Naruto Odyssey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Odyssey

Welcome to Naruto Odyssey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Request Thread

Go down 
+5
Chiho
Dezzy
Alec Kane
Yakuza
Tem
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

Admin Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:34 pm

If you have something that needs modded, ryo that needs paid or deducted, or whatever else could possibly come up that requires Admin attention post it here.

There are a few rules that need to be mentioned for those using the Admin Request Thread:

• All trainings (stats, jutsu, specs, element, ect) must have the original link posted in your Jutsu Reg and then the link to your Jutsu Reg posted here.

• If you're purchasing items please list them in your Item Reg and the link to your Item Reg here.

• If your stuff has been processed in this thread please do not edit the previous post you made (we don't get update warnings about that), please instead post it in a new post.

• Do not bump this thread. If your stuff has been posted, we will get to it.

• You are free to update your latest, unprocessed, post as more stuff comes up that needs modded. Please do not post multiple posts of needing a variety of things done; keep it one post unless that post has been processed already.
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Yakuza

Ryo : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 pm

C-1 to
-strength
-speed
-perception
-chakra reserve

this ^^ takes 30 stat points ^^

and B-1 to
-endurance

this ^^ takes the final 5 from C-1 to B-1 takes 5 stat points

Free Items are as follows:

+ 10 Kunai

+ 10 Shuriken

+ 1000 ryou

+5 Item Scrolls
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

Ryo : 9253

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:28 pm

Stats adjusted @ Yakuza.
Back to top Go down
Tem
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Tem

Ryo : 13406

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 am

Just a reminder that this is still a thing: if there's anything you need modded on the site please don't hesitate to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Dezzy
Jounin (S)
Jounin (S)
Dezzy

Ryo : 102802

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 pm

This is a thing still, everyone. If you need something done, ryo rewarded, ect ect please link appropriately here. Jutsu Registries, Item Registries, Mission turn ins, ect.
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

Ryo : 7150

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:08 pm

So uh... it's been months since anyone has bothered to respond to any of my threads over in Umigakure. With that said I would like to be able to RP. Any chance I can get moved to a new village without having to start a whole new character? If so, Morigakure please and thnx.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Sure thing. Color has been changed.
Back to top Go down
Chiho
Genin
Genin
Chiho

Ryo : 7150

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Defected from my village. It's been 24 hours and no one has attempted to stop me. I need to be colored the Missing Nin color please.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Genin
Genin
Jayr

Ryo : 2550

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 pm

So, since no one in my village seems to be active or interested in posting at this time, I'm requesting permission to visit another village...
Back to top Go down
Suna Hari
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Suna Hari

Ryo : 12555

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Requesting rank up from Chunnin to S.Jounin
I have over 10 missions and the proper stats
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Arenokage
Arenokage
Emiko

Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Approved. Rank changed. Maxed stats for your rank boosted 1 tier. Goodjob!
Back to top Go down
Moto Rin
Genin
Genin
Moto Rin

Ryo : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 pm

I'd like my 1,000 ryo that was given away during the 'starter freebies' event please.If you want the approval, it's here onto the next page.
Back to top Go down
Alec Kane
Kuraikage
Kuraikage
Alec Kane

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Ryo added, sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Request Thread   Admin Request Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Request Thread
Page 1 of 1