Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kage Openings and General Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

Kage Openings and General Changes Empty
PostSubject: Kage Openings and General Changes   Kage Openings and General Changes EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:37 pm

So, things have definitely been hectic since the holidays and it seems like there's always something coming up to keep things from getting done. However, with that said, changes have begun to start. As I'm sure some of you have noticed not only is our staff widget smaller, but so too is our kage widget.

Due to the majority of staff having obligations elsewhere, or just generally busy with life, our staff has shortened drastically. You may see these people around from time to time but they no longer will be capable of modding your things, ect, until they feel they're ready to be back active so please give them their respective peace and don't pester them. If our activity increases, such as I'm hoping it will over the next few weeks, we may be opening up staff positions starting at Junior Mods and working our way up to Global Mods. However, that will be farther down the line.

Due to issues with activity our kage spot for Umigakure is now open, and I will be stepping down from the Morigakure kage spot here rather soon so that spot will also be opening up. For those looking to fill those kage spots please contact myself and I'll give you the kage application to fill out (these will not be exactly first come first serve, as I want to ensure that whoever takes the spot will be here and will be able to hold up a decent bit of activity due to plot that is coming out soon).

Our Senjutsu guideline is almost finished, with just a few minor adjusts that will be made here soon. Also, an advertisement event is in the making and shall be posted fairly shortly with a great bunch of prizes.

Any other updates will be posted here as they come up.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

Kage Openings and General Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Openings and General Changes   Kage Openings and General Changes EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:50 am

1-15-2016

Shadow Clone Jutsu has been updated.
Back to top Go down

Kage Openings and General Changes
Page 1 of 1