Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Exploring the Village [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:52 pm

[Was given permission on Skype to skip Ikari.]

Holeman was pissed off. She had never seen him do anything but smile and grin, but this time around he wasn't. It wiped the smile right off of Demitria's face and had her feeling all kinds of bad. Neither her nor her brother had been willing to let Luke walk away alive, even though Emiko had certainly given him the option. Now Holeman was talking about even leaving Sabakugakure if things continued on like they were.

"Do not react with violence... he's an old friend, he's just angry.", would be the telepathic message she would send Ikari through the cobweb: she didn't want this situation turning out worse than it was, and she had a feeling Ikari would feel honor bound to protect her agaainst the current 'threat' even if Demitria didn't want to see Holeman as such. Like her brother she too held her hands up: she had no interest in fighting Holeman, none at all. "Whoa. Whoa. Listen, I'm sorry too. Emiko gave the guy the option to walk away, but I didn't let him. Don't be angry at her; it's not her fault. She probably couldn't have stopped Junior even if she could have tried. I take responsibility for this. I heard the kind of stuff that guy had done and wanted him dead, my bad, especially since he was sizing me up like the perv he probably was."

She really did feel bad; even the normal psychotic look she had on her face was gone. She had helped to cause trouble for the Holeman's, and that had been the absolute last thing she had wanted. It was definitely something she wasn't going to do again. She had no interests in destroying a friendship with someone who was as good a guy as Holeman was.

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
avatar

Posts : 86
Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Both of the Kane kids were putting their hands up and apologizing. Even Emiko said she was sorry. The big guy didn't say anything. Holeman could hear surprise inside of the house because of the outburst he'd just made. The arguing and crying died out, because most of his family had never seen or heard Holeman angry, truly angry before. There was tension inside of the Holeman household still, but there was mostly surprise.

Holeman stood up straight again, still frowning. He thought he would have to fight 2 of Alec's crazy children, but it seemed like he'd scared them off. Holeman was wondering how they were doing and would have been glad to see them if not for the explosion that scared the bejeesus out of most of his family, sending everyone into a frenzy and a panic. Holeman himself would calm down momentarily, but once his fire got going, it took a while to burn out.

"What do you want?" Holeman asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Jr still felt pretty stupid. This wasn't the first impression he wanted to make, after not seeing Holeman or his folks in quite some time. He had the feeling that he wasn't going to be welcome around here for a while. He scratched the back of his head, the drained feeling from using "Incredible Hulk" now gone.

"Um... I just showed up on this continent, looking for the family..." Jr said, looking at the sand beneath his sandals. "When she said she was coming here to see you, I thought i'd tag along... Demi said she had something to show Emiko too..."

He didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
avatar

Posts : 101
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Neither Junior nor Demi were interested in fighting Holeman, and both seemed to be kicking themselves for upsetting him like they had. Demi even went so far as to place the blame on herself, rather than Emiko. It was true: with how fast Junior had moved she wouldn't have been able to stop him even if she had tried; but she hadn't tried and that was the problem.

Holeman asked what they wanted and Emiko suddenly remembered why she had been seeking Demi and Holeman out, while Junior answered first saying he had just arrived and that he had decided to come to Sabaku with his sister - that she had something she wanted to show Emiko. Emiko wasn't sure what that was but she reached into one of the pouches at her hip and pulled out three sealed vials of blood. "I was on my way over here to give you something, Holeman, and you Demi."

She would hand one vial to Holeman, if he would take it, and then the other two to Demi if she would take them. "Demi, one is your for and the other Dez. What I have given you guys is the blood of a Senju: the Senju who just departed our village in fact. I needed to test his blood for any diseases after he was attacked by a cannibal, and I took a few extra for testing. I figured it might prove interesting to study at the very least.", she spoke in hushed tones, not wanting those who were also on the street to here her. She didn't admit of course how she hadn't told Muninn about this - she considered it payment after all for her saving his life and keeping him from bleeding out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demitria
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 63
Ryo : 11450

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

Demi took the two vials that Emiko was handing to her and looked them over curiously while listening that one was for Destiny. Senju blood. It was rare, definitely, and would be worth a good and long study. She figured maybe even her father would be interested in something like this. Who knew what kind of research she could unearth about this sort of stuff: something that would keep her long and entertained for weeks to come.

"Cool, thanks.", Demi would say while reaching into the bag she carried with her. She would pull from it a scroll that had the technique she wished to pass on to Emiko. "I perfected that technique we were working on, here's your copy.", she would explain.

Finally, Demi would look back towards Holeman, scratching the back of her head. She hadn't expected things to turn out bad like they had, and she was figuring it was probably time to get back home and give Holeman and his people space so they could calm down without the reasons for their rage sticking around. "I suppose we'll get out of your hair.. I'm sorry, again." Demi would turn then, unless something was said to her otherwise, and lead the way back toward the village gates.

Exit Unless Prevented

_________________
Kneel (dream with your dream we travel)
In Silence (empires of faith unravel)
Alone (sealed with our virtues' treasures)
Kingdoms falling -

Down (whose hand commands this thunder?)
In silence (cry as we're torn asunder)
Alone (unto what gods do I call?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
avatar

Posts : 86
Ryo : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:31 am

Holeman took the vial. Emiko said the blood of a Senju was inside of it. The guy that just left here must have been that Senju. From what he remembered from the old books, Senju had a technique that let them create wood and growth.

The frown disappeared from his face, but he didn't grin. He was calm, but still looked as if something was bothering him. Holeman immediately began to put many scenarios into play on how this DNA material could be utilized.

It was dangerous at the same time though. If the wrong people got their hands on something like this, such as those "Headband" people over in Kurayamigakure, bad things could happen. Holeman would have to store this away somewhere in a place that only he could get to. It was a valuable edition to his already vast collection.

"...Thanks," Holeman said. He looked towards Jr and Demi. "...You two come back in maybe a week or so... Things will be calm by then, and we can catch up proper like."

Holeman went back inside the Holeman Clinic.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jr Kane
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
avatar

Posts : 38
Ryo : 1550

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Holeman looked to calm down when he was given a vile of the Senju's blood. Jr himself didn't know the whole story behind them, only that they could do things with wood supposedly. Emiko gave one to him and one to Demi, possibly to go give to Dez, or their father.

Holeman told he and Demi to come back in a week, so that they could catch up once the fires died out. Jr didn't want to say anything that would land him in further hot water, so he would just nod his head. After a wave to Emiko, Jr turned to follow after his sister towards the village's exit to head to their new home.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
avatar

Posts : 101
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Holeman seemed to calm down fully when Emiko handed him the vial of Senju blood: she figured it was likely his curiosity that was helping to distract him from the rage he had felt moments ago. Emiko still coldn't help but feel terrible over everything that happened, and a little worried too.

Holeman told Junior and Demi to come back in about a week, when everything had died down and calmed down once more, and that they'd catch up. Emiko watched Junior follow Demi as the pair left to head home. She looked back to Holeman to see him heading back inside.

Sighing softly to herself Emiko turned and headed back toward the Administrative building. If she was going to be heading to a kage summit then she was going to have to set things up to run smoothly while she was gone - as well as figure out who exactly she was going to bring with her.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Village [Open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Exploring the Village [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Odyssey :: Our World :: Sabakugakure-
Jump to: