Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A favor (Open)

Go down 
+2
Shizuka
Alec Kane
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:58 pm

The desert. The darkness subsided and opened up into a horizon of hot sunny skies and endless yellow sands that seemed to go on forever. The Mossberg was moving along pretty fast, so the heat wasn't much of a bother at the moment. It would begin to set in once they dropped anchor and docked, but heat never bothered Alec. There had been no pirates so far, and there were no complaints. Alec wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Sabakugakure came into view. The ship began to slow, and Alec maneuvered the big black beast into the dock area, pulling off a perfect parking job after turning the entire thing around so that it was facing back towards Kurayamigakure. The anchor dropped after ropes were thrown from the docks to tie the ship to port, and the walkway was set down. As usual, the first mate told Alec that he and most of the mates could be found at the various houses of pleasure around the docks.

Motioning for all of the kids to follow him, Alec walked down onto the docks and into the village. The walk to the Holeman Clinic wasn't a long one. The building/house was maybe 2 blocks from the dock area, and like usual it was filled with people. Alec walked in through the front door into the cool doctor's office-like setting. Everything was white; the walls, the floor. 2 seats were near the front door, a table with magazines between them. There was a counter with a small door on one end. Behind the counter was a cabinet filled with various medical supplies. A door with a cloth in the rear lead to other sections of the building/house.

They had to know that Alec and the others were here by now, as they could see and hear everything in the village, so Alec just stood there and waited with his sarcastic grin.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

Ryo : 6285

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 am

When the sun had first hit Shizuka she had jerked as if struck: the sheer, immense power of the light had taken her a few minutes to adjust to - which led to her having a rather high look on her face due to its effects on her. It didn't hurt by any means, in fact it made her feel incredibly strong. The group that had held her captive for her entire life had always played around with light and her reactions to it, but that had always been false lighting or Light Release, which paled in comparison to the real sun.

Shizuka had spent the majority of the ship ride standing next to Alec and simply watching everything. It was a new experience for her and she had wanted a chance to take it all in. Upon arrival, however, she followed Alec quickly enough off of the ship and onto the docks. Sabakugakure was definitely different than what she was used to; the people dressed differently: very covered up while Shizuka stuck out like a sore thumb in the very little clothing she wore, and the buildings were made out of some of the strangest materials Shizuka had ever seen; some even looked to be made out of hardened sand.

She stepped into the Holeman Clinic with even greater curiosity: the air was strangely cool compared to the harsh heat outside. Was this some kind of jutsu that caused it to be cool and comfortable, or something else? She wondered, but didn't ask. She still didn't know why they were here, but she was relaxed due to the expression on Alec's face: if he didn't seem concerned then she felt that there was no reason for her to be.
Back to top Go down
Konran
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Konran

Ryo : 3450

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:16 am

When the Mossberg hit sunlight, the orange glow returned to Konran's form. He was used to this by now, because of his last trip here. Shizuka seemed to have some kind of reaction to the sun, and the look on her face said that the sun had positive effects on her. He started to think that maybe this was why he paired him up on a team with her. Unfortunately the third member of their team turned out to be a loon.

The Mossberg docked, and Konran walked with Alec through the sandy streets again, remembering the last time he came here. He liked this village, and the Kage seemed straightforward. Holeman was really cool people too, him and all of his family. Konran was honestly looking forward to seeing him and his people again. He found it nice to see that he and his family were tight knit, and that all of them always seemed to have a grin on their faces, sort of like Alec.

With a golden aura clinging to his form, Konran walked into the coolness of the Holeman Clinic again. Konran remembered that Holemans could see everything anywhere in the village, so there was no need to say anything, which Alec didn't. The Holeman already knew they were here. Alec just stood there with that silly grin on his face, which made Konran grin some too; something he rarely ever did. Life wasn't so bad anymore, so smiling and grinning was becoming easier.

Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

Ryo : 23195

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 am

Post #71

When the darkness turned to light and the village came into view was when Heiwa really began to feel nervous. The chance that they could go blind from this, that it wouldn't work, weighed heavily on her mind. It was one thing to handicap herself, another entirely to handicap someone else. But, she couldn't go back now, and she really didn't want to. If this worked out, if things happened for the better, then both herself and Akira would end up with the ultimate trump card: something they could use if someone threatened their family or village.

Despite her nervousness it didn't escape her notice that Shizuka had a reaction to the sunlight. She looked drunk, or perhaps intoxicated somehow. Whatever was happening because of the sunlight didn't seem to be harming Shizuka though, and Heiwa had a feeling that it was beneficial someway: even if she did look rather stoned.

Once the ship was in place she followed Alec, Shizuka, and Konran onto the docks and then through the village. She couldn't help but look this way and that at all of the new things there were to see. She had read in books that each village was different in their own ways, that they each had their own cultures that made them different, but she had never though she would actually see it with her own eyes.

When they arrived at the Holeman clinic she walked inside with everyone else, noticing the different in the air temperature. However, it didn't hold her attention as long as she found herself looking around as she stood nearby everyone else. No one seemed to be saying anything, so she figured that the people who ran the clinic had to know they were there by some other means. Or, perhaps, Alec sensei was just very patient.
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

Ryo : 15155

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am

Akira saw sunny skies for the first time. He could remember glimpses from when he was a baby, but this was the first time seeing sunny skies and clouds. The desert before them looked vast and endless, and Akira thought it would be very easy to get lost out there.

Shizuka the Quiet one looked like his father sometimes did when he drank alcohol after the sun hit her. Konran looked like he was glowing. Akira didn't really know what was up with them, or why Konran started glowing like he was; he wasn't going to try figuring it out at the moment either. His mind was on this upcoming surgery that had the chance of causing him to go blind.

Akira for the most part tried keeping his emotions in check. Alec wouldn't put them at risk if he didn't think this was going to work. This was probably the only thought that kept Akira from diving in the water and swimming back to Kurayami. They soon arrived at the village of Sabakugakure, and Alec was docking the ship. They stepped off into the sandy village, and Akira couldn't help but stare at the people and buildings.

Alec lead them all to a building that was part house and stepped inside. The air within was cooler than it was outside. Alec didn't say anything and just stood there. He'd once said that a Holeman taught him the way to see without eyes, and as this was the Holeman Clinic, they probably already knew they were here.

9,723 words
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

Ryo : 5000

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:07 am

A kid came out of the back room. He stood only 4 feet tall. The kid was wearing a dark blue Uchiha Clan shirt with the clan symbol on the back of it. He had on red ankle length pants, red sandals and red fingerless gloves. The kid was very toned and muscular to be so small. The strangest thing about the kid had to be the red du-rag tied to his head, situated so that it covered his eyes. He had a pair of red headphones on his ears; the top down behind his neck.

He had a grin on his face that he was rarely ever seen without. This was Holeman, the "Chosen One;" the 10 year old prodigy of the Holeman Clan. He opened the small door on the counter and came out to greet the new visitors. "Back so soon Alec?" he asked, though he didn't mind at all. "Brought Konran with you again too, good to see ya." Holeman shook his hand.

Holeman "looked" at the other 3 visitors. 2 of them were Uchiha Clan members. The other was a girl who wasn't wearing much clothing. As hot as it got in the desert most days, Holeman wasn't surprised. "Have some new people with you this time too, yeah? it's always cool to meet new people, who are they? I can guess you came back for a reason too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:20 am

Holeman came out, looking cheerful as always. He and Konran shook hands, before he looked over Akira, Heiwa and Shizuka. "These are Akira and Heiwa Uchiha, they're cousins," said Alec. "They're two of my students. I've been teaching them a few things. they're not your typical power hungry moody Uchihas either, they're showing a lot of potential."

Alec put a hand onto Shizuka's shoulder. "This is Shizuka, or "Quiet." Some morons had her captured in a ruined town not far from Kurayami. They turned her into an assassin and trained her since she was a child to kill. We got rid of these morons and set her free, and she's been sticking with us. She doesn't talk, hence the name. So I figure i'd teach her a few things."

Alec began speaking to Holeman in his mind next, since everyone didn't need to hear the next part. I need to ask you a favor, old friend. I'm asking you like this to keep the drama down. These 2 Uchiha here have awakened Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm sure you're familiar with how those eyes work; after so long the person goes blind, so there were some Uchiha who stole eyes from their siblings in order to obtain Eternal Mangekyo. Well, these two want to willingly swap eyes so that both can have it. I don't know if it will work like that, but they want to try it, and are willing to take the risk. You're the best at this, that's why I chose to ask you. I know you have a lot going on here, and I know I brought stress to your people from everything that happened back in Yokuchi, if you refuse i'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Everyone followed Alec to the Holeman Clinic, and they didn't have to wait long before a young looking kid came out who had his eyes covered: something that reminded her a lot of Alec Kane: could they share a simiiar ability? Shizzuka didn't ask, and as always simply remained quiet.

It was clear that Holeman knew Konran, but didn't seem to know the other two with them, and of course didn't know herself. Thankfully, Alec Kane saved her from any awkwardness by going ahead and introducing her to Holeman himself. He placed a hand on her shoulder, which she didn't mind or react to. Alec explained a bit about how she came to be, being a trained killer held in captivity by those who once ran the village, and how he had set her free. He mentioned that she didn't speak at all, which was why her name was Shizuka, or Quiet.

Like she had on the ship Shizuka began to hum a soft and content sounding tune. She was quite comfortable, despite so many people being around, and it would easily show by these simple actions and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Konran
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Konran

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Holeman came out, looking the same as he did the last time he'd seen him. He said it was good to see him again, and Konran shook his hand back when Holeman shook his. Holeman asked about Akira, Heiwa and Shizuka, and Alec took the time to introduce them. When Holeman said there had to be a reason he came back, Alec didn't answer. At least, not in a way that Konran would hear, or even know.

Konran had began to catch on to Shizuka's moods. When things were calm, she would either whistle or hum, like she was now. He'd be sure to remember that for future reference. Konran was still clueless himself as to why they were here, but he thought Alec would tell them sooner or later.

For the moment, Konran took a seat in one of the chairs, leaning the Shift Blade on it next to him.

Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Post #72

A young looking kid came out from the back who was wearing what was clearly a shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on it which caused Heiwa to feel a bit confused. The kid had his eyes covered with a red du-rag and yet seemed completely able to see just like Alec sensei could: he even 'looked' at them after speaking with Alec sensei.

When Alec sensei put his hand on Shizuka's shoulder Heiwa half expected her to react: she was a trained killer after all. Yet, Shizuka looked as if she didn't mind. In fact, she began to hum again which Heiwa took to mean she was in a happy, or at least good mood.

Konran and Holeman shook hands, and Heiwa offered a wave of greeting along with a "Hello there!" of greeting. Heiwa then went silent again, wondering when Alec would ask him if he would do the transplant, while also still feeling the knot in her gut from a mixture of excitement and worry.
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Akira saw a little kid come from the back. His eyes were covered like Alec's were. The kid had muscles and looked very athletic. The strangest thing had to be the Uchiha shirt he was wearing, which, like Heiwa, made Akira looked confused. The kid "looked" at them just like Alec did, which confirmed that both he and Alec had the same way of seeing.

Alec introduced them, and said that they weren't the typical Uchiha. Akira grinned and waved to the kid. "Hello," he said.  He introduced Shizuka the Quiet one next, and explained some of her story. Akira half expected Shizuka to have some kind of reaction to Alec putting a hand on her, but she didn't do anything. Maybe she was beginning to warm up to them. If Alec wanted to do something to her, Akira knew that he'd have done it by now.

Then besides Shizuka beginning to hum there was an awkward silence. The nervousness began to creep back in. Was this kid really the one that would operate on them? If he failed, then he was blind. If he said no, there was still the chance of blindness one day, somewhere down the line. But if it worked, then there were no more worries... He wondered if some of the same thoughts were going on in Heiwa's head.

9,955 words
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Akira and Heiwa Uchiha. They were actual members of the Uchiha Clan. Holeman himself had ever seen several of them before, but he'd was yet to see young Uchiha. Alec had taken them in as students, so Holeman knew they were in good hands. Both of their weapons had chakra in them, letting Holeman know that Alec had taught them his special ability to make advanced weaponry. "Nice to meet you two! My name's Holeman. Any friend of Alec's is a friend of mine!"

He then introduced Shizuka, which meant "Quiet." Alec said she was just that; she didn't speak at all. This meant she was a mysterious individual which Holeman found pretty cool. He said she was a trained assassin since childhood, and he'd set her free from captivity. She probably didn't have anywhere else to go since she was sticking with them. It looked to Holeman that she trusted Alec the most at the moment. Holeman just grinned and gave a wave up to the girl. "Everything must be a new experience to you, yeah? Hope you enjoy the ride, Miss Quiet. Haha."

It was then that Alec did that weird telepathy thing he did. He said he was doing it because everybody didn't need to hear what he had to say. The 2 Uchiha kids somehow both unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan. Holeman, even only 10 years old, knew all about how those eyes worked. Normally one Uchiha robbed another of their eyes to get a permanent version, since the regular version caused the person to eventually go blind. These two wanted to willingly trade. The medic in Holeman was honestly curious as to what would happen if he went through with this procedure.

Holeman nodded his head wearing his normal grin. Holeman motioned for the two Uchiha to follow him. "Would you two come with me? I wanna show you somewhere."Holeman opened the counter door and held it open for them.  He looked at Alec and the others. "Let me deal with them and i'll be with you all in one sec. You could stay right here or you can go in the backyard?..."

Holeman would lead the 2 Uchiha through a cover and into a hallway that had toys and stuffed animals littering it. To the immediate left of the doorway was another doorway that lead into an examination room; the doorway covered with a plastic cover. This room was white just like the first, with several medicine cabinets and a black leather bed in the back. Holeman opened a closet and then opened another door in the floor. A set of stairs lead down into yet another white room. Holeman would wait until they were down there before closing the closet and floor doors beind them.

The room below was similar to the one upstairs, except this room had more sophisticated equipment. The beds in the room looked far more comfortable too. Holeman turned to look at the Uchihas while rubbing his gloved hands together. "Soo... you two want to trade eyes, yeah?' he asked. "Well, I know you two are probably scared or nervous at the very least, I can see it. Alec probably had to have told you about my chakra eyes by now. I'm the one who taught him." Holeman pointed to the side of his head. "But i've done this a bunch of times now, I know what i'm doing, trust me. You'll both be fine. I have to admit that i've never done it like this before but that doesn't mean I can't do it. Would you sit on the beds and relax please?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:21 pm

The kids all got aquainted. Holeman nodded to him with a grin, which had to mean he was alright with what he was being asked to do. Alec nodded his head back. He asked the kids to follow him and told he, Konran and Shizuka that he'd be back with them in a few.

"Come then, let's go out back," said Alec, walking back out the front door. Alec only grinned at the male eyes glued to Shizuka's mostly nude frame, both when they first got here and also when they stepped back outside. He shook his head some while walking around the building and to the large backyard. Holeman had a big garden and also a patch of green grass for the children to play.

The wrong kind of eyes would garner the wrong kind of attention. Alec was responsible for this girl. He'd been the one to set her free, so now she was following him around. if anything happened to her he felt like it would be on his head, so after mulling it over for a while he decided to help her out. Alec just hoped this didn't eventually come to bite him in the ass.

"I know you have to breathe through your skin, but we'd rather like to avoid you mangling some horny guy," said Alec to Shizuka. "So i'll do you a favor that I don't often do for anyone. This won't hurt at all..."

Alec put his hands on both of Shizuka's shoulders. A black substance moved it's way down Alec's arms and began to attach itself to Shizuka. While it did so, the substance beagn to transform itself into copies of her clothes, melting away hers at the same time, but not in a way that would reveal anything inappropriate. When the process was complete, Alec removed his hands, and Shizuka had her own duplicate of the Symbiote.

Symbiote:

"What you think of is what you'll have on, and also what you'll look like," Alec explained. "In dangerous times it will even protect you. It's part of you now, so it won't get in the way of your breathing. I hope it helps..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Holeman nodded to Alec Kane, something that Shizuka found strange since she hadn't heard any sort of conversation between the two, before leading Akira and Heiwa away. Figuring they would probably find out what was going on eventually she simply followed Alec out back, still humming away. Back out and into the sunlight she found herself feeling a bit high again due to the overwhelming power of the sun: this of course caused a slight grin to appear on her face.

When Alec mentioned knowing she had to breath through her skin she focused her attention onto him instead of looking around as she had been. She looked down at her mostly naked self, frowning somewhat. It was true that her appearance had caused issues in the past, especially with the more pervish headband crew, so chances were high it could cause issues again. Plus... it did get kind of cold at night in Kurayami due to all of the darkness.

She was curious to see what Alec was going to give her so stayed still when he put his hands on her shoulders: she didn't mind it because she truly believed Alec had no ill will intended for her. She watched then, very curiously, as this black substance made its way down Alec's arms and onto herself. It didn't hurt, just as Alec said it wouldn't, though it was definitely strange feeling. She watched as it replaced her current clothing, seeming to destroy it while replacing it without revealing anymore flesh than what she was already showing. When the process was complete and Alec had removed his hands from her shoulders, she decided to try it out by thinking of herself in a set of robes: no sooner did she think of it that the Symbiotic armor transformed into exactly that.

Shizuka's grin grew as she thought then of a bodysuit which again the Symbiotic armor transformed into. Just like Alec had also said, even though she was fully covered she could still breath: as if the Symbiotic armor wasn't even there at all. She had no words in which to use to thank Alec Kane, so she decided she would do so by her actions: to give her such a gift, such a powerful thing, was to put a great deal of trust into her. In exchange, she was going to prove her loyalty: in silence she swore it to herself - she would do whatever possible, whatever was needed, to ensure the protection of Alec Kane, his family, and the village of Kurayamigakure.

[Do I need to app that as an item in my registry? Or can I move it straight over?]
Back to top Go down
Konran
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Konran

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:55 am

Holeman and the 2 Uchiha became acquainted. Something happened that he couldn't see or hear, because Holeman nodded to Alec and then took the Uchiha with him into the back somewhere. Alec suggested that they go out back, so Konran followed along with him and Shizuka. Konran too could notice the eyes on Shizuka because of the way she dressed, and Konran felt that soon he'd have to cut someone for trying to get touchy feely; that's if she didn't assassinate them herself.

Around back, Alec said it was better to avoid a potential confrontation, so he was going to do her a favor that he didn't often do for anyone. When he put his hands on her, she seemed to... give her a part of himself. When the strange process was over with, Alec said that she would have on what she thought of, and she'd also look the way she wanted too, just by thought. He said that "it " would protect her in times of danger too. Since "it" was part of her now, it wouldn't get in the way of her breathing. Shizuka then instantly changed her clothing.

It had to be the thing he found in his tower back in his home village of Makkura. Konran hadn't seen it in action yet, but this was his first glimpse. He didn't fully understand what that thing was, but at least Shizuka would be better equipped to defend and conceal herself.

Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Holeman motioned for herself and Akira to follow him, even though Alec hadn't said anything out loud: it definitely got Heiwa to thinking that Alec sensei had another method of communicating with people outside of a verbal conversation. She followed after Holeman curiously, feeling the knot in her gut tighten. She trusted Alec sensei and if he thought Holeman could do this then he could, but that didn't make the idea of it any less worrisome. Heiwa had never had surgery before, after all, let alone surgery that could lead both Akira and herself blind.

It was clear as they went that there were lots of children in the house: evident by all of the toys everywhere. Once inside of a room clearly used for medical purposes she watched then as Holeman revealed a secret stairway. Finding this all to be rather interesting she ventured down the steps and into a room that looked far more sophisticated than the last.

Heiwa wandered over to one of the beds and sat down like Holeman instructed; taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly to relax herself. "I never thought I would actually get my eyes this far; I never bothered to try. But then we were on a mission and we thought our teammate got killed. Thankfully, it was just a clone with a lot of chakra which allowed it to stick around after death..." Heiwa felt the need to explain a bit of how they got their eyes as advanced as they had: they were by far not like the typical power hungry Uchiha after all.
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Akira went with Holeman behind the counter and through the covered doorway. There were a bunch of toys in the long hallway beyond. To the left of the doorway was another doorway that lead into a hospital-like room. Holeman opened a closet and then a secret door in the floor. There were stairs that lead down into another room. Thinking this was pretty cool, Akira went down the stairs to the next room.

There was stuff down there that looked a little more high tech than the stuff upstairs. Holeman said that he could see that they were nervous, and he was the one who taught Alec to see how he did. Holeman said he'd done this lots of times and that they had nothing to worry about. He said he hadn't done a procedure like this before, but that didn't mean it couldn't be done. If Alec trusted Holeman, then Akira would trust Holeman too.

Akira took a seat on one of the beds while beginning to relax. Heiwa explained how they both managed to awaken Mangekyo. "Yeah, it looked like she really died," Akira added. "Before that, it was Alec who caused our eyes to activate in the first place. I thought he was being serious when he came at us with a sword, but it was only to help us. I've been hearing about some crazy Uchiha dude who keep trying to do dumb stuff to further his eyes, and i'm not gonna be like him."

10,217 words
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Heiwa explained that they awakened Mangekyo Sharingan when they thought their 3rd team member, who wasn't with them at the moment, was killed in front of them. It turned out that she'd only made a clone with more chakra than usual. Akira added to this by saying that it was Alec that first caused them to obtain Sharingan in the first place after an incident with a sword. "Well everything happens for a reason," Holeman said. "And Alec must have saw something good in you guys if he offered to help. The last I knew he didn't take students..."

Holeman went to wash his hands and arms in the nearby sink. "Can you two lie back and breathe through the mask on the side of the bed? It doesn't have a smell but it'll help you sleep. It'll be just like taking a short nap, it'll be over before you know it. Don't worry, you're in safe hands. We'll have the both of you all ready in no time."

There were masks connected to tubes on the left sides of the beds. it had an odorless gas coming from them that would put them to sleep in several seconds. Holeman's hands were clean and sterilized; he was ready to get underway, honestly curious as to what the outcome of this would be.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:16 pm

[Just put it in your item list.]

Shizuka didn't say anything, but the grin on her face said everything for her. He'd given her powerful means to take care of herself, and if that wasn't a sign of trust then Alec figured he was doing something wrong.

Holeman had some kind of underground room that he couldn't quite see. It was possibly a way to do things that everyone didn't need to see safely, and smart since it was an underground room. Alec wasn't going to worry about Akira and Heiwa. He knew they were in safe and skilled hands.

Alec caught the slivers of another conversation that went on, a conversation that sounded like Emiko was involved it. She said Temaki was stepping down as Kage of Mori, due to parental reasons. Her student Suna with the mask didn't like that idea, primarily because of Okami. Emiko continued on to mention that Marquetta was aslo stepping down for the same reasons, and Emiko was to take the hat of Sabaku. Temaki pardoned them from the village so that they weren't labeled missing, and Suna  seemed just fine with staying here in the desert.

There were new developments that Alec figured he'd probably hear about properly soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka
Genin
Genin
Shizuka

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Shizuka was quite amazed that she could breath even with what Alec Kane had given her covering her whole body outside of her head but she could. The grin that was on her face likely wasn't going to go away anytime soon but that was far from a bad thing. Shizuka was slowly beginning to realize that there were two kinds of people in the world: good people like Alec and his villagers and friends, and bad people like those who had held her captive her whole life. She still couldn't think of a way to thank Alec in a non verbal sort of way so she decided that perhaps she would show that she trusted him too by giving him some information about her, or showing him at least. This would also hopefully be a way to get a bit closure to Konran and make it easier for the two to work together and trust one another.

She felt the need to be careful of course: there were people around and she had no intentions of harming someone accidentally: and so she chose how she wanted to go about this very carefully. She would gesture slowly to Alec and Konran, then to her eyes, and then to herself in her attempt to communicate for them to watch her. She would then step away into some shade, tilt her head back, and shoot a harmless stream of water via the Archerfish technique into the air. This of course wasn't what she wanted to show them but rather what happened to the jutsu as she side stepped into the sunlight which she did carefully while keeping the stream harmlessly into the air. As the sunlight hit her the stream would instantly intensify, turning what was a mistake falling to the ground into rain. The sun was causing her jutsu to grow drastically in power. She would cancel the jutsu after a few seconds and then look toward Alec and Konran to judge their reactions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Konran
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Konran

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Konran couldn't imagine having clothes that were alive, besides the glow that surrounded him whenever he was in the sun. Shizuka seemed plenty satisfied with what she was given. He took a knee and occupied himself staring at Holeman's garden until Shizuka did a motion that was clearly saying "watch this." Shizuka demonstrated that the sun made her techniques stronger. It made Konran looked confused; could she use Light Release like he could?

"Wooah, what was that?" Konran asked out loud, wanting to hear another opinion on the matter just in case he was wrong. "You think maybe they put Light Release in her too, like they did me, Alec? The same scum experimented on both of us... Maybe Shizuka was what they were trying to turn me into too."

Since they were all dead and gone, there was no use getting mad about it anymore. It was better to use what he was given on other scum so that things like this wouldn't happen anymore, and that maybe he could pass on some of what he knew to her, so that she could better defend herself. He honestly didn't know what Alec wanted him to teach her, but this wouldn't be difficult at all now.

Back to top Go down
Heiwa Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Heiwa Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Holeman said that everything happened for a reason and that Alec sensei had to have seen something good in them if he was helping them out as he was because he didn't normally take a squad. Heiwa still couldn't believe sometimes that they were all on the Kuraikage's squad as it was.

She watched then as Holeman began to wash up while mentioning for them to lay back and breath in the gas coming out of the masks: that it would put them to sleep. After what he described would be a short nap they would be done. Heiwa took the mask and placed it on her face, wondering how long it would take her to fall asleep. She still felt nervous, but she trusted Alec sensei, and she trusted Holeman, which helped to keep her relaxed.

Eyelids would droop shut as her mind seemed to suddenly just click off in a sense as this medical induced sleep came over her: making her entirely unaware of whatever was going on from that point.
Back to top Go down
Akira Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akira Uchiha

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:44 am

Holeman said that everything happened for a reason, that much he knew to be true himself. He also said that Alec must have saw something in them, since he didn't take students anymore. It helped Akira to relax a little more to know that he was one of the rare that was trained by Alec, and couldn't help but to wonder what Alec would teach them next...

Holeman told them to lie back and breathe through the mask next to the bed. Akira took off Stinger before he lie back on his bed, lying it next to him while lying back on the comfortable mattress and putting the mask over his nose and mouth. Holeman was right, whatever was coming out of the mask didn't have a smell, and after a few whiffs Akira could feel the drowsiness coming down on him.

The sleep came upon him and his eyes shut. The last thing he saw was the ceiling of the room they were in. He hoped it wasn't the last thing he saw.

10,395 words
Back to top Go down
Holeman
Jounin (A)
Jounin (A)
Holeman

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Work went underway with the kids asleep. Holeman had a special machine that he built himself just for something like this; eye surgery. It had clean and sterilized parts that were kept in containers so that they stayed clean. The first thing Holeman did was inject both of the kids with some of his own Medical Chakra so that wounds would heal themselves while he worked, which would make the process painless.

True Immortality:

It took Holeman maybe 15 minutes to disconnect the optic nerve of each eye and slowly ease the eyes from the sockets in a fashion that didn't damage them, putting the eyes in trays. After switching the trays it took Holeman another 15 minutes to ease the new eyes back into the sockets, allowing the Medical Chakra he injected them with to re-attach the optic nerves, as well as heal any other residual injuries.

After insuring with his "Medical Eye" that the kids were in a stable condition, and that they both also had enough Medical Chakra inside of them so that if they were hurt, the damage would heal itself, he took off their gas masks. The fresh air would cancel the effects of the gas and cause them to wake up shortly. Holeman turned the lights in the room dim, and also covered their eyes with medical wrap. He wouldn't immediately expose them to bright lights and colors, they had to be eased in.

Medical Eye:

Holeman was quite curious as to how this would turn out. As far as he knew, nothing like this had ever been done before. If it worked and these kids got more powerful because of it, Holeman hoped that they weren't the types to get drunk from it. Holeman washed his hands again as well as the special tools, putting them away again.

845/900
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Alec put 2 fingers next to his head. His vision left Sabaku and traveled to the village of Morigakure. The only notable people in the village that had more than average chakra were Okami, someone he couldn't really see at the moment probably from being underground, and someone else he was told died: Luke Yasenha. Now suddenly he was alive? Did someone copy the Resurrection technique that his daughter and Holeman perfected?

There were some unanswered questions hovering about. Alec knew that things would come to his attention sooner or later. With his vision back here in Sabaku, he "looked" towards Shizuka when he noticed her motion for he and Konran to do so. After a demonstration with water and light, Shizuka demonstrated how she could boost the powers of her techniques, which made Alec nod his head with a grin.

"Interesting!" he said. It was always cool to see something new. Konran asked if she could use Light Release like he could, commenting that the same people had experimented on them both, and said that perhaps that this was what his people originally intended for him. "Possibly," is what he said in response to Konran. "I don't know much about Light Release, but since you both can use it, maybe you should show her a few things, like that dragon technique you used on those pirates."

So the Headbands had intended on making soldiers who didn't need to eat, who got nourishment from light and water, meaning they could stay out in the field for indefinite amounts of time, and could use light and water to attack with. The Villain in him could see the genius in such a project, but it was nothing he was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A favor (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A favor (Open)   A favor (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A favor (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next