Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional [Isao, or Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

Ryo : 864

Confessional [Isao, or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:05 pm

The truth. It was time for it to come out. Amara couldn't with a clear mind go on this exploration trip with Isao with the one last secret the pair had between each other hovering there. She knew she should have told him years ago when she had put everything together, but she had been afraid of his reaction, of his response. Enough was enough though, he deserved to know the truth.

So, she had sent a messenger to find Isao, to ask him to come to the home they shared - she wanted to do this in a personal place, not some office or on the street. Amara was pacing back and forth across their living room, unable to sit down, unable to sit still, as she waited for Isao to show up. She had a feeling he would come as soon as possible - it wasn't every day she requested his presence somewhere after all instead of just going to find him herself.

Amara bit at her fingernails in worry, wondering if this would be the end of everything: wondering all of the what if's of nightmares her mind could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

Ryo : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:44 pm

The Soragkage walked down one of the many streets of the village. His face was pleasant, as his day had been rather uneventful. He looked around at the many clouds that gave his village cover. It was beautiful in this place, regardless of where it drifted. It was like being in a dream every day. He would look to his left to see kids playing tag as they raced around a small park area. A genuine smile crept onto his face as he saw another child training on a practice dummy. Her taijutsu was impressive for a girl her age, but this train of thought was soon interrupted. A messenger ninja would appear to his left with a flash of movement. Isao would nod to him in response as he turned. "Lord Isao, Lady Amara would like to see you in your home." Isao raised an eyebrow before responding. "Thank you, I'm on my way." He spoke calmly as his mind raced as to why she didn't come get him herself. With a nod, the ninja was gone and Isao turned towards the center of the village.

He took off, going a casual speed as he bounced from rooftop to rooftop. This was strange, but he did not activate his Byakugan. He knew that Amara was more than capable of handling anything thrown at her, and if she was going full out, he would have already known. This was likely not a physical danger, but a serious concern that needed to be said in private. Regardless, he shook it it from his head as he approached the house with a final leap. He landed outside the front door as he entered. He was in the living room and saw her pacing as she bit her fingernails. Oh dear, he had rarely ever seen his wife in this state. It worried him, but he tried not to show it. "Hey dear, are you okay?" He said focusing his senses, but sensing no sort of danger around. "Come sit with me." He said walking over and putting his arm around her. Whatever it was, as long as he had her, he could handle it. As long as she didn't resist, He would lead her over to the couch and sit beside her as he waited for whatever it was. He was in no rush, as he waited patiently.

Word Count: 399
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Isao arrived, asking if she was okay: she almost laughed - not a happy laugh but an insane one. Yet, a bite of her lip kept the insane laughter in and at bay for the moment. She wasn't okay, she doubted she would be either. Instead of responding she simply focused her gaze on Isao as he moved closer and put his arm around her. She allowed him to lead her to the couch, and even sat without resistence - it felt like she was on auto pilot at the moment and she had to snap herself out of it. Fast, before she changed her mind and decided she wouldn't do this.

"I... um. I need to speak to you... about something important. Something... that is going to upset you, but you have the right to know. I... figured things out a while ago, but I didn't know how to approach you about it. I know we promised no secrets between us, but I didn't even know how to start to tell you the truth.... Now, I can't do anything until I do. I'm going to ask you do me a favor: no matter how angry you get just let me finish my story before you react. Let me get it all out. I owe you that much."

Amara would pause, clearing her throat which had become dry and sticky: as if her very being was trying to keep her from revealing the truth, trying to keep her from telling her story. "There was a little girl, maybe ten years old, who had recently had a powerful being sealed inside of her: a dragon. This dragon had been with her for nearly a year, having started as a little hatchling and growing into a beast so large it could no longer fit in the apartment her and her father shared in Niwaurshigakure. The dragon came up with the perfect solution: to be sealed inside of the child by her father who was an expert with Fuuinjutsu, this way he could lend her his power whenever needed, and always be in the perfect position to protect her. It was agreed upon, and the dragon was sealed.

The following weeks were... a challenge. The child had been powerful in her own right, especially with Raiton, however with the beast inside of her she was that much more so. It was hard to control, hard to deal with. Often the child would go flying in dragon form, letting loose in the sky so that she couldn't harm the villagers around her... she didn't want to do that...

One day the little girl flew to far; out to the ocean. It was there she came upon a village... a village in the water. She was still in beast form, too young perhaps at the time to understand what a giant dragon desending upon such a place would look like, and so that's exactly what she tried to do - not to cause harm but out of curiosity. The people of the village thought she was attacking, thought perhaps they needed to protect everyone from her... so they attacked. Their weapons did nothing, and the child tried desperately to speak from a mouth not meant for human languages. Then a pepper bomb struck her, several of them, and it caused her to sneeze...

This sneeze resulted in the accidental discharge of raiton... the bijuu's own raiton. Instantly killing all but a handful of the people in that village. The child fled in terror, scared and horrified with herself over what she had done... she fled back to Niwaurshigakure. It took her hours to transform back into her self, to calm down enough to allow it to happen. Then she ran home, barricaded herself in her house, and wouldn't speak of what happened with anyone - not even her father. Not until much later....

Isao... I was that little girl. I was the beast that destroyed Denryuu. I didn't mention it at first because I was terrified to tell anyone - even when you were my sensei. It never came up, it was never mentioned. Then we fell in love, and I began to learn more and more about you; about how you came from that very village I had... hurt. That... was when the pieces started to come together. That was when I realized it was your village, your people... I had slaughtered."

Amara fell silent then, even though there were more things she wanted to say - perhaps ramblings of how sorry she was, how she didn't mean any of it - her throat had become so dry she could no longer continue. All she could do now was wait and see what kind of reaction he was about to have, to hope for the best while being prepared for the worst. She had, after all, just admitted to the slaughter of hundreds of innocent people... people he knew.
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 pm

"I... um. I need to speak to you... about something important. Something... that is going to upset you, but you have the right to know. I... figured things out a while ago, but I didn't know how to approach you about it. I know we promised no secrets between us, but I didn't even know how to start to tell you the truth.... Now, I can't do anything until I do. I'm going to ask you do me a favor: no matter how angry you get just let me finish my story before you react. Let me get it all out. I owe you that much."

Isao's eyes were wide as she spoke. They had agreed long ago to not keeping secrets between them. He couldn't believe that all this time she had the weight of a secret this big on her shoulders. He would nod at her request. "I promise, I will let you finish before I say anything." He spoke calmly, though the anxiety started to build in his stomach. What could be so bad that she was nervous? They had known each other for so long, basic things like comfort with one another was an afterthought. He waited for her to ready herself and start. She spoke again soon, which a voice that showed nothing but pure emotion.

"There was a little girl, maybe ten years old, who had recently had a powerful being sealed inside of her: a dragon. This dragon had been with her for nearly a year, having started as a little hatchling and growing into a beast so large it could no longer fit in the apartment her and her father shared in Niwaurshigakure. The dragon came up with the perfect solution: to be sealed inside of the child by her father who was an expert with Fuuinjutsu, this way he could lend her his power whenever needed, and always be in the perfect position to protect her. It was agreed upon, and the dragon was sealed."

As Isao listened he started to become confused. Context clues and his knowledge of Amara made it obvious that she was talking about herself. Dragon involved and the girls dad was a Fuuinjutsu master? He didn't know a single one of Raijin's level. What did this have to do with him? Why was she telling him her history? He had a million questions already, but he remained silent as he promised. His eyes looked at her with curiosity as she continued.

"The following weeks were... a challenge. The child had been powerful in her own right, especially with Raiton, however with the beast inside of her she was that much more so. It was hard to control, hard to deal with. Often the child would go flying in dragon form, letting loose in the sky so that she couldn't harm the villagers around her... she didn't want to do that...

One day the little girl flew to far; out to the ocean. It was there she came upon a village... a village in the water. She was still in beast form, too young perhaps at the time to understand what a giant dragon desending upon such a place would look like, and so that's exactly what she tried to do - not to cause harm but out of curiosity. The people of the village thought she was attacking, thought perhaps they needed to protect everyone from her... so they attacked. Their weapons did nothing, and the child tried desperately to speak from a mouth not meant for human languages. Then a pepper bomb struck her, several of them, and it caused her to sneeze..."

As she continued on with her story, Isao looked at her with intent. He knew well what Bijuu were capable, even when sealed. That added to the fact that she was so young, it made sense for her to be cautious. The moment she spoke of a village in the water, his eyes jumped open. He knew of only one such place, his home village of Denryuugakure. It had long since been destroyed, though he thought about it often. He had heard of another village in this land that was under water, but had yet to see it. He listened as her story started to sound familiar. He tried not to jump to any conclusions as he hung onto ever word she spoke.

"This sneeze resulted in the accidental discharge of raiton... the bijuu's own raiton. Instantly killing all but a handful of the people in that village. The child fled in terror, scared and horrified with herself over what she had done... she fled back to Niwaurshigakure. It took her hours to transform back into her self, to calm down enough to allow it to happen. Then she ran home, barricaded herself in her house, and wouldn't speak of what happened with anyone - not even her father. Not until much later...."

He could no longer hid his emotions. His expression was one of complete shock. He was right, it was Denryuu that she described. He remembered the smell as he returned to his home, seeing the people's insides fried to a crisp. He could remember the the awful smell, and finding the body of his best friend, who was the Kage. His mind flashed back to the faces of his friends, family, and comrades. This was just the first time this happened to him. It would happen again later in life in a place called Hinowa, but that was another story. If he was correct, his wife was the person that murdered some of the people he held dearest. He couldn't imagine what he people thought of him in the afterlife.

"Isao... I was that little girl. I was the beast that destroyed Denryuu. I didn't mention it at first because I was terrified to tell anyone - even when you were my sensei. It never came up, it was never mentioned. Then we fell in love, and I began to learn more and more about you; about how you came from that very village I had... hurt. That... was when the pieces started to come together. That was when I realized it was your village, your people... I had slaughtered."

His worst fears were confirmed. Why did this sort of thing happen to him? What did he do to deserve a bomb like that to be dropped on his head. He was in shock as tears started to stream from his face. He could not speak for a few minutes as his mind raced through memories and the different emotions that flooded his mind. He was upset she hadn't told him, that was for sure, but that was suppressed by the sadness of those memories. He was confused as to how all this came to pass, how he managed to have it happen to him twice and then marry the woman who was responsible, even if he didn't blame her. It would take him a few moments before he lowered his head to avoid her eyes. He hated being emotional in front of people, even his wife.

He was shaking slightly as he cried silently for a few minutes before he could collect himself to speak. He looked up with gleaming eyes as tears still streamed down his face, but not as frequently. "Amara...." He said as his voice cracked, and struggled to keep control. He did not loose eye contact as he had to breathe for a few minutes before continuing. He had to think carefully and speak with caution, as he didn't want her to feel like he did. He wouldn't wish that on anyone. "I"m not mad at you....I'm just hurt and confused.....I can't believe it." He said shaking his head so he could focus. "You couldn't help what happened.....It wasn't your fault, sometimes things happen." He was convincing himself as much as he was speaking to her. He knew these things to be true, but his emotions were fighting him with every word.

The memories started flooding back to his mind once again. The lonely months he spent after, looking for a home and people to call his family. The feeling of torture every time he thought about his childhood. His heart was telling him that this was a horrible thing, but his mind couldn't help but be satisfied with some closer. What was wrong with him? He continued to cry silently as he looked down again. There was no need for him to keep trying to talk, it would be a minute or twenty before he could. Without realizing what he was doing, he laid his head in her lap and just let it out for a minute. He was sure she wouldn't object, and honestly it was all he could do.

Word Count: 1495 + 399 = 1894
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Amara could see him shaking slightly as he cried silently, but she didn't reach for him - she feared too much the rejection she would feel if he suddenly pulled away from her. She had no words of comfort to offer up: none of them would make things any better. She had said she was sorry, had tried to convey that she hadn't meant to do it as best she could, now it was simply time to see how things laid. Even if this destroyed her relationship with him she was glad she told him: he deserved to know the truth even if it was a painful one, for both of them.

When Isao began to speak she looked up at him, her eyes fixated on him and nothing else. He said he wasn't angry with her, just hurt and confused, unable to believe it. Then, he said the one thing she had needed to hear - the one thing she had heard from her father and mother but which hadn't made it any better until just now: it wasn't her fault. It. Wasn't. Her. Fault. It was freeing in a way, like nothing else could be. She felt as if a great weight was lifted off of her shoulders, as if the world didn't sit there as heavily as before.

Amara's own tears began to fall then, not tears of joy - there could be no joy from a situation like this - but tears of freedom. Freedom of her own sadness. Freedom from guilt. Freedom from feeling like some kind of monster.

When Isao laid his head down on her lap she finally moved, taking her right hand and gently running it through his hair in what she hoped to be a comforting kind of way. She still had no words she could offer him, the tears flowing down her own cheeks stealing all of her words away, but she hoped she could convey her emotions through the simple gesture of touch. It was, after all, all she could give him at that point. So for several minutes that's all she did provided that Isao didn't move: running her fingers through his hair, wiping the tears from his cheeks without any sort of judgement over him crying. It was better to let it all out rather than to hold it in.

Amara's own eyes began to ache, sore from producing so many tears. "I should have told you so long ago and it hurt every day that I didn't. But I was afraid... afraid that my story, that the truth, would push you away. I've battled with it every day: wanting to tell you the truth because I love you and you deserve nothing else, and keeping it a secret from you because I was selfishly afraid you would leave if you knew.", Amara spoke softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"If I could take it all back, if I could find some way to rewind time to that day and stop myself from ever doing that I would... But I can't. I don't know how."
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 pm

As he laid there, his wife started to comfort him with a soft touch. He couldn't help himself as he release every tear that he had. His eyes were bloodshot and starting to become sore as she wiped yet another stream of them from his face. Even if she was the cause of his hurt, he appreciated her gentle touch. Her own tears were falling, as he was sure this was just as hard for her and it was for him. He would lay there for what seemed like forever, slowly gathering himself together. Amara then spoke, which made things easier. The more she talked, the less he could focus on his on sorrow.

"I should have told you so long ago and it hurt every day that I didn't. But I was afraid... afraid that my story, that the truth, would push you away. I've battled with it every day: wanting to tell you the truth because I love you and you deserve nothing else, and keeping it a secret from you because I was selfishly afraid you would leave if you knew. If I could take it all back, if I could find some way to rewind time to that day and stop myself from ever doing that I would... But I can't. I don't know how."

She had been tortured over this for a long time, he could tell. If he was in her situation, he wasn't sure that he would have been able to tell her, even now. Even if it was hard to swallow, he knew that taking it out on her was the last thing he wanted to do. She was all he had for family, and the only person alive that knew him inside and out. He couldn't leave her if he wanted to, but Amara didn't know it. He would look up at her, tears lessening as he spoke. "Amara, I will never leave you. You are all I have and I can't bare to be alone again. You were young and were in a no win situation. I don't blame you for what happened. Both your village and Denryuu own partial blame in what happened. It does not fall on your shoulders, as you should not have been put in that situation." He spoke thinking of what it must have been like for her. She was so young, and to have taken that many lives? It was a wonder she wasn't rocking back and forth in some asylum, as he would have been.

"What's done is done....I don't want to hear you blaming yourself, there is nothing we can do about it now." He said as he looked down to fight back more tears. He had to focus again. He was starting to loose his voice from the emotions and tears, but he needed to get this out. "I just want one promise. No matter how bad I might react, or who might be to blame, please never hide something like this again. I would much rather know and move past it with you, because you are more than worth the effort." He spoke with a soft smile as he looked up at her. He was trying hard not to make this worse on her while also being honest. Even in this state, she was beautiful and he wouldn't wish for anyone else.

"I know you might want to leave me to my thoughts, but I don't want to be alone.....Just hold me for a few minutes."
He spoke with a sniffle as he rested his head back on her lap. Despite everything, he knew this was the only way he would be safe from his depression, which almost took him over after Denryuu was destroyed. He needed the companionship of his wife more than ever. He would turn his eyes from her and close them. By focusing on his breathing, he was able to calm down even further. A tactic he learned long ago through the many tragedies of his life. He didn't move for a bit, wanting to make sure he wouldn't break down when he tried getting up.

Word Count: 1894 + 709 = 2,603
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Amara kept up the gentle stroking, continuing to run her fingers through his hair with her left hand while wiping away his near constant tears with her right as gently as possible; all while ignoring her own tears and letting them pool at her chin and drip as they wished. Eventually Isao looked up at her and so she focused her own gaze back to him instead of staring at the wall as she had been. He spoke, telling her he would never leave her. That she was all he had and he couldn't bare to be alone again. He said that the blame didn't fall on her shoulders, and that she should never have been put in that situation. For the first time since it happened she truly believed those words: perhaps because it was Isao himself saying them instead of her father or someone who was simply telling her what she wanted to hear so she wouldn't be unhappy.

When Isao mentioned he didn't want to hear her blaming herself anymore for it she simply nodded her head with a small smile forming on her face: she could do that much for him. When he wanted her to promise not to keep something from him again, no matter what that thing might be, she nodded once more. "I promise...", she said softly, her voice cracking halfway through the two single words.

"I'll stay here as long as you need me to.", Amara said softly after Isao had laid his head back down, mentioning that he didn't want to be alone. She resumed running her fingers through his hair while her other hand absently rested now on his chest. Amara hummed softly a gentle and calming tune - one she hummed often: she had no words to offer up, but the silence would do neither of them any good. Eventually her own tears stopped, drying on her face and leaving her eyes red and raw feeling - though it was hardly noticeable. All she could focus on was how free and light she felt, how joyous she felt to know that now there was not a single thing between her and Isao anymore. He knew all about her, all of the good and all of the bad.

Amara kept humming until she heard a subtle soft knock on the door. It caused her to look from Isao, whom she had been staring at with a light smile on her face, and toward the front door as she wondered who it could be. She didn't want to move, and was prepared to ignore the knock, if not for the fact that whoever it was knocked for a second time. "I suppose that means it's important.", she said with a soft sigh. She reached up with her right hand and wiped at her face, erasing any traces of tears as she did so outside of her red eyes which just couldn't be helped at that point. "I'll go get it and then be right back.", she spoke softly before gently lifting his head and slipping out from beneath it. She pushed one of the couch pillows in place of her lap, figuring it'd be more comfortable unless he decided to join her at answering the door.

She crossed the room, using each footstep as a means to calm her nerves until finally, pausing on the other side of the door she inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly: effectively blowing her emotions away for the moment and putting on the passive mask she wore for public eye: no one needed to know what had just gone on in her and Isao's private life just now, it wasn't their business. She opened the door then to find herself staring at one of the few village medics. "What can I do for you?", Amara asked in a mostly sturdy voice.

If her red eyes were noticed they were ignored as the medic put on a smile and handed her an envelope with her name on it. "Your results from the tests we ran the other day.. I wanted to make sure I delivered them personally. Err... have a nice day, Lady Amara." The medic glanced over Amara's shoulder curiously, obviously having noticed her red eyes and feeling curious about it, and then turned to leave. Amara closed the door behind herself before wandering back into the living room. "The medic with my test results.." she would comment for Isao's benefit if he hadn't followed her. She would pause in the middle of the room, ripping open the envelop and pulling out the folded piece of paper. She looked over the tests, noticing a whole bunch of negatives and one positive.

Her mouth opened slowly, a look of shock mixed with joy slowly taking over the passive look she had worn. "I'm... I'm pregnant.", she said softly with her voice soft and relaying the shock that she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Isao laid there listening to his wife's soft and pleasant voice. It was soothing and he was starting to feel a bit better. It seemed like they sat there forever as he built up the courage to get up. She promised and said that she would be there as long as he needed her. He didn't know how long that would be, but he was glad she was there. He looked up to see the tears on her face, and he couldn't help but feel bad for her. She had little control over what happened, and it probably haunted her to this day. He would breathe slowly, making sure he was calm enough to talk before he started to speak. However, a knock on the door caused him to stop. They waited, but another knock came soon after. Amara said what he was thinking as she started to get up. Using a couch pillow, she made sure he was comfortable before going to the door.

She took a second to gather herself before opening it. After a few seconds he heard the voice of the medic stating he was bringing test results. Isao didn't really have the energy to get up and talk. Not to mention that he probably looked like a wreck, which would definitely alarm anyone who saw. Amara wondered back into the room, holding the document in front of her. She explained what it was before looking it over. Suddenly, her expression turned to one of utter disbelief, but pride clearly was evident in her eyes. She spoke slowly, stated she was pregnant. For the second time of the day, Isao's face when into shock. He was a father? "They are sure?" He said, hoping this wasn't some ill fated joke.

He suddenly found energy as he got off the couch and walked over to her. He put his arm around her waist as he looked over her shoulder at the paper. As he looked, he saw that she was quite right. She was in great health, and this news was washing all the memories of the past hour out of his head. His mind spun with joy and excitement, though a bit of caution was there as well. He needed to be sure that nothing went wrong and Amara was well taken care of. He had so much preparation to take care of, and now it seemed that he had more than enough motivation to plenty with the rest of his day. "I'm so happy. We are going to have a child." He said looking at her with a sparkle in his eye. Pride was washing over him. He watched her face to see her reaction, hoping that she was as happy as he was. If she was, which he expected she would be, he would reach in to kiss her on the cheek. He waited for her to speak, looking again at the test papers. What a day....

Word Count: 3,103
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Isao asked if they were sure before getting of the couch to which Amara nodded, still in a bit too much shock to speak. It was rare for her to have a day like today where she was so open and raw with emotion, but sure enough this day seemed to be throwing one thing after another at them - thankfully they were both strong enough to handle the strange rollercoaster that life seemed to be. When Isao put his arm around her waist she leaned against him gently while waiting for his response as he too looked over the paper she held. The rest of the tests showed she was perfectly healthy which was good considering they lacked any seriously over-powered medics in their village yet.

"I'm happy too.", Amara responded, smiling, as Isao stated how happy he was. There would be a lot of things in the future to figure out but for now they could bask in happiness and leave later for later. When Isao kissed her on the cheek she smiled even larger and sighed happily before folding the test results up and slipping them into her pocket - she kind of wanted to keep them as a means of remembering this moment in time.

"I think I'll wait until we've returned from our trip before telling my father and everyone else the good news. While my dad won't likely go into an over-protective tissy over me my mother, Ai, certainly will. She won't let us out of the village without at least five medics accompanying us otherwise." It wasn't a lie either: Raijin was the dare devil in the family, the risk taker, and while Ai was by no means tame she was likely to worry faster and sooner than was needed. No point in causing it now.

"How long do you want to stay in each village?", she asked, her mind calculating what kind of clothing she would now have to prepare - if they were gone too long she'd likely start getting bigger fairly quicky which would mean a change in wardrobe would eventually be needed. Amara liked to be prepared, well prepared, after all.
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:46 am

A good smile and a sigh was all it took for him to understand that she was happy. He was a lucky man and he realized it even more today. He smiled as she folded it and put it away, She then spoke about waiting to tell everyone till they got back. A smart idea that would save her close ones from worrying that much more. He spoke with an tone of agreement "You're right, Ai will already worry as it is." Her family was close, and he loved being around it. They were the only people that knew his past and how much he would work to make this village great.

Amara then asked how long they were to stay in each village. "A day or two at most, I don't want to be away from the village too long after just becoming Kage. Plus with the news, I'd rather be quick about this." He spoke honestly as he thought about their journey and the potential danger they could face. Despite his position, he stilled trained to be a better shinobi. He wanted to become more powerful, and able to defend his family and village against any threat. The old continent had quite a few people who were more powerful, so he knew he had no time to slack off.

"I'm going to become stronger, so I can protect our family and you won't have to lift a finger, unless you want to. I'm going to use this time away from normal duties so that I can focus on bettering myself." He wanted to let her know what he was thinking. Honesty had always worked the best in their relationship, and that wasn't going to change. He smiled at her gently as he awaited her opinion on the matter. He was fine holding her, they didn't have to leave just yet. To have such emotional moments together, it brought them closer than they were before.

Word Count: 3,103 + 334 = 3,437
Back to top Go down
Amara
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Amara

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Isao agreed with her, mentioning that Ai would be worried already without knowing their good news and he was right. Best to do things this way, even if everyone would be a little annoyed with her about it for a day or two. Isao then answered her question about how long he planned on spending in each village with just a day or two: time to meet each villages Kage, rest and eat, and then move on then. It didn't matter to Amara, though spending as little time away from the village was definitely a good idea. Her father would of course run things while they were gone, and keep the village protected, but it was better to be safe than sorry. They didn't know quite yet what kind of monsters and horrors this area held, so it was better to play it super safe until they knew for sure.

When Isao mentioned getting stronger so that he could protect them, without her having to lift a finger unless she wanted to, she grinned a bit as she felt her natural stubbornness kicking in. "I'll behave myself while I'm pregnant for the sake of our child, but I could never sit back in the face of trouble or danger... you know I'm far too stubborn for that, Isao." she spoke softly, with a playful and teasing grin on her face. It was true of course, Amara could be one very stubborn creature when she wanted to be and when it came to combat she didn't believe in sitting it out - even if her opponent could possibly be stronger than her.

"I've been thinking... if we find a village with a competent medic in it, a highly skilled one, I feel like I should get another check up.. Our medics are great, but they're not shinobi... they're not trained as tough, or as diligently. They don't know to look for certain signs or issues that a shinobi would - especially when it comes to another ninja. My body has been through hell and back, and I'd rather be safe than sorry by risking something being missed. 'Course, we'll have to keep it hush hush from my parents that someone else other than us knew we were going to have a child before them... they'd likely be a little more than just annoyed if they found out." Amara figured it was a good idea in the long run - a regular medic wouldn't know to look at the little dangers and issues a shinobi's body might have, let alone a shinobi had far better training than a civilian medic did, and better skills - at least in Amara's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Isao

Isao

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

A smile was on his face as she said that she would behave, but her stubbornness wouldn't allow her to sit back and do nothing. He nodded in understanding, as he trusted her completely. She then spoke on getting another check up once they found a village with medics of the best caliber. Isao once again nodded before speaking. "I agree, I have heard of and met medics that were much more advanced because of their shinobi training. As long as we are sure we can trust them, I'm all for it." He spoke honestly as he remembered back to his previous villages. Medics were in surplus in the old days.

He couldn't help but wonder about the villages they were heading off to. What were the like and what was their situations? Would they be friendly? Or would they turn them away? Either way, he was ready to get moving. Now that they knew a child was coming, he had a thousand ideas running through his head. He had a room to set up, things to buy, safety measures to take care of, not to mention the running of a village. His next nine months were now going to be busy, but he was ready. He could be happier than he was at that moment.

Word Count: 219 + 3,103 = 3,322
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Isao, or Invite]   Confessional [Isao, or Invite] Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional [Isao, or Invite]
Page 1 of 1