Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BBQ [Open]

Go down 
+4
Neo
Konran
Kouten
Holeman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marquetta
Arenokage
Arenokage
Marquetta

Ryo : 1400

BBQ [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ [Open]   BBQ [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Holeman made quick and expert work with healing Amatsu. His wounds looked like they were going in reverse; sort of rewinding until they no longer were there at all. It was definitely nice to know that she had such an experienced medic in the village, and she could definitely see why everyone said Holeman was talanted. He was definitely the kind of person she was proud to have in her village; Amatsu and Mitsukai as well. They all stood up for Kouten when they didn't have to, and had all been willing to defend not only her but their village. Marquetta was sure there had been a price on this guys head, and she was going to ensure that they all got their share once the paperwork was done.

For now, though, it seemed like Amatsu was... sleeping? He definitely was snoring. Even though his wounds had been healed he was still tired, making Marquetta think that this was likely a mental tiredness, not a physical one.

Marquetta walked over as well and looked down upon Kouten's twin curiously, brows furrowed. "I don't want to see him lying there... should we take him home, or...?" She was leaving it in their hands, especially Kouten's. They had mentioned food, which she assumed was back at Holeman's house, so that was also a suggestion. She was fine with whatever, so long as he wasn't left laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

BBQ [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ [Open]   BBQ [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Yep. As he thought, that move he let off did more than physically injure him. Rest would have to heal the remainder of his ailments. Holeman's sensitive ears could pick up on snoring, making him chuckle some.

"Yeah, I thought so," Holeman said, playing doctor. "That Hado he let off... It had a lot of rage and anger in it. Took a lot out of him, I can only do so much... I wasn't gonna tell anyone this if I didn't have to, but I can do something similar to what he did, just slightly different... So I know. After he sleeps it off he'll be fine..."

Holeman did several hand signs and formed a large purple cloud that lifted Amatsu from the ground. "Come on, he can chill out at the clinic until he wakes up. I should keep an eye on him anyways." Holeman waved to Marquetta and motioned for Mitsukai and Kouten to follow him, the cloud moving along with him as if it were alive. Villagers who'd gathered to watch the fight stared towards Holeman and the floating cloud as he started walking towards the Holeman Clinic...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

BBQ [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4