju, yeah? I just operated on the poor guy. You're free to go, Harukage. Your blood is clean of any infections from the attack on you. Demi, Junior, and your friend there with the knife can come with me please? I need to discuss something in private with you all over at the Holeman Clinic." If they didn't give any issues to following her she would lead the way there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ikari
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 18
Ryo : 500

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:13 pm

This altercation was over. A man was killed, his body turned into a lovely mist. From the sky two things would drop falling fast as they had slipped from the dead man's body just before the Prince could kill him. A pair of headbands; both of which would be snatched from the air by Ikari.

“Huh. Souveniers from a punk-ass, bitch ass ninja. Ol 'turn tail and run' ass ninja.” After tucking the headbands into his haori, he would lift the 'sword' back to his shoulders, and turn to face the Sand Leader as she spoke,

"Let's not kill the Senju, yeah? I just operated on the poor guy. You're free to go, Harukage. Your blood is clean of any infections from the attack on you. Demi, Junior, and your friend there with the knife can come with me please? I need to discuss something in private with you all over at the Holeman Clinic."

She wanted them? Fine with him, so long as Queen went with her, he would as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:18 pm

... This was a perfect example as to why you didn't piss off a Kane.

Junior raged, and raged hard. He didn't like cowards, and he wasn't going to let Luke escape so easily, or live for that matter. It was quick, likely painful, and the mess it made was a non-issue. Luke was dead, dead in a way that even the most highly skilled of medics couldn't bring back. She had been told before that he had somehow faked his death, or came back from the dead: well, there was no coming back from what Junior did. A fine mist was all that was left of Luke, and even that didn't stick around long - not even making it to the sandy ground.

For the civilians watching it was probably like Luke was there one second and gone the next - most of them would probably never figure out what exactly happened to the guy, outside of the blood Junior was burning away.

Emiko didn't seem angry, though, or perhaps she was hiding it well enough. She told Muninn that he could go, and mentioned something about him being disease free? Whatever that was about. Emiko then wanted herself, Junior, and Ikari to follow her. Were they in trouble anyway? Was she about to yell at them? Emiko wouldn't attack them, that much she already knew. So, if they were about to get told off for what they did then Demi would simply take it in stride and not hold it against the other female. It was odd, though, that they headed toward the Holeman clinic.

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muninn
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 51
Ryo : 2050

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Fair enough. Laughing at the younger male's comment, he replied that he was planning on doing it himself before he walked away, content with the information that those barbarians hadn't given him any strange diseases. Honestly, even if he had gotten one he would have taken it in stride. He was lucky to have walked away with his life when faced with those two. Saying farewell, he would dash off at top speed. After all, he had a meeting with the Kuraikage planned.

Exit, Unless Prevented
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
avatar

Posts : 86
Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:25 am

Holeman and family had seen and heard everything. There was a lot of commotion in the Holeman Clinic & household at the moment because of the actions that had transpired. Many kids were crying in a chorus of wails. Adults were complaining, the curse words coming from their mouths in droves. The rage inside of the establishment was unprecedented. Holeman himself was doing his best to calm them down and ensure that nothing like this would happen again. His mother and sister were constantly asking why he hadn't gone outside and put a stop to things before that big explosion in the sky, and he could only respond with "I didn't want to get involved with those morons from that forest village."

But he was paying for it now, with two hormonal females yelling at him, his brothers, sisters and cousins crying, and many other adults complaining and moaning that they couldn't hear, their sensitive ears boxed by that explosion in the sky. Holeman had to peel himself away from the family to go outside, where everyone was approaching the clinic with Emiko.

Holeman wasn't grinning like he always did. Right now, he was frowning, which was very, VERY rare of him. Holeman stood the same size as Jr; 4 feet tall, meaning he had to look up at everyone. He wasn't your average kid. Holeman was wearing a white wife beater and green ankle length slacks. He had on red fingerless gloves and red sandals. Holeman was very toned and muscular to be such a little guy, having defined arms and legs, looking like a child body builder. He had a red du-rag tied onto his head, situated so that it covered his eyes, but even through it he could be seen frowning. A pair of headphones covered either ear, the top of them down behind his neck.

"What the hell is wrong with you wild animals??" Holeman said. "You morons made all of that noise out here, and now I have to deal with all of that noise in there! Thanks a lot!" Holeman looked up at Emiko. "Emiko, how could you just stand by and let all of this happen?? You were even involved! Marquetta wouldn't have let these idiots get into some wild street fight! Are you prepared for the Holeman Clan to leave Sabaku? Cause that's what's going to happen if this is the kinda stuff that gonna go on!"

It was very rare for Holeman to be raging and yelling like he was, but his family was in a bad mood; his entire family. And when that happened, he was in a bad mood. Holeman looked towards Jr and Demi, pointing an index finger at them. "And you two psychos! I don't want any more parts of your madness! I know we go back, but if it's about to be more of that same old crazy Kane stuff, leave right now!" Holeman then took a fighting stance. "And I know all about that Kane temper of yours too, so rage on me next and i'll have to go explain to Alec why I beat up two of his kids! I'm not scared of either one of you!! Try me if you think i'm bluffing!"

Holeman's muscles seemed to bulge and get bigger as his frown deepened. He was never more serious than he was at that very moment. Even if the big scary looking guy with the sword were to jump in, Holeman was prepared to fight all of them by himself. "What are you waiting for? Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:44 am

Holeman came outside. Jr grinned and was about to greet him, but Holeman looked angry. This made Jr look surprised, because he'd NEVER seen Holeman angry. Jr was calm at this point, the heat around him gone. "Incredible Hulk" had worn off, meaning he wasn't as strong as he usually was, and he'd have to... chill out, in a sense.

But Holeman was pissed off. Jr suddenly remembered how sensitive the Holeman's were; how finely tuned all of their senses were, mainly their hearing, and slapped his own forehead. He could hear a bunch of kids crying inside the building, and adults complaining and cursing. He was careful not to get any of the villagers involved, but in his madness he'd totally forgotten about the Holemans. Jr started to feel pretty stupid at that moment.

Holeman had every right to be angry. He even yelled at Emiko, asking how she could just stand by and let this all play out, even mentioning how she was involved, saying that someone named Marquetta wouldn't have let things get so far. He even threatened to leave the desert. Jr could do or say nothing, even with Holeman calling him and Demi psychos, and telling them to leave if it was about to be "more of that crazy Kane stuff." If it were anyone else saying these things, Jr surely would have raged, but he didn't, because Holeman was a very important ally to his father, and he wasn't going to come between that.

Next Holeman took a fighting stance and said that if he and Demi raged on him, that he'd beat both of them up then go tell their father he did it, and that he wasn't scared of either of them. Jr believed him. Jr was strong in his own right, but in a serious fight against Holeman, who was defending all of his family, Jr honestly didn't know how he would fare, even with a phoenix spirit sealed inside of him. Jr put his hands up and took a step back.

"Wooah, wooah, Holeman. I'm sorry bro," Jr said, looking defeated. "My anger got the best of me, I forgot. It's been a while. I don't wanna fight you... My bad, bro. Won't happen again, promise..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
avatar

Posts : 101
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:30 am

Are you prepared for the Holeman Clan to leave Sabaku? The words bounced around in her skill, back and forth. It was one of Emiko's worst unspoken fears. She knew what happened the last time Mitsukai had left a village; she hadn't gone back. She had followed Holeman, as she would forever. So if the Holeman's left, that meant Mitsukai would leave too, which meant that she would no longer see the last family member she had really anything to do with. Not including the fact that Holeman and his family were good people, and friends of hers. It was a devastating thought.

Emiko hadn't even been able to see Junior move, let alone had the speed to stop him. But, that didn't make her any less guilty in the situation. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it escalate like that. The last thing I want is you and your family to leave.", pain clearly in her voice. It was all she could say; she couldn't rewind time and make it to where things had never happened, and she wasn't going to say that she wasn't fast enough or strong enough to have stopped Junior: Sabure's, even one such as herself, could only go so fast, and Junior had moved much faster.

Holeman seemed prepared to fight Junior, Demi, and the guy they had with them if it came to that but Junior wanted no parts of it as he too apologized. She had a feeling that Demi wouldn't want to fight Holeman either. Emiko didn't want another situation to happen, and was beginning to think that maybe she should go find the Senju and make sure he left the village as soon as possible. She didn't want any of his other people, such as her former squad member, to show up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Exploring the Village [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Odyssey :: Our World :: Sabakugakure-
Jump to: