Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:39 pm

The real Emiko upon seeing Okami leave to go do the laps she had told him to do turned her attention on Suna and Miyuki and her clones that were with them. As she watched them she began to think back to her own beginnings: back when she was a Genin just starting out. Being a long ranged fighter had created a lot of problems for her, most importantly the almost constant chakra drain she had to endure anytime she needed to fight. It got the Sabure thinking and devising up ways to solve this for the two long ranged Genin.

As she kept watch she could see Suna create several clones, all of whom seemed to be working towards learning to harness medical chakra. Meanwhile Miyuki was meditating, focusing as she had been instructed on the air around her. This came with her eventually beginning to be able to manipulate and move it: it wasn't a lot but it was a start. She was sure both of them would do well in what they were about to learn...

The clone with Suna sat down nearby the real Suna, pulling medical chakra into her hands and causing it to glow green: an example for them to look to when or if they needed it. It wasn't necessarily a medical technique, but the chakra had healing properties and acted as a base for the other techniques that Suna would need to master. "Keep focusing. Medical chakra is a bit harder to call forth; it's different than what you usually use. Foreign almost. This is what it looks like in its base state."

The clone with Miyuki, meanwhile, would notice the stirring of Miyuki's hair and clothing as the wind began to pick up. "Excellent. You know the basics, now grow on that. Put more focus and force into it; try and create a sphere of air around yourself instead just gusts of wind."

The real Emiko, upon seeing Okami's rather speedy return, would listen to his apology as well as his wanting to grow stronger in his Kenjutsu ability. Kenjutsu wasn't something Emiko knew, so it would be quite difficult for her to help him. "Given my own lack of Kenjutsu ability I would suggest you either train with a Shadow Clone for the moment, or wait until I find someone with the appropriate skills to help further you along. Unless of course you wish to choose something else for the time being." The choice was his: this was simply something she couldn't exactly help with.

[OOC: I asked Temaki to double check before I said anything: you cannot increase your Kenjutsu to SS while still listed as a Genin. Given it's already S, and Genin can only use up to A rank techniques normally... yeah. She says your momentarily stunted in that area.]
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

Ryo : 4865

Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Total WC: 1,289/7,000 Ninjutsu Training C-A

Well, there went that idea. Perhaps...there was one other thing. Ninjutsu training. While she likely couldn't assist him with Change in Chakra Nature, she could assist him in becoming better with Ninjutsu itself. Even just watching her perform jutsu would help greatly, due to his Sharingan's ability to copy any jutsu he sees. Since she couldn't help him with Kenjutsu, and it would be irresponsible for either of them to attempt Sharingan training, it was the most logical choice. Ninjutsu on it's own was a bit of a rush job for him. He was proficient, but not an expert like he should be. He had merely picked it up along the way as a hobby originally, then began to utilize it further once he joined the Academy.

"Well, if you can't help with Kenjutsu, and neither of us wish to train my Sharingan, then I suppose Ninjutsu will have to do. I have Change in Chakra Nature and Change in Chakra Form perfected, I just need to learn how to add power to my jutsu. Right now, they are weaker than they could be. Honestly, this entire debacle got me thinking...did I become a Jounin too early? I was only thirteen, and I was put in charge of my first squad when I was sixteen. Hardly a year later, they were slaughtered in a riot out in one of the small neighboring towns while I watched...It was my fault. What should have been a C-Rank mission to go find a missing patrol turned into something approaching an A- or S-Ranking one to quell the rebellion. Everything turned into a haze after that, and I learned that I was the only person to walk out of that town square alive, with these scars on my face. The medical-nin could have removed them easily, but I chose to keep them to remind me of my failure. I wanted to do right by these two, but that ended up going south too. After, well, after reading her file, I felt as if Miyuki was a little sister, one that I had to protect. Suna's joking was fine, too. Everyone enjoys a good joke every once in a while. What irked me was his willingness to give up so easily. I had told them that if they failed the bell test then they would go back to the Academy for a year, lying of course. I would never force them back there. If they had failed to cooperate, then I would have had them do team-building exercises, except he refused to participate and went to leave. That's when I snapped. My old team would never have done that, especially since all they had to do was opt out by asking me nicely, or pointing out the one flaw in that they are both mid to long ranged fighters, while I am short to mid range. It wasn't fair of me to compare them like that, or to pull my sword on Suna..."

Head downcast, Okami would hold out his hand before his eyes and swirl chakra around it. He knew that both Miyuki and Suna could hear him speaking, and they deserved to know. Spinning the chakra faster and faster around his palm, he absentmindedly began to create a Rasengan as he looked back up to Emiko, tears in his silver eyes. The small sphere was the pinnacle of Change in Chakra Form, and was considered an A-Rank technique. He had learned it on his own in his spare time, and often used the jutsu to calm down, staring at the spinning mass of chakra until he could no longer think about anything but the orb. It was a meditation of sorts, and it was the closest he ever got to openly showing his heart. To perform the technique in front of someone else for that purpose was exceedingly rare. He had planned to teach it to the other two, he told Emiko before allowing it to dissipate. Now was time for training, and not for reminiscing.

Jutsu Used/Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

(Current Word Count = 7413)

Suna and his 5 clones sat in a row at the water's edge, all of them with their hands as if holding something, attempting to draw out healing chakra as they'd just seen Emiko do. It was easy enough doing so when using sand and glass techniques, but something different when trying to use a whole other element. Yet Suna used what was drilled into him those 13 years in hell and applied it here.

2 of his clones were first able to create chakra with a light green tint. Another formed chakra that was a dark green. Suna himself managed to create a greenish chakra, while his last clone was looking into the water. It reached in and grabbed one of the fish that got too close to the surface. This clone took the initiative and grabbed the glass sword that the actual Suna just got done forming for his protection, using it to slice open the fish.

Each of the clones took turns trying to heal it. One of the clones gave it too little, because it wasn't able to generate enough. One of the clones gave it too much. The clone holding it had to slice it once more so that another could try, which turned out to also be not enough. The clones all were given 2 chances to try it, and somehow the fish survived the ordeal.

Finally, the actual Suna was given the sword back, and then caused his clones to disperse. All of the info from each clone was transferred back to him, giving him a dizzy feeling. "Wooah," he said, leaning off to one side. "I-I think I want to get off of this ride..." He sat there still for several moments, to give himself a chance to gather his marbles. Sheathing the glass sword again, Suna took the knowledge he was just given to properly send the right amount of chakra to heal the fish, then toss it back into the waters.

"Yeah, clones make things way easier," he said. He felt a cool sensation on the palms of his hands; the residual effects of tapping into healing chakras for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Temaki needed some paperwork filled out to further complete Emiko's request; at the same time she also wanted to ask her some questions. Which, was precisely why she sent a Chuunin messenger with a sealed scroll from her office and to Emiko. The message would be simply and easy:

Emiko,
Permission granted. You, Hari Suna, and Kamizuki Miyuki, are cleared to leave for Kurayamigakure no Sato tomorrow. Please stop by my office at your earliest convience so I may discuss the other matter with you.

You also have permission to travel from Kurayamigakure no Sato to Sabakugakure no Sato; at which time Uchiha Okami may join you as you desire.

-Harukage Temaki

The chuunin would hand the message to the real Emiko, give a polite bow, and then vacate the area just as quickly.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Miyuki hardly cared about the conversation going on nearby; her focus was souly on the meditation she was doing, and increasing her ability to use Fuuton. Already she felt as if she had the basic control down, but she knew she had a much longer way to go to be able to pull off a shield decent enough to actually protect her from attacks. Still, she wasn't going to just give up.

With Emiko's further instructions she pushed herself on harder; increasing the wind around herself and attempting to channel it into a perfect sphere. Her hair would blow around, shifting around her as the wind gusted, while her clothing would ripple and move quite a bit as well due to the force of the air.

"I think I'm definitely getting the hang of this now.", she muttered, opening up her eyes for the first time in quite a while and yet continuing to keep her focus all the same. With her eyes opened she noticed a messenger had arrived for Emiko. Her head would tilt a bit in curiosity, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Before the real Emiko could respond to Okami a messenger appeared handing over a letter from the Harukage herself. With brows furrowed in curiosity she would take the message and give it a quick look over; curiousity changing to a grin by the time she was finished reading. "Excellent, simply excellent."

She would turn to face the whole squad, both of her clones dispersing at that point in a puff of harmless smoke. "Unfortunatly it would seem I have to cut this meeting a little short: the Harukage has requested to see me as soon as possible. However, Suna and Miyuki you two are to meet me at the north village gates tomorrow - the Harukage has given us permission to travel to Kurayamigakure no Sato, and from there Sabakugakure no Sato. We leave at first light."

She would then turn her attention towards Okami. "Unfortunatly due to your actions you're unable to accompany us to Kurayamigakure no Sato. While we're gone I want you to do at least three D-ranked missions and two C-ranked missions. When Suna, Miyuki, and myself are finished with what we're doing in Kurayamigakure I will send you a message to leave and meet us in Sabakugakure: do not leave before then. In the letter I'll tell you where to meet us."

"Squad dismissed. Pack lightly you two; we won't need much, my friends I'm sure will see to it we have a comfortably place to lay our heads while we're there: same as with Sabakugakure." Emiko would dart off then; her SS-2 speed enough to make it seem as if she had disappeared from sight.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Biting back a smartass remark, Okami would simply nod. He had done his fair share of D-Rank missions recently, and had even stomped out an entire drug cartel during a C-Ranked one. Not going to that abyss called Kurayamigakure was fine with him, but couldn't they come up with something more productive for him to do? Shaking his head quickly, he admonished himself for that kind of thought. Seriously, this was what was expected of a Genin. He wasn't a Jounin anymore, so he didn't have access to anything of a higher rank, even though he had taken on an S-Rank mission before any of this happened.

Squeezing out a "Yes, Ma'am" before she left, Okami looked to the ground before looking up at the other two. "Well, I suppose this is farewell, for a while. Unless you two would like to join me for dinner? My...former paycheck is substantial enough that we could go anywhere you wish to eat. Think of it as an apology, if you want. I only want the best for you two."
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:22 am

(Current Word Count = 8201)

Suna began to feel that just by being here and being taught by a real teacher, he'd made big leaps and bounds. He felt faster and stronger. He's also just used a new technique - Shadow Clones - to learn a whole new element in a very short time, when ordinarily he'd have been at this for hours, or even days. All this, taught to him by a Sabure of all people, whom he'd written off as an evil, war hungry demented old sand clan that used and took advantage of their own clan, and countless others. It was nice to know that there was at least one who wasn't a sour grape.

Miyuki found out how to move the air surrounding her, noted by the way her clothes were moving. A messenger entered the training ground and handed something to Emiko, who looked at it and started smiling. She said she had to cut this meeting short to go see Temaki, and that he and Miyuki were to meet her at the front gates tomorrow. At dawn they would be traveling to Kurayamigakre, the dark village. Suna heard stories of the place back in his village. The village came up many times. Apparently once a couple of different crime families inhabited the place and did experiments on people the same as they'd done to himself and many others.

He had always wanted to see what the place looked like, and he was curious to know what was up now that Emiko's friends were running the place. Had they gone in and taken over? They had to be strong if they were able to take control of a whole village. Suna felt what had to be describes as excitement for the first time. He was going off to see the world, something he could once only dream about. When they were done in the dark village, they'd be headed for the desert, somewhere else he'd wanted to visit.

Emiko went on to say that Okami couldn't go, probably because of the fight he started and was nearly killed in out there according to him, so unfortunately he had to stay here and do missions. Suna silently hoped that he got a chance to meet the guy who'd managed to flatten him and shake his hand. Shortly after Emiko ran off so fast that it would seem like she just disappeared - Which made Suna stare for a second, waiting for the day that he could be that fast, even with a gourd on - Okami was offering to take he and Miyuki somewhere to eat.

He'd have been able to see the doubtful expression on Suna's face were it not covered in a mask. "I only want the best for you," he said. Or was it himself, since Uchihas, a couple of which being one of the "Baby Weapons" back in his village, were studied to form strange bonds to people and things, and from having those things taken away from them caused them to develop strange powers because of the depression. It was found to also work when they got really angry or stressed out, like when he started to run towards him with that sword out. An image that was burned into his head.

Suna wasn't going to give him the chance to boost his crazy eye powers using him somehow, and if Miyuki was smart, neither would she. Why he was trying to be friendly with the revelation that Suna had plans to violently murder him - not to mention that it had been pretty much green lit by Temaki herself - Suna would never know.

"I have a fat sandwich waiting for me at home," Suna answered. He wanted to get home and pack for the trip, and perhaps even get out more training, now that he knew how to exploit clones. "Miyuki, see you at dawn, huh?" He gave her a thumbs-up since she wouldn't be able to see the excited grin. He probably wouldn't sleep tonight in anticipation of traveling around. "Make sure you get home safe, right?"

Suna gave Okami one last silent stare while walking towards the exit. He didn't even feel like being a smart ass with him at the moment, even though he had plenty of ammunition to use on him. Suna would probably just enable him to activate some weird emo power. Maybe he thought Suna was blowing hot air when he told him that he was a dead man. Suna looked forward to meeting this individual named Kinzoku, as well as whoever else was willing to teach while he was there.

~Suna Out~
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Emiko said that she was going to have to cut their squad meeting short, that the Harukage wanted to see her as soon as possible. She then went on to say that they had been given permission to go and travel to Kurayamigakure and then from there to Sabakugakure. For some reason, likely something to do with the little bit she had heard of what had happened, Okami couldn't go with them. However, he would be allowed to meet up with them later on in Sabakugakure - Emiko would send him a letter as to when to leave as well as where to meet them at.

Emiko sensei then left following that, obviously in so much of a hurry that it actually looked as if she had just disappeared from sight. "Whoa, cool. I can't wait till the day I can move that fast.", Miyuki muttered, talking more to herself than anyone else.

Okami then offered to take both Suna and herself out to dinner, to which Suna declined saying that he had a sandwich waiting on him at home. She waved goodbye to Suna, nodding a bit. "See you in the morning." Once her attention focused on Okami she shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I think I'll have to pass, I need to go get ready for the trip tomorrow." It wasn't a lie: she was going to have to talk with the orphanage matron and explain what was going on so that the woman didn't end up thinking she ran away, or getting rid of her little room.

Without further word Miyuki would turn and leave the training ground too, heading off in the direction of the place she called home.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
Okami
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:14 pm

Oh well, Okami thought. He had tried. At least Miyuki looked like she had considered going out for dinner. Walking towards the exit himself, he would easily reach it fast enough to avoid hunger too fast. Going to his favorite restaurant, he would order Unagi, or river eel, and a platter of sushi. Waiting for the food, he would sigh. Today had been a long day. Honestly, he felt mildly cheated out because of all of this fuss, but it wasn't too bad. If he worked hard enough, he would qualify for Chuunin by the time he got a letter back. He was a prodigy, after all.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]   Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge Is Best Served Sandy [Team Three or Invite Only][No-Kill]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2