Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]

Go down 
+5
Mitsukai
Miyuki
Okami
Suna Hari
Emiko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Miyuki

Ryo : 10000

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]   Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Suna was going to go find his own place to live due to having privacy issues, and Emiko sensei, or the Arenokage as she now was, was going to go finish getting everything set up. Emiko mentioned coming and finding her fairly soon when everything was said and done annd that they could go explore the Arenokage mansion together afterward to which Miyuki nodded in agreement.

In the mean time Miyuki figured she would go do some exploring of her own. She was sure tht Emiko sensei would be able to find her when she wanted, and she didn't plan on venturing far at first because she didn't want to end up lost. But perhaps they had a place where she could get a decent bowl of ice cream or a nice frozen drink to cool herself off with since it was so hot: the heat was just something she was going to end up having to get used to - perhaps, she'd stop being so pale eventually as her skin got more and more chances to soak up the sunlight.

"Alright then, I'll see the two of you later. I'm going to go see if I can find a nice ice cream place or something to cool off with..."

Exiting

WC: 1,721
Back to top Go down

Just Like Home [Emiko's Squad, Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3