Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settling In [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanako
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hanako

Ryo : 1250

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Hanako walked down the street with some keys jingling from her fist. She just bought her own place for her new home. Thankfully, it came fully furnished, so she wouldn't need to spend hours picking out stuff. She moved across the street as she approached her new home. It was a basic white house, and she was fine with that. She was here for the people, not some elaborate estate to sit and drink on. She turned the key and opened the door, checking the light as she stepped through the threshold. The place was nice enough and been kept clean while it wasn't in use. This would be perfect. She would flick the light off, and close the door. She locked it and slid the key into a pouch for safe keeping. Now that she was officially a member of the village, it was time to head to the administration complex.

She turned and headed off in the direction. It wouldn't be long, considering her speed. However, she had enough time to be nostalgic and remember the last time she had done something similar. It went well then and she didn't expect anything less. A few moments later, she would appear at the door. Apparently, someone had told them of her coming, because they stepped aside and let her pass. She opened the door and walked inside. She didn't really want to use her eyes to track people. So she would wait as the guard alerted the necessary people of her presence.

Word Count 258
Back to top Go down
Kaia-Mai
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Kaia-Mai

Ryo : 2050

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:48 pm

Things had certainly taken a turn of a different kind for Kaia. She was so used to sleeping out in the wilds, of having to constantly watch her back while surviving one harsh condition or another, that the change to living in a house - a mansion really - had been one it took her a bit of time to adjust to. Her first night had been spent sleeping actually under the bed instead of on top of it. By night number two she had made her out way from under the bed but had taken to making a tent in the middle of her new bedroom until Destiny - who had seen her in much the same way Kaia could also see - had came in and told her that sleeping on the bed was the most comfortable spot and that nothing would bother her while she did so. From then on that had been where she slept.

She was also still adjusting to being able to go to the kitchen for food whenever she wanted. She certainly wasn't starved in her previous way of life, but hunting took time and wasn't always successful. Now she didn't need to hunt and could in fact go and get food whenever she wanted - which made her one very happy bunny girl.

At the moment Kaia was making her way down the steps, her left hand trailing the banister while she skipped every other step to make the process faster. She was on her way to the kitchen for her usual afternoon snack - today's choice being some carrots - when the sight of someone she had yet to meet reached her icey blue gaze. Kaia jumped the last few steps to the ground, being careful to hold her white knee length short sleeved dress down so that her panties didn't show as she landed silently - she was wearing nothing on her feet after all.

White bunny ears twitched as the teenager looking female cocked her head to the left and smiled: she knew enough by now to know that this wasn't a foe considering she had made it inside of the Kane Mansion, so she felt no reason to be weary. "Hello, there! I haven't seen you before." As she stood there waiting for a response she became suddenly very aware that the wooden banister - which her hand still rested on - was frosting over. With a giggle she withdrew her hand, her natural body temperature was akin to touching snow after all. She knew the banister would defrost without harm, so she wasn't too worried about it. "Oopsies."
Back to top Go down
Hanako
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hanako

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Hanako's head tilted slightly as she saw an unfamiliar face come down the stairs. The young girl had the ears of a bunny and immediately Hisashi roared from inside her. She ignored him, though she understood his message. Apparently, the little girl had some sort of bijuu or chakra beast in her. It didn't surprise her, considering the power with in the younger members of the Kane Family. However, this was a new face she had yet to meet, so a smile was on her face. Any friend of Alec Kane's was a friend of hers. The girl jumped down to the floor and spoke to Hanako. She was friendly and rather entertaining to be around. "Hello, I just came to this place. I am an old friend of this family and I recently moved here. I'm Hanako Nekonote." She spoke with a kind tone as she smiled.

Before long, the young one realized she was freezing the banister she touched. Ice and a Bijuu made this girl pretty strong, but her mistake was an easy fix. "Allow me." She would wait a minute to make sure it was okay before walking over to the banister. With a simple touch, the ice melted and evaporated at her touch. It left the material without an ugly scar. Ah, the benefits of scorch release. "You see, I specialize in heat, well Scorch to be exact." She said figuring the girl would want an explanation. The ice would have naturally melted, but it could have made a mess and this way meant no clean up. She would step back before waiting for the girl's response.

Word Count: 535
Back to top Go down
Kaia-Mai
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Kaia-Mai

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 9:29 pm

The female said that she was a old friend of the familys, which Kaia took to mean the Kane family, and that her name was Hanako of the Nekonote clan. That instantly made her think of cats, and how cats liked to chase rabbits. However, this female - at least that she could see - didn't have cat ears and a cat tail protruding from her head and bottom. So, perhaps she didn't in fact feel up to chasing Kaia all around the Kane Mansion: which was a very good thing since Kaia didn't feel like running.

Her stomach grumbled again, and as it did so Kasai began to awaken within her which momnetarily distracted her from her hunger. Her skin, already nearly impenetrable, turned a light gray for several seconds and then faded away - one of the ways that Kasai made his persence known by making it look like Kaia's skin was in fact armor since that was what Kasai looked like. There is a bijuu within her, child... Perhaps you should make friends., Kasai's voice echoed across Kaia's mind in a gentle whisper.

She watched in silence as Hanako moved closer and used heat to melt the frost that had appeared on the railing due to Kaia's cold touch. The bunny girl tilted her head while her ears twitched slightly - heat never bothered her given her demonic ice, so she didn't fear it. It did interest her though. "It would seem that we're quite opposites then..." Kaia said with a soft giggle. "I specialize in a special form of ice..."

Before Kaia could go on any further in her explanation her stomach roared back to life and she looked down at it. "Hungry bunny... Would you like a sandwich? I'm hungry... let's go get food." Figuring, or rather assuming, that the female would follow her she turned and headed toward the kitchen to make a sandwich: carrots certainly weren't going to tame the savage beast roaring to life in her gut after all.
Back to top Go down
Hanako
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hanako

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 9:34 pm

A twitch of her ears was followed by a head tilt from the girl. She seemed interested in Hanako's abilities, which made Hanako smile a bit. She liked this child already. Kaia spoke about them being opposites, and started to explain that she had a special kind of ice she could use. Before she could get started talking, a loud rumbling came from the girls stomach. Hanako laughed a bit at it, as they had more in common than the young girl realized. The bat sage in her gave her an insane amount of hearing and senses in general.

Kaia then asked if Hanako wanted a sandwich followed by simply walking off. Hanako smiled and followed. The kitchen was nice, and she was actually quite hungry. She would take a seat, waiting for Kaia to go about making her sandwich. Hishashi decided to poke his head out at that point, creating demands as per usual. "I want to to talk to the beast in the girl. Make her allow this." He acted like he was the boss, but the bijuu knew better. "I'll ask later, ok?" She would respond. "Fine." He would sigh.

Word Count: 730

Last edited by Hanako on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaia-Mai
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Kaia-Mai

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Kaia went over to the fridge - which she was fairly familiar with already - while Hanako went and took a seat. She pulled out a variety of items including tomato, lettuce, dressing for the sandwich, and a variety of meats and cheeses. She held all of the items skillfully in her arms before closing the fridge door with her foot and placing them all on the counter near where the loaf of bread was.

Kaia pulled down two small plates and then pulled out a butterknife to use to dress the bread. She paused then looking back to Hanako curiously. "Do you like more veggies or more meat on your sandwich?", she would inquire curiously. Personally, she preferred plenty of lettuce and tomato and a little meat and cheese - but that was likely become of her bunny nature or so she would guess.

She would wait for a response from Hanako before going about making two very epic looking sandwiches - one for herself and one to Hanako's preferences for her. When finished she would place Hanako's plate down in front of her, place her own down, and then quickly put everything away before sitting down in front of her own sandwich and taking quite a big bite. "Mmm... lots of veggies, just like I like.", she said happily after chewing and swallowing the large bite she had taken. "So how long have you been in Kurayami?", Kaia asked curiously before shoving another big bite of her mostly veggie sandwich into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hanako
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hanako

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:02 pm

As Kaia started to prepare their food, she obviously had done this a time or two before. She grabbed several ingrediants from the fridge, balancing them as she continued to pull various foods out. She closed the door carefully with her foot before moving to start making them. She grabbed plates before looking and asking what Hanako liked on her sandwich. "I eat just about anything, so you can make it the same as yours." She said with a thankful nod before watching the girl continue. She quickly put everything up before sitting down across from Hanako and putting their plates before them.

"Thanks Kaia!"
Hanako smiled politely at her before taking a bite. Oh wow, it had a fresh taste to it, and she sighed with joy as she swallowed her first bite. Kaia commented on her sandwich, which made Hanako chime in. "It's great!" Kaia then started to make conversation by asking how long Hanako had been in Kuramigakure. "I just arrived here recently, but I have known Alec and his family for some time. I lived with them in Makkuragakure and served in The Dark when needed. I did not come with them here, instead going to get stronger in the wilds of a once great village. That's why I found Hisashi, my Bijuu. Then I ventured here to rejoin them." She knew it was a long story, but she had nothing to hide. She was proud to know the Kane Family and their friends.

She would take another bite, chewing it and swallowing it before speaking again. "He wants to speak with the similar creature sealed within you. I told him I'd ask, but be warned. He is a bit of a jerk sometimes." She added before taking her third bite. By this time, half the sandwich was gone. She knew she probably didn't look attractive, but she had never worried about that kind of thing. She was too afraid to lose them, if she was being honest. She would wait for her new friend's response, as she had said more than usual already.

Word Count: 1,083
Back to top Go down
Kaia-Mai
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Kaia-Mai

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:15 am

Kaia sat in silence and simply focused on eating her sandwich while listening to Hanako speak and explain things about herself. It was all very interesting to Kaia, though she had heard bits and pieces about The Dark while she had been traveling around with her father and Ranmaru. It had interested her slightly at the time, but given she had been under her father's care she hadn't nessecarily been able to investigate all of it further.

When Hanako mentioned the bijuu sealed inside of her wishing to speak to the one Kaia had sealed inside of herself she bit her bottom lip for a moment in thought - her sandwich now gone. She had been very lucky that a fight hadn't broken out the moment she had set foot in Morigakure. In fact, Kurai had surprised her by being as helpful as he had been and securing her a village to live in. Then, Alec Kane had not only made sure she had a place to live, but made that place with him and his family. She hadn't been there for long, at least not long enough to shake away the psychotic image she had, so she wasn't sure how good manifesting a portion of her bijuu would be and allowing it to speak to Hanako's. Would it potentially be seen as a threat? She could imagine - especially while within the Kane Mansion none the less.

"I um... I don't know how good of an idea that is. I was very lucky that Kurai arranged for me to be able to stay in this village given the nasty rumors circulating around about Ranmaru and I. I was even luckier that Alec accepted me and allowed me to live in his house with him and his family... I don't want to do something to upset all of that. I don't think they'd like it if I manifested my bijuu just so it could converse with yours. I think it best I just keep my head down for now until all of this craziness has blown over before I go and try and do something like that, Hanako... See, the old Harukage, Muninn Senju, came about a two days journey away from Morigakure to go poke fun at Ranmaru and I. The Senju started the whole situation, and in the process ended up getting his arm ripped off by Ranmaru. The Senju even attacked me by trying to impale me on a forest of trees he made grow out of the earth... But, when he went back to his village bleeding like a stuck pig he spread a story around that Ranmaru and I were the monsters who had attacked first. Unfortunately, Ranmaru and I don't have the best reputations to begin with, so it wasn't hard for people to believe. I was lucky that some people believed my story though... and I'd rather not risk screwing that up, ya know? This is the first time I've had a home with a proper bed and proper food in over twelve years..."

Kaia stared down at her plate in silence for a moment, picking at the crumbs and not bothering to look up - though her ears continued to twitch and swivel as they took in every sound around her. She hoped that Hanako would be understanding of the position she was in, and hoped she hadn't offended the female or the bijuu sealed within her by denying the request. She just honestly didn't see her manifesting a portion of her bijuu, even enough for a simple conversation, going over well considering the way things had been lately.
Back to top Go down
Hanako
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Hanako

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 am

"I um... I don't know how good of an idea that is. I was very lucky that Kurai arranged for me to be able to stay in this village given the nasty rumors circulating around about Ranmaru and I. I was even luckier that Alec accepted me and allowed me to live in his house with him and his family... I don't want to do something to upset all of that. I don't think they'd like it if I manifested my bijuu just so it could converse with yours. I think it best I just keep my head down for now until all of this craziness has blown over before I go and try and do something like that, Hanako... See, the old Harukage, Muninn Senju, came about a two days journey away from Morigakure to go poke fun at Ranmaru and I. The Senju started the whole situation, and in the process ended up getting his arm ripped off by Ranmaru. The Senju even attacked me by trying to impale me on a forest of trees he made grow out of the earth... But, when he went back to his village bleeding like a stuck pig he spread a story around that Ranmaru and I were the monsters who had attacked first. Unfortunately, Ranmaru and I don't have the best reputations to begin with, so it wasn't hard for people to believe. I was lucky that some people believed my story though... and I'd rather not risk screwing that up, ya know? This is the first time I've had a home with a proper bed and proper food in over twelve years..."

Hanako sat silently as she listened to Kaia's response. The young girl was filled with so much worry to be so young. Of course, Manifesting Bijuu in Alec's house would be rude for the both of them. They didn't have to speak there after all, or now for that matter. She was fine telling Hisashi to be patient, as that was something he needed to work on in her opinion. Kaia then went into explain what happened and how she ended up here. Well, it seemed that this Senju had bitten off more than he could chew, and then went and lied about it. It sounded like Kaia didn't even want to be there fighting him, so Hanako could imagine how aggressive he was. Hisashi roared from inside at the name Ranmaru. "This is the man that I was previously sealed in. He is a little crazy, but he doesn't go around and just attack people. I was not the only Bijuu with him though." Wait, what? Even Hisashi knew this guy? She really did have a habbit of being away at the worst times. "Well, she will be ready on her time, we aren't going to rush her." Hanako thought back at him before deciding to respond to Kaia.

"Dear, we don't have to do it here or today. Whenever you feel comfortable. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Believe me, I get it and I'm not upset. I can't blame you at all, as I would have done the same back in Makkura. You know, you are always welcomed at my house. I'm there by myself currently, so I could use the company." She spoke kindly towards the girl, hoping to change the subject. She just wanted Kaia to be happy and not have to worry for once. "As for what happened in Mori, try not to worry about it. It's the past and if Kurai is Kage there, then the village is fine." She spoke with a nod, encouraging Kaia as best as she could.

Word Count: 633 + 1,083 = 1,716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settling In [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [Open]   Settling In [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In [Open]
Page 1 of 1