Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okami Jutsu Registry

Go down 
+3
Kalista
Tem
Okami
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Okami Jutsu Registry Empty
PostSubject: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Rasen Variants:

Last edited by Okami on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm gonna make a note here: I trained Sharingan to 3 tomoe; All I need for Mangekyo is a PC death that is close to me.
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:50 am

All jutsu but Sharingan and Copy Wheel Eye is approved. Sharingan training is denied. Each tomoe has to be trained using a legitimate stressful moment against an actual PC. James Wood Moment are not allowed as of yet on this site.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Bump for Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Okami wrote:

Name: Sharingan
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: Self
Specialty: -
Duration: Until cancelled, 10 chakra drain per post
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: The infamous dojutsu of the Uchiha clan, The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan itself gives colour to chakra, allowing the wielder to differentiate them.They are also able to tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular. The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counter-attack or dodge without any wasted movement. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not always have time to react. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied technique, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, changes its form further, which involves the eye maturing fully until it has three tomoe. As the Sharingan develops, the user gains heightened abilities through the heightened ocular sense.

Each tomoe must be gained through a time of extreme emotional stress, generally a real fear of the death of oneself or a loved one or a reaction to a loved one dying in an unnatural manner, with a word count accompanying the awakening of each tomoe.

Name: Copy Wheel Eye
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element:-
Range: Within eyesight
Specialty: Sharingan
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: 2 posts(D), 3 posts (C), 4 posts (B), 6 posts (A), 7 posts (S)
Description: The Copy Wheel Eye allows the Uchiha ninja to memorize and possibly learn any jutsu they see. The jutsu, once seen, can be memorized for the course of the remainder of the current thread at the cost of 1.5 times the basic cost of the copied jutsu. If the user wishes to keep the jutsu, they must pay for it like normal (Once the jutsu is learned, the chakra cost returns to normal). If the element used in the jutsu is not one of the user's elements, then the user must pay 1.5 times the normal amount of chakra to use the jutsu. (The copy cost, plus the affinity cost will compound up to 3x. In addition, the power of the jutsu will reduced by 25%) The clan member may not learn any jutsu outside one of their specialties. Medical Ninjutsu cannot be copied at all unless you have medical ninjutsu as a specialty at that rank or higher. If the Uchiha is D-rank, they may not use any S-rank jutsu they see. Also, any jutsu used must be paid for in the Technique Shop.

Approved, and free due to the Uchiha clan. When you add them to your Jutsu List make sure you make a note of having Tomoe One.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:26 am

Bump for training.
Back to top Go down
Kalista

Kalista

Ryo : 0

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 7:37 am

Okami wrote:
Speed training A-2 to S-0 here, WC 4525/4400

Strength Training E to C-0 here, WC 1073/1000

So, it seems as if it has fallen to me to do your approvals, persona named after Wolf.

Sadly, I cannot approve this, as the format that you have utilized [A James Woods moment] cannot be utilized for training on this site due to the nature of certain jutsu/items [those of the legendary tier]. Please see the link for the verdict of your training.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Didn't mean them to be. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:51 pm

So, I had a quick discussion with another Admin: unfortunately the 4,000 words needed for the tomoe must come from a single thread. It's supposed to be a stressful moment: where the thread is the needed WC long. You cannot pull words in from different threads to count towards the moment. You can, however, use those 4k words for something else if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Okay then...Can I get C-3 for Strength and C-1 for Endurance, then? C-3 is max for Genin, sooo...
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Temaki

Ryo : 150

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Apologies on making you wait; for some reason I thought I had marked these off already. You can certainly use the words for stats. Stats updated.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Can I get my Endurance stat raised to C-3 from C-1? WC:1574/1100 here.
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Temaki

Ryo : 150

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Approved, stats updated.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:30 am

You know, I almost forgot to add the Shadow Clone jutsu to this. Learned it here with the Copy Wheel Eye technique.

Last edited by Okami on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:33 am

You cannot learn Senjutsu as a Genin. You also cannot train something that hasn't been approved yet. Senjutsu clans must be approved like normal clans.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:39 am

Dammit, that was my last option as to what to do. I seriously can't do anything at this point now.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Bump for Rasen Variants. Getting them approved before I train them.
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Okami wrote:
Name: Fire Style: Spiraling Sphere (Katon: Rasengan ~ 螺旋丸)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: /
Range: The user's palm
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: -25 chakra per post
Cooldown: Duration + 3
Description: Spiraling Sphere creates a skull sized sphere of raw chakra in the user's hand. Performing this technique doesn't require any hand seals, it simply takes roughly six seconds of preparation, wherein the user concentrates a large amount of chakra into the centre of their hand, applying intense shape manipulation to contort it into a ball. This sphere can be maintained in the user's hand for up to two posts before dissipating. On impact, Spiraling Sphere can severe limbs [if it impacts with the appropriate joints] and cause severe physical trauma, shattering bones around the impact site as well as rending cleanly through up to six inches of flesh. While the Rasengan, unless impacting with the head or heart, cannot cause immediate death, it can cause severe internal trauma that can require immediate medical treatment. In addition to this, adding Katon chakra to the mix provides the Rasengan with burn damage that balances out to 3rd Degree, with second degree burns surrounding the impact site. Learning this jutsu requires that one know the basic Rasengan before continuing, applying Change in Chakra Nature to the already intense Change in Chakra Form in order to achieve the perfect balance. If one puts in too much Katon energy, they will set the ordinary chakra itself on fire, while adding too little will throw the harmony of the technique out of whack, causing a large-scale explosion that will likely hurt everyone in the vicinity.

Your coding is broken for this, please fix it (you're missing the bolding). Also, if this is a fire based technique then you need to have Katon listed in the elements. If this jutsu backfires how big of a explosion are we talking? I need you to list the exact distance.

Okami wrote:
Name: Katon: Rasen Jigoku (Fire Release: Spiraling Inferno)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: The user's palm
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: -30 per post
Cooldown: Duration + 5
Description: The Rasen Jigoku is a Rasengan variant created by applying intense Change in Chakra Nature to the already intense Change in Chakra Form found in the Rasengan. This varies from a normal Rasengan in appearance, as it appears as a skull-sized fireball held in check by the user's will. In addition to causing massive burn damage of 4th Degree, it can sever limbs on impact with the proper joints and can even kill if it hits the head or heart. It has the potential to shatter bones and grind through up to 6 inches of flesh with relative ease, burning the entire time, causing severe trauma that requires immediate medical treatment. It can remain in the user's palm for up to two posts before dissipating.

This one is approved. I will deduct the ryo now for the S rank, and the ryo for the A rank technique when it's been approved.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Fixed it. The Katon: Rasengan should have the right coding, and I went further into the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:32 am

So, I have 4,253 words from here and here that I'd like to use for stats.

Chakra E --> B-2 4,150 Words + 70 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:05 am

Okami wrote:
So, I have 4,253 words from here and here that I'd like to use for stats.

Chakra E --> B-2 4,150 Words + 70 Chakra

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami Jutsu Registry   Okami Jutsu Registry Empty

Back to top Go down

Okami Jutsu Registry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next