Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] Empty
PostSubject: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Curious, simply curious. Emiko had been interested to find out everything that had happened while she had been busy in the Kage Summit, but she had held off in favor of letting Miyuki get some rest. However, now with a full breakfast on the table complete with a variety of delicious food and drink, Emiko sat down and waited for the girl to arrive at the table while sipping on a cup of light tan colored coffee: if the caffeine didn't wake her up fully then the sheer amount of sugar she had added would certainly do the trick.

Emiko was finding the fact that Miyuki lived with her quite useful in being able to keep up with the female. Suna had wanted his space and privacy which she respected so he had moved elsewhere. Speaking of Suna... something had been wrong with him which was yet another reason why she was doing this special breakfast with Miyuki: not so much to bribe the girl but so that they had a chance to talk and relax for a bit before Emiko went to start what was likely going to be yet another busy day.

As Emiko waited for Miyuki to join her the cup of coffee was brought to her lips and sipped at slowly: she wasn't planning on touching her food until Miyuki arrived, as she figured that that was the polite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Yawning Miyuki dragged her slipper covered feet down the hallway and into the dining room where she had to stop in her tracks and rub her eyes to make sure she was seeing straight. Emiko was seated at the kitchen table which had a spread of different foods laid out on it as well as a variety of drinks. Emiko herself didn't look like she had been eating, and in fact it looked like nothing but the coffee that Emiko was currently sipping had been touched at all.

"Go---" Miyuki brought her hand up, stiffling a yawn, before trying again. "Good morning." Provided she was motioned or told to sit down she would do so before beginning to make herself a plate of some of the delicious food. Normally Miyuki kept to a diet of mostly vegetables but that by no means meant she was a vegan, so meat was added to her plate too as were eggs and other delicious items.

"So uh... not that I mind having breakfast with you, but what brought this on Emiko sensei?" Miyuki asked curiously. Neither of them seemed the type to beat around the bush and Miyuki figured that if Emiko had gone to these kinds of lengths then there was a reason behind it. Especially since it meant that Emiko was taking time off of work to do this specifically.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 pm

The sound of slipper covered feet dragging along the floor caused Emiko to shift her yellow colored gaze toward the hallway. Soon enough Miyuki appeared looking as if she had just climbed out of bed. The young woman looked shocked to see Emiko seated at a table heavy with food, and even rubbed her eyes if as thinking there was a chance that they were playing tricks on her. Emiko just grinned a bit and then would wave her hand in an obvious motion for Miyuki to sit down.

Emiko would wait patiently for the other female to make herself a plate before taking one last sip of her coffee and putting the mug down. She grabbed herself some sausage, bacon, a bit of eggs, and several pieces of already buttered toast: toast was better that way so that the butter was nice and melted instead of cold and hard. Just was Emiko was bringing a piece of toast to her mouth Miyuki asked the rather obvious question of what this was all about.

Pausing and putting her food back down on her plate Emiko just grinned a bit more. "Well, you're right in your assumption; there is something to all of this outside of a deliciously prepared breakfast. I wanted a chance to talk to you about what all happened in that dining room while I was busy in the meeting. Suna was uncharacteristically quiet the entire trip back, and the tension was so thick in that room by the time I passed through that I could have cut it with a knife." As Emiko waited for the other female to respond, and to answer her question, she picked her piece of toast back up and took a bite of it which she began to chew well before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:18 pm

(Current Word Count: 1,160)

...And then, just like that... the headache was gone. Up and vanished. Suna woke up the next day, for some reason, feeling great. He shook his head from side to side, and there were no pains at all. Best of all, the strange abilities that he'd began to realize were still there. He could sense other people now. He could hear what people were thinking, if he looked at them long enough. If he tried hard enough, he could see things happen before they actually happened. He'd seen himself back to normal last night, but he thought it was just a hallucination brought on by the pain. This meant he could see into the future, between minutes and days, apparently.

How? Why? Was this something his parents secretly put into him? Maybe there were other things he could do. Suna wanted to find out more. He would have to go back to where he was born, which was considered part of the Yasei now. Suna had been doing much around the village lately; so much that villagers were now calling him a hero, and he was now a Special Jounin. If he were to go ask Emiko about leaving for a while, he was sure she would let him. He hadn't been doing anything bad or acting an ass; why would she say no?

Suna put on a tan colored hoodie jacket the same color as sand. He had on a white wife beater and brown knee length cargo shorts, black fingerless gloves and black sandals. Lastly he pulled on his gourd, which had grown bigger when he was ranked up. All of his work and training was paying off, and it was showing. Suna figured he would never have gotten this far back in Mori. best of all, it seemed like some kind of Psychic ability was waking within him.

He left home and started running, taking to rooftops while headed towards the Admin Complex. His brand new sensory ability let him know that Emiko and Miyuki were in the dining room, eating. As he ran, Suna felt like he could glide through the air. If he tried hard enough, Suna started to feel like he could lift himself airborne, like Kurai had done, but he didn't want to risk bringing back that horrible headache, so this was something he didn't attempt.

Suna was inside of the Admin Complex through an opened window. Sensory lead him to the dining room where coach Emiko and Miyuki sat. He didn't want to say too much until his suspicions were confirmed, so he planned to give as little detail as possible.

"Coach," Suna said as he came into view. All of his hard work had Suna looking taller and more muscular. His gourd had visibly grown in size. Even his voice was sounding a little deeper. "I uh... need to go back to my old village. It's not far from here, out in the Yasei. I won't be gone long. You mind if I left for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Ah, Miyuki should have been able to guess that this was what Emiko-sensei wanted to know, and had she been more awake it was likely exactly what she would have ended up assuming. Emiko had picked up not only on something being wrong with Suna - even though he had kept claiming he was fine - but as well as the tension in the dining room that all of the guard had been stationed in. Miyuki wasn't too sure how to approach the Suna situation, so she focused instead of trying to figure out how to explain all that happened in the guard area.

Miyuki took a few bites of food, wanting to eat before it got too cold, while also not wanting Emiko-sensei to have to wait too long to get her answers. "Well everything was okay at first before Okami showed up. Junior and his friend who didn't speak at all - I don't know the girl's name but Junior ca - were kind of hanging out. Junior told us he was looking to be friends, and Suna and I thought that was pretty cool since neither of us have a lot of friends to start with. The Umi-nin was doing something with the water, I'm not sure what, but it wasn't threatening or anything. The female Mori-nin was smoking from that bowl of hers. She told us all that she suffered from a medical condition known as Berserker Rage Syndrome, and that what she was smoking was meant to keep her calm."

Miyuki paused to eat another bite of bacon which she hurriedly chewed before continuing on. "Anyway. After that Okami showed up an of course things got tense in the room like they usually did. He started gathering up Senjutsu chakra and Junior called him out on it; the spirit he has sealed inside of him could tell what he was doing. Jayr and I told Okami not to do anything stupid and to calm down because the tension was getting high. Then Muninn came out and started talking down to Junior and telling everyone that they didn't have a right to have a problem with Okami, that only Suna did and he was assuming that Suna had gotten over his problem with Oami. Well the girl with him didn't seem to like the way he was talking to Junior so she pinned him to a wall by his throat. Kurai came out then, and asked the girl to stop, and Junior was able to get her to release Muninn which I guess was around the time Suna and I left...."

Miyuki wasn't apparently going to have to go and explain what she thought was going on with Suna as he had appeared. Miyuki smiled and gave a wave of greeting before picking up another piece of bacon and taking a bite out of it, while at the same time listening as Suna asked permission to go to Yasei. He seemed like he was feeling better, which Miyuki was glad of.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Emiko listened quietly to Miyuki's tale as she went about explaining everything that had happened. Things had been peaceful and friendly at first, but as soon as Okami Uchiha had shown up they had begun to go downhill. Unfortunately, Emiko had expected as much. There would never be any sort of bridge built between Okami Uchiha and Suna, it was simply something that couldn't be repaired. Emiko didn't interrupt though, and instead she kept herself quiet during Miyuki's whole tale, including the bit about Shizuka pinning Muninn up against the wall because of the way he had been speaking to Junior. Honestly, Emiko was surprised to hear it hadn't escalated further than that, but glad all of the same that it hadn't.

"Hm. I see. Well, that certainly explains a lot of the tension that I was picking up on when I left the meeting, and Kurai's comment about having to already deal with some of his people not even five minutes into being Harukage."

Her attention would then shift onto Suna and she would nod in greeting, "Morning, Suna. Miyuki was just filling me in on the drama that went down at the Summit." After listening to what it was he had to say and wanted to ask a thoughtful expression came over her face. "Hm. Alright. I have no reason to deny you and you're definitely now ranked high enough to travel alone. Just be careful; I haven't been to Yasei myself but I've heard some nasty stories out from there..."
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:50 pm

(Current Word Count: 1,408)

The drama that went down at the summit... Suna didn't think about it much because it was when his headache began. All he remembered is that Okami and Muninn both made themselves look stupid, and Muninn nearly got himself fried, or even worse.

Suna could pick up on some of the thoughts right here. Miyuki and Emiko both were wondering what had been up with Suna. He wasn't going to pry too deeply, because their business was their business, and he didn't want to see something that he would regret. Suna didn't mean to keep them in the dark, but he had to go back home first; he had to find something there in order to be sure.

Emiko said it was fine for him to travel alone especially as he'd ranked up and been doing much around the village. She said to be careful because the Yasei was dangerous. Suna already knew this well. He used to live there after all, and from a young age saw countless small wars and many deaths.

"No problem," Suna said, turning back towards the door. "I won't be there long. I just need to find something and i'll be back..." Suna walked back out of the dining room before any more questions could be asked. He went outside and took off running. Waving to several people he passed in the street, Suna quickly exited Sabaku and headed out into the desert.

~Suna Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]   Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up on Events [Open to those with access to the Kage Residence]
Page 1 of 1