Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] Empty
PostSubject: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Miyuki was still reeling about everything she had been taught in such a short period of time. She was introduced to the Itachi clan; a senjutsu weasel clan. She had been given a new weapon in the form of the iron folding fan on her back, and even had been taught several techniques to go along with that. Then her education had been futhered by being taught a Genjutsu technique that would allow her to talk her way into or out of anything, as well as Fuuinjutsu mastery and two techniques known as Flying Thunder God and Reversed Flying Thunder God.

For the moment Miyuki was positioned outside of the Kane's mansion; having walked back around the building after Avery and Artemis had left. She felt like she could never thank them enough for this, but neither acted like it was a big deal - as if they didn't mind at all doing something like that. It was an example that Miyuki wished to live by: a willingness to help others.

Miyuki glanced around from her position, still getting used to the feel of the iron fan on her back: it was her contract and she needed to keep it close. Already she had hit it with a Reversed Flying Thunder God seal so that were she to be separated from it she could summon it to her. Now, with her mind churning, she found herself wondering where else she should place these seals, or on who else. She had ideas, but she would need her sensei and teammates permission. She had no idea where Emiko had gone to, nor what Suna was doing, so she figured she would stand around and wait and see.

As Miyuki waited she still attempted to also come to terms with her new power: she had far more chakra than before, and she felt much stronger. Yet, she still knew she had a long way to go. But, she felt like she was safer now: better able to defend and protect herself, so she wasn't going to complain.

Word Count: 918
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:39 pm

(Current Word Count = 13,081)

Suna came stumbling back to the Kane Mansion. He walked like he was drunk. The gourd on his back looked a lot bigger all of a sudden, but Suna didn't look like he was having any trouble carrying it, he just looked drunk. There was strange glow surrounding his body; that of sage chakra. It was still being absorbed into his body.

He'd learned a lot in such a short time. He would have to practice a lot in order to get a hold of and get used to his new abilities and techniques. Right now, the world was moving in a way that he didn't want it to, and he suddenly felt like he was back on that boat again. Suna fell down and lie there for a while.

"....Whew... ok.... You can stop the ride now, I want to get off.... Wooaaahhh..." he said. He felt sort of tired as well, but he couldn't explain that. It was probably from running so fast. Suna decided to lie there until the world stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 pm

During the time that Suna was being trained by Kurai and Kinzoku, and Miyuki was being trained by Avery and Artemis, Emiko had made great strides in what she wanted to create for her students. It was a Fuuinjutsu seal created specifically for them since they were long ranged fighters; it would increase their chakra greatly, giving them more chakra to use for their techniques. It would make things easier were they to go up against a close range fighter: more chakra to take from to better defend themselves.

Given that she was completed with her task she had wandered outside to see if Suna and Miyuki were back yet only to find Miyuki seated on the steps and Suna nearby falling to the ground. Emiko would rush over and carefully loop an arm around him to help him to his feet; hearing his comment and guessing that he was dizzy. Both Miyuki and Suna had an increased amount of chakra, something that years of training as well as sensory allowed her to know, so she figured that had something to do with it.

Were Suna to allow her she would lead him over to the steps and sit him down next to Miyuki. "Eh, might not be a good idea to get up for a while. Just rest for a second. I see you two have been busy, eh?" She wasn't going to pry into what they learned; it was their business and she figured they would tell her if they wished. All she cared about was that they were better able to defend themselves: it would make taking them on higher ranked missions easier.

"I made something for you two; a gift of sorts. It's a seal that will increase your chakra (by 200 points). This way you have a great pool to use since you're both long ranged fighters like myself."
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Miyuki saw Suna fall but before she could get up to go and help him Emiko was there and helping him to his feet once more, to then lead him to where she was sitting if he allowed her. It seemed like Suna had undergone a great deal of training like herself; were she trying to stand she would likely be feeling woozy and light headed too, and likely end up falling as well. Even sitting she still felt weird. Still she would look toward Suna in a concerned sort of way; finding nothing funny in him having fallen as he had.

Emiko said that it seemed like the two of them had been busy training and yet didn't ask or pry as to what they had learned which made Miyuki respect her even more. Emiko then went on to say that she had a gift for them, some kind of Fuuinjutsu seal that would increase their chakra pools so that they had more chakra to use when it came to fighting: giving them an edge over close combat fighters. It was a mixture of this that made Miyuki want to tell Suna and Emiko about what she learned: as well as ask the question she had been burning to ask.

"Yes, Emiko sensei. I was taught quite a bit by Avery and her daughter Artemis. Avery introduced me to a Senjutsu clan called Itachi; it's a clan of weasels. The fan on my back is my contract now with them; I think I'd likely fall over like Suna here would I try standing up now because I feel weird with all of this chakra I gained. Artemis taught me a Genjutsu that allows me to talk people into things; with enough power i could even talk someone into killing themselves." She shuddered a bit; it was a useful technique, but she didn't know exactly how she felt just yet about having that kind of power over someone.

"She also taught me two other techniques: one is called Flying Thunder God which allows me to teleport where ever I have a seal placed. The other is Reversed Flying Thunder God; it allows me to teleport an object or person I have tagged with a seal to me. Actually, now that I think about it... I think that's what the Harukage's husband used that day he stopped Okami from attacking you, Suna. But um.. I was kind of wondering if the two of you wouldn't mind if I placed those seals on you? This way if Okami tried something, or anyone for that matter, I could teleport myself to you guys, or you guys to me." She wouldn't mind if they said no, she'd understand completely, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:07 pm

(Current Word Count = 13,340)

Then Suna was being picked up by someone, looking to see that it was Emiko. She helped him over to the mansion steps where he sat down and rested his elbows on his thighs.  She asked if they had been busy, and Suna nodded his head.

Miyuki explained about some of the things she'd been taught by Lady Kane and her kid named Artemis. It seemed that Miyuki was now a sage just like he was, with a clan of weasels, and she now had a big fan. Artemis taught her an illusion technique that would let her talk people into doing whatever she wanted, like killing themselves. Suna reminded himself never to get on her bad side...

She was also taught something called Flying Thunder God, which would allow her to teleport; likely the technique that Rin used to save his sandy butt the day he met Okami. She also learned something called Reverse Flying Thunder God, which would allow her to teleport other things; objects and even people. Both needed seals to work, and she asked if it was alright that she put a seal on both of them. Suna was too worn out to care, so he just shrugged his shoulders.

Emiko said she had a seal too; one that would give them both more chakra. "Even more chakra, huh..." Suna said. "I should be excited, but after what that big talking Gorilla did, i'm not so sure... It's not gonna make me feel any worse than I do now, will it coach?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Miyuki, after Suna was seated nearby, began to explain everything that Avery and Artemis had taught her. She was now a Sage Master like Avery was with the ability to summon weasels to help her fight. The fan on her back was the contract with the weasels which meant it would have to be something she got used to carrying with her; Emiko knew eventually it would feel just like her own gourd felt: a part of herself. She also explained the other techniques she had learned; an ability she knew to be called Miwaku but which she didn't know, as well as Flying Thunder God and Reversed Flying Thunder God. These techniques would help save her in a pinch, and she was asking if she could put the seal on the two of them so she could always teleport herself to them, or them to her, were danger to arise.

"Feel free. I don't mind at all Miyuki. I'm assuming that you also have a passive wind shield like Avery does; the air will protect you from physical attacks against anyone you're not comfortable around. That will help people from getting close to you. Place the seal where ever you want on me, I don't mind."

Emiko would then shift her attention onto Suna and shake her head no. "No, in fact... lemme see if I can help a bit with how you're feeling. This won't hurt at all." Emiko would concentrate green healing chakra into her hands and then place one hand on Suna's shoulder gently and one hand on Miyuki's shoulder gentle. The healing chakra would move through them, helping them to feel rejuvinated as well as removing the drunk or otherwise intoxicated way they were feeling. While doing this she would place her own seal on both of them - doing it at the same time as to ensure they didn't feel drunk again afterward - using her own transferring ability due to how skilled she was at Fuuinjutsu. This would increase their chakra even more, giving them chakra that could rival even most Jounin.

When she was finished she would remove her hand with a grin from both of them. "There you go. Feeling better? I did the seal at the same time this way you didn't feel the effects of it afterward."

Seal of Chakra:

Chakra Remaining: 950 / 1,400
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Neither Suna nor Emiko seemed to mind the idea of her placing either seal on them. Before she could say anything though Emiko was inquiring about her passive wind shield, something she hadn't even thought about until now. She nodded her head yes, smiling a bit. "Yes, i keep forgetting about that. Avery said it won't react to people I'm comfortable around, only to people who are unknown, or who I have an issue with. She said it'll protect me automatically against physical attacks and weapons of my rank; but I can use more chakra to increase the defensive properties. Apparently it will rip things to shreads like a bunch of blades if I want it to: though, she did warn me that if someone is fast enough they can get past it so I'll have to make sure I train it."

While Miyuki didn't normally like being touched she trusted Emiko sensei not to harm her so she didn't even flinch when she was. The chakra Emiko used made her feel a lot better and did indeed keep the effects of being given even more chakra from affecting her as well. When Emiko removed her hand Miyuki found herself feeling completely normal again - thought quite a bit stronger.

"Wow, having this much chakra feels weird, but I don't feel sickly anymore. Thanks Emiko sensei." Miyuki figured it was her turn now to add her own seals, she carefully placed her hand on Suna and another on Emiko. Given the Fuuinjutsu information that had also been given to her it meant she could do exactly as Emiko sensei had done; touching someone and passing the seal onto them. Like with Emiko sensei this would be completely harmless to either of them. The first seal she would place on both of them would be the Flying Thunder God seal to allow her to teleport to them whenever she needed to. Following this she would add the Reversed Flying Thunder God to both of them to allow her to summon them to her would the need come up. She felt the chakra drain from placing all of the seals, but it didn't effect her quite as much as it would have before now that she had such a massive chakra pool to take from.

"All done.", she would say upon removing her hand from both of them. "I'll be able to teleport to either of you or if I'm in dire circumstances I'll be able to teleport one or both of you to me."

Flying Thunder God x2:

Reversed Flying Thunder God x2:

Chakra: 1,160 - 100 - 100 - 100 - 100 = 760
Word Count: 1,801
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 pm

(Current Word Count = 13,940)

Emiko said it wasn't going to make him feel any worse, nor would it hurt. Then she  was putting a hand on his shoulder, and whatever she did took the crap feeling away. In fact, whatever she did not only made him feel better, it also made him stronger. Suna sat up out of the slump he was in to take a deep breath, the filter system on his mask making several clicking noises while doing so.

"Aww man, that's... pretty awesome," he said. "I feel great now! Am I gonna be able to do stuff like this when I learn more meds, coach?" Medical Ninjutsu had just become much more appealing. Suna learned a lot, some of which only a few people in the world knew, but he knew better than to let this get to his head. There was still much to be learned.

Miyuki mentioned that she had a wind shield that would tear things to pieces. It worked the most on people she didn't know or liked. If someone was fast enough they could get past it, but, there were only few now who could keep up with Suna. Were someone indeed fast enough to get past her shield, Suna would be on them in a heart beat. Miyuki was next to put a hand on Suna. He didn't mind being touched, especially by girls. He watched her put 2 seals on him, where she could teleport to him, and she could teleport him to her.

"Coach," Suna said, deciding not to be secretive and tell her everything as she'd done herself. "Kurai, the guy with the monkey? He taught me something called Swift Release. When I use it I can move really fast, so fast that those magic eyes can't even see me. He also made me a Sage with a clan of apes. A big talking gorilla put a crapload of this weird chakra in me and said that I could borrow their strength when I needed it. He said the apes would come help me themselves too. A guy with a black gourd named Kinzoku came along too, he showed me some new sand moves, like how to use my sand to make more sand."

Suna used his new Manipulation technique to cause a trail of sand to come out of his gourd into his hands. He converted the sand to glass and created an accurate miniature of Miyuki that was the size of a barbie doll. The miniature looked exactly like her. Wen it was completed Suna put it into her hands. "I gotta train my eyes. Kurai said I have to be able to see everything while moving that fast or I can get seriously hurt..."

Manipulation:

Chakra used: 25
Chakra Remaining: 1,135
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Emiko would grin and nod to Suna's question: he seemed excited by the idea and she had no issues teaching him how to do such things. "Yup, I'll be teaching you stuff like this and much more. Actually, I planned on going to gather some ingredients at Hikari's greenhouses - she's another medic - and showing you how to make a few poisons later on." She didn't ask him if he was up for it; his excitement told her that he likely wouldn't say no to the idea.

Emiko watched then as Miyuki placed a hand on her and a hand on Suna and transferred two seals directly to both of them. It was a process that likely took a lot of chakra but given Miyuki's own large pool it seemed to cause her student no ill effects. These seals would be permanent, as she knew, so Miyuki from here on out would be able to teleport directly to her if needed, or teleport her directly to the situation.

She shifted her attention back to Suna as he decided to explain the things he had been taught. Kurai had taught him the technique known as Swift Release, an ability that would allow him to move faster than most Uchiha eyes could track. Kurai had also gone on to make Suna a sage, introducing him to the Great Ape Sage clan. This would ensure that Suna was fast enough and strong enough to battle nearly any foe. Kinzoku had likely taught him techniques, including how to use his sand to make more sand.

She watched as Suna used his sand manipulation techniques to create a small Barbie sized statue of Miyuki which he handed to the other female. "Excellent. Hm. We might be able to find a scroll of a jutsu that would allow you to increase your perception for a while; sort of like the Uchiha eyes do. Or, perhaps we can find someone who can create better lenses for your mask that will make you better able to see the things around you." They were a few suggestions off the top of her head; Emiko wanted to see her students exceed, especially since she could tell all of this power wasn't going to their heads.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Miyuki listened as Suna asked Emiko if she would be able to teach him things like that medical technique she had just used on them to which Emiko responded yes. Suna seemed excited about the chance to learn something like that and it caused Miyuki to smile more. Suna went on to explain about the sort of things he had been taught. He had learned a technique called Swift Release which allowed him to move faster than normal Uchiha eyes could track even with the funny Sharingan thing. This also meant he would move faster than normal people would be able to precieve too. Kurai had also introduced him to the Ape sage clan, making him a sage just like herself. It explained why he had been acting so drunk; the burst of chakra must have messed with him as it had messed with her.

He also explained that he had some more sand techniques, including the ability to make even more sand. It all sounded awesome, and meant that Suna would be better abl to protect himself just like she now was. To demonstrate one of his new abilities he made a statue that was the size of a child's toy of Miyuki. Miyuki took it with a grin and looked it over; it was cool. "Thanks. This is awesome."

"I'm going to have to work on keeping my strength and speed up; I'm not used to carrying around this heavy iron fan. Avery makes it seem so easy, but I suppose that's because she's used to it."

Word Count: 2,061
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

(Current Word Count = 14,193)

Emiko said she would teach him the healing technique she'd done on him and more. She also spoke of making poisons. Suna just nodded his head. Combining poisons with his sand would make him deadly. He'd already had a few ideas of some he wanted to make himself, but he would watch Emiko first, to get the feel of it.

Miyuki seemed to like the glass miniature that he'd made for her. He nodded his head again when she thanked him. He couldn't really think of any other girls his age who actually talked to him or was nice to him; the girls back in his home village were uptight snobs, and mean all the time.

Emiko said there were scrolls that would make his sight better for a while, similar to those magic eyes of the Uchiha. She also said that perhaps they could find someone who could make him better lenses for his mask. "Actually, I can do that myself, Coach," he said. it's how I made these." He pointed to the tinted lenses in his mask. "All I have to do is make a stronger version than these, but not so strong that they mess up my eyes instead. I'll wait until we're in the sand village so I have plenty of material to work with...."

Suna rocked his head from side to side. "So, Coach... speaking of the sand village, when are we going there?... Not that i'm not loving Kurayamigakre..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Suna stated that he could make his own lenses to enhance his vision; and that he'd made the ones he was using now; which caused her to nod with a smile. It would definitely save him on having to pay someone else, that was for sure. Most people who made items like that charged a bundle, so him being able to do it himself would save him time and money. He mentioned waiting until they reached the desert so that he would have plenty of material to work from to which she nodded again.

"We can head over to Sabakugakure when ever the two of you are ready to leave. We'll be traveling on land over there since its boarder is actually connected to Kurayamigakure's. We can stay here and train for a while longer if you'd like, or we can get moving. The choice is yours. Either way I'll have to send a message to Okami and let him know to head out that way so he can meet us. I was informed that my sister and her best friend Holeman are living in Sabakugakure which means they'll have the Holeman clinic up and running too I'm sure. We can use that as a meeting point. Holeman is a prodigy medic; he's only ten and one of the best medic's I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll like him; he's a good kid."

Emiko would leave it up to them when they wanted to head out. She wasn't in a rush, but she could understand the need and urge to travel. Plus, it would be a chance for them to pick up even more techniques; and for Suna to be able to better his perception so he could more effectively use his Swift Release technique.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Suna asked a question that she too had been curious about: when were they moving on. Miyuki was becoming rather fond of Kurayamigakure but she was interested to see the sand village as well. Plus, it would likely be a chance to further her training even more. She wasn't power hungry by any means, but she was curious to see what else she could do with her wind techniques and from what she had read there was a lot of room in Sabakugakure and lots of room meant she could train some potentially dangerous techniques without fear of harming anyone by accident.

Emiko said that it was up to them when they wanted to leave. They could stay longer if they wanted and do some more training here, or they could move on. Either way she would have to send a letter to Okami to tell him when to meet them at Sabakugakure. Miyuki wasn't fond of the idea of training somewhere where Okami could watch her, she didn't want her techniques stolen by those strange eyes of his. But, she figured she could find a private enough place to train even if she did have to train in the same village as him.

Miyuki shrugged her shoulders, and looked to Suna. "I don't mind when we leave. We could go now, this way you can make yourself newer lenses. Unless, you want to make poisons and stuff with Emiko first. Doesn't matter to me."

Word Count: 2,306

Last edited by Miyuki on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:52 pm

(Current Word Count = 14,351)

Emiko said they could leave when they were ready. They were going to go there by foot since the border of the desert was connected to the dark. She was going to send a message to that lobster so that he could come join them. Her sister along with someone else named Holeman lived in the desert, and Holeman had a clinic. Emiko also said Holeman was only 10 years old, and one of the best medics she knew. A medic at only 10?... This was something that had to be seen to be believed.

"Eh, I like it here in the dark, but i'm curious to see what the Desert is like too," Suna said, standing up and stretching his back and arms. "Even if it means we have to get back together with that emolester. I think I should keep moving before I sit down and get too comfy, then it's game over time..."
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Miyuki stated that she didn't care if they left now or stuck around for a bit more; though she didn't seem to like the idea of having to meet up with Okami once they got there. Suna likewise seemed ready to go, so Emiko nodded with a grin. "Alright, we'll head out now then. If anything we can stop back after we're done in Sabakugakure. We'll work on the poisons and the rest of your medical training once we're there."

Emiko would wait for both of them to stand up before she would turn and lead the way toward the exits; saying goodbye to her friends as she went: she knew with the system of communication they had going on they'd all hear her.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:08 pm

It seemed like they were heading out now and Miyuki didn't mind so much. She stood up carefully, shifting around the giant fan on her back until it was comfortable. She would have to get used to the weigh of it eventually, but until then she was going to have to take it easy. She followed after Emiko, listening to her say goodbye to her friends as they headed toward the village gates.

Miyuki found herself feeling excited again: it was time to see the desert. The village within the sand. Another place she had never been to before, that she had never seen before. It was like a whole new adventure to go on: and she wasn't going to let the fact that Okami would be there to spoil it for her.

Everything would work out somehow, she had to believe it.

Word Count: 2,450

[Exit]

Last edited by Miyuki on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:16 pm

They'd move on, and come back here if necessary. Suna was ready to visit the desert. He wasn't sure what he'd do once he saw Okami again. But, he'd cross that bridge once he got to it.

As they walked, he could hear Emiko saying bye to everyone like Kurai and Kinzoku and the others. Suna would definitely be coming back here, as often as he could. Kane and his people seemed really cool.

~Suna Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]   We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

We've Come So Far But Have Further Still To Go [Open]
Page 1 of 1